Add and Subtract Game

Admin

27 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Sure, my friend!!! It'll be on Netflix at 8 pm my time which is almost 8 hours from now. Hehe. I'll give a shout out on slack, don't worry. Just don't sleep early. 

But I won't be there next weekend. Sighhhh. I won't be able to watch the finale week eps until very later. I'm going to my friend's town on 19th and won't be back for a week. Sighhhh. 

Yeah @lynne22 I didn't like W's ending as well. Her father sacrifices himself to save them. Very sad and bittersweet. 

Sighh.... will it be strange for me to compare W with Ashes of Love??

The story started out the same, with laughter and sweetness, and encounter lost of love and both lost their father. But, Ashes did it so well, that even when Jin Mi died, I can feel that Jin Mi's death put right and correct all the grudges of the past... even if its sad for Xu feng.. but for me her death is for a right cause, and she accept it with an open arms. That's why their second chances feels precious and beautiful to me. 

While in W, the female lost her father.. she lost her smile.. and was forced to accept everything that happens. There is no relief for me to see her like this. How can I imagine her to be happy in the future with LJS with this kind of ending? 

@kokodus will you still online from your phone while you're away????

@stargazer187 even if you don't watch AOL, but I think you can understand my meaning right???? Yeah.. W kinda frizzled on me after the time reset.. Sigh.... I actually expect something more adventures after the reset.. but all we were given was a SAD SAD SAD and TRAGIC STORY LINE for the FEMALE LEAD ... :tears: I love her from the start..... and it pains me to see a happy person like her to suffer without a satisfying ending 

• Like 1