Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

Am I the only married one here at the moment??? :sweat: Umbrella moment, holding hands, wiping sauce off a face etc etc....please!!! I do more, much much more than that!!!  :joy::joy:

+2

Married here. For XX (edited for privacy, lol) years. I stopped counting the closer I get to death. 

• LOL 2

3 minutes ago, cenching said:

Am I the only married one here at the moment??? :sweat: Umbrella moment, holding hands, wiping sauce off a face etc etc....please!!! I do more, much much more than that!!!  :joy::joy:

+2

Bwahahahahaaha!!!!!

@packmule3 Ohhh yeah, Pina colada is the drink of choice for me!!!!! Hehehe

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I would like this kind of dates...just eating..my fill like nobody care..Taken from my teacher “A Hungry Woman, is a Angry Woman.”

@cenching I’m married...MARIED TO MY IDOL Hahahaha.We are married woman. @kokodus with her pineapple head :) 

784 corrected

As long as your idol takes out the trash, all's good. :lol:

• Like 1

@cenching I have reached the noble idiocy part. I kinda feel bad for him, but boy, he need to get over it soon. Coz he is not a freaking super hero or a firefighter. And it's not like they are going to live in the hell of fire for their rest of their life for him to be scared. Ok ok I understand that, it's more than the fire. He is just so insecure and weak on the inside despite his strong aloof exterior. I really hope he can overcome this soon. I'm rooting for him. Jiayou Bohai!!!!

No alcohol for me too. Never had them before. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@cenching I have reached the noble idioct part. I kinda feel bad for him, but boy, he need to get over it soon. Coz he is not a freaking super hero or a firefighter. And it's not like they are going to live in the hell of fire for their rest of their life for him to be scared. Ok ok I understand that, it's more than the fire. He is just so insecure and weak on the inside despite his strong aloof exterior. He really hope he can overcome this soon. I'm rooting for him. Jiayou Bohai!!!!

Because his fears of fire isn’t that simple. There is an underlying issue that is much more serious. The same issue/weakness that will be use by his mortal enemy to bring  him down....:tears:

• Sad 1