Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

@cenching Mortal enemy?!?! That two faced spy guy?!?! I forgot to mention how much I hate that shameless guy. He is just trying to take advantage of this situation and is trying to lecture Bo hai on how to protect his girl. Sheeeeesh. 

I think the mortal enemy have not appeared yet....MoNan is a piece of cake compared to him, MoNan is only a chess piece...

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, cenching said:

Who’s Lie YunKai?

It's his character from the drama Because of meeting you. He is the most supportive bf/husband any girl can get. Like he is literally the best. And do you look at his face here....all smiley...he has that same hearty smile throughout the whole drama. Both Phoenix and Bohai are so moody. They barely show their teeth. Sigh. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRTDFQL0Ykk4MDaC1KeAf

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@sushilicious ~ usually when someone's bias is acting in a drama, the fan will mention that there is a thread for that actor where they can share the love. and somehow groups do happen if they like the actor lots...and that milo drink looks so yummy! perfect for a late night actually...

@kokodus ~ I see that picnic pic... and wonder if his waist size is smaller than mine as he seems so skinny. :sweatingbullets:... 

• LOL 2

+2

2 hours ago, packmule3 said:

plus it's nicer to have an excuse to hold her cold freezing hands, NOT her sweaty palms and sticky fingers. :huh: 

Exactly! 

2 hours ago, cenching said:

I live my whole life in the tropical countries so no chance to have a scenario like what you said....:lol:

I would die in an enviroment like this. Like....seriously. When it's too hot outside, I'm a different person. And I couldn't even do stuff like I said. I can't focus on opening doors only. :D 

1 hour ago, cenching said:

Am I the only married one here at the moment??? :sweat: Umbrella moment, holding hands, wiping sauce off a face etc etc....please!!! I do more, much much more than that!!!  :joy::joy:

I'm so far from marrying. :D 

@TRaNzHey ya buddy. Good old teacup acknowledgement. 

giphy.gif