Add and Subtract Game

Admin

I hv to get going on wrapping gifts & sorting out Christmas dinner at my in laws 

So sending you all love this time of the year . 

Hv definitely seen better covers but I’m posting this cuz SiWon is on the drums. :D 

Edited by Guest

if folks are bored of the typical rom-com, check out fate and furies which is turning out to be quite interesting. tagging  @stroppyse @triplem who might enjoy this... what is fun is that there are all the usual tropes but it is given a twist that is slightly dark and so the drama feels quite fresh.

Spoiler

I love that the main leads have this interesting elemental connection/attraction straight away and neither of them hide it from each other. but there's a twist. he is already engaged to someone else in a business relationship and she is basically seducing him as part of some revenge scheme cooked up by the second lead guy. it is actually kind of fun to see such a dark twist on the usual tropes.

so hardworking heroine in tons of debt? check. but the twist is that this girl is tough as nails, hardened by life and doesn't dare to believe in love. she is so tough that she is planning on hiring the loan shark for her own research!

a sick family member in hospital for whom girl needs money? check. the twist is that there might be some sort of history/reason on how this sister ended up in hospital and looks like it has do with his family...

male lead who has complicated family history? check. the twist is that he is in a power struggle to regain the company as his own and even willing to sell himself into a business marriage..

second lead who is clingy and hates girl? check. the twist is that second lead was previously engaged and had a baby that she abandoned. oh and her mom is telling her that marriage is not about love but about business and so she better get what she wants from this marriage.

second male lead who keeps hovering around girl? check. the twist is that he has hired her to break this engagement of male lead and he was the guy who had a relationship with second lead girl. and no, he is not in love with second lead girl and instead, his reason is very different and it has got to do with his kid's health...

• Like 2