Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Phoenix won't believe her, but then again who would believe a person who stabbed him in the back and literally killed him. Sighhhh. Ahhh Deng Lun's acting is phenomenal here, you can see the pain in his eyes because of her betrayal, but at the same time he can't forget her either. GAHHHHH. This is the type of pain I love. It's so masochistic of me. But I love this. LOL

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, cenching said:

Oh, there was an earthquake last night in SumBar? Near your place?

+2

Really? Im in Riau (next to Sumbar).Didnt feel anything.

17 hours ago, cenching said:

@mouse007

Are you done with Sweet Dreams?

@cenching Not yet. I'm on ep 38 already.

15 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@angelangie ~ watched aquaman and it was fun. it is one of those movies that can be enjoyed as long as you don't have some amazing expectations other than time pass entertainment. :D

@stroppyse ~ googled dancing goats. nothing! :D

@Lmangla hahaha! I also googled dancing goats and got nothing except some really weird youtube videos. 

12 hours ago, kokodus said:

Phoenix as a badass playboy demon Lord in a gorgeous blackrobe.... I think I have seen everything I wanted to see in this lifetime. LOLOL.

4 hours ago, kokodus said:

Phoenix won't believe her, but then again who would believe a person who stabbed him in the back and literally killed him. Sighhhh. Ahhh Deng Lun's acting is phenomenal here, you can see the pain in his eyes because of her betrayal, but at the same time he can't forget her either. GAHHHHH. This is the type of pain I love. It's so masochistic of me. But I love this. LOL

@kokodus LOLOL now you're starting to understand my Deng Lun obsession

So good right? I think when he turned dark was when you could actually see a different side of Phoenix. You could tell that although he is extremely bitter and feels hurt by Jin Mi, he also still really loves her.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2