Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@stargazer187 Yeah I almost forgot that its MoA day. Hopefully oppa's dimples can help me get over this sadness. :bawling:

@sushilicious I feel bad for Richard Simmons though...sigh. sorry. Yep Let's mourn together. But my guy is an immortal, I'm pretty sure he will come back. We still have like 15 eps and more and he is the male lead. LOL. But the reason for my sadness is the ruthless betrayal he had to encounter. He was killed by the female lead herself. He loved her too much...sighh. he doesn't deserve this. :bawling:

@cenching I didn't understand papa dragon's actions. He took a around around the hall in his dragon form. What does that mean?!?! What I see as the light is that Yun Elixir finally came out. But she is the one who is going to suffer too much because of this. Tsk tsk. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

There is no lengkuas in Philippines? :huh: then we can’t cook chicken curry, soto ayam, opor ayam, ayam rica2 bumbu kuning there? :bawling: How about kemiri? Merica? Ketumbar? Wkwkwkwkwk.. I will be fine with onions and garlic and salt wkwkwk but sure how about cabe merah yg besar2? Cabe ijo besar? Lols..

Kemiri and ketumbar very rare but merica plenty....Cabe merah dan ijo besar2 ada also....

The main teason why those herbs and spices aren’t available here is because Filipino food doesn’t use them....

+2

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, cenching said:

@kokodus

Ashes is a super angsty drama, I am sure you had been told but still the ending is satisfying....

@sushilicious

I cried many times not only over the dead of a character but also a happiness of a character too...

No one told me. But I know that all XianXia dramas are like this. I naively thought nothing can beat peach blossoms angst. But I was wrong. This is equally painful. And I was also tricked by the initial fluffy eps.  

Thanks @angelangie for the consolation. I'll be looking forward to the ending then. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@cenching I didn't understand papa dragon's actions. He took a around around the hall in his dragon form. What does that mean?!?! What I see as the light is that Yun Elixir finally came out. But she is the one who is going to suffer too much because of this. Tsk tsk. 

It will reveal in the next episode the reason behind his actions, but rest assured that it for the benefit of Our Darling Phoenix 

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

btw just saw news....Hawick and YangMi confirm they are divorce now....and will raise their child as friend will

Not too surprising I think?? Since they never seen in public together in such a long time....

+2

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

Is it true that filipino does not use spices in their meals? I can’t live there. I can’t eat without chili. My taste is too Sulawesi hahaha all food are spicy in here. Rica2. 

+2 

Garam bawang putih bawang merah and merica are the main spices...unlike our Indo food where the list of spices for 1 dish is longer than my arm....

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

+2

53 minutes ago, stargazer187 said:

@Dhakra She replied your message? Whoa.. congrats! You must be very lucky. :lol: but I'm not that familiar with girlband, only for a few of them. Which groups your girl from? What song is the most popular one?

Yes, both did! As I'm a pretty fanboy, I am very lucky! Ahhhh~

Spoiler

r9carvkh.jpg & d6l2nhao.jpg

Well, they are from the band "Nature", which is pretty new and unknown. They debuted only recently. 

I guess their most popular song is this one.

Gaga is the one with the orange hair, I pretty much just like her because she's so cute & beautiful, but the real deal is Lu. I'm totally in love for her. :D Lu is the one with the flower in her long brown hair and wears a pink jacket. Not only is she beautiful, she has such a great voice. Normally I don't like cute concepts, but these girls are really talented. They regularly do  acapella versions to show that they are pretty good. 

Spoiler

@kokodusBut if he's a real Phoenix, he will rise again from the ashes!

20 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Have you ever actually cry for the death of a character?...because I know I do!

Do Video games count? Because if yes, yeah, plenty of times. Sephiroth killing Aerith ruined my childhood!

@DhakraYes I'm pretty sure he will make a comeback. Btw you do know that usually these replies will be given only by their agencies. Lol. Do they even know how to read English?!?!? You are such a fanboy. Haha. Even though I fangirl many oppas, I never actually went and commented on their social media accounts...hmmm. LOL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

+2

@kokodusSince when are you an expert in kpop stuff? :D Of course they know english, did you even watch the videos? 

If you use this kind of logic, then you can apply it to anything or anyone. Are you sure that the real Dhakra is replying to you now?

Lil sis always wants to destroy my luck. Sigh......