Add and Subtract Game

Admin

10 hours ago, kokodus said:

@mouse007 The subbed vid of the clip you posted earlier. Cr to merrygoround777

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

No one told me. But I know that all XianXia dramas are like this. I naively thought nothing can beat peach blossoms angst. But I was wrong. This is equally painful. And I was also tricked by the initial fluffy eps.  

Thanks @angelangie for the consolation. I'll be looking forward to the ending then. 

@kokodus thanks for the subbed version! I am impressed at how easily Shen Yue guessed Didi's clues! I would've never guessed what he was trying to say for "smirking", "mouthwatering" and "flirting". LOL I thought he was just winking or something. UGH they're too cute together. Can't they just date already?!

Re: Ashes... it is frustrating at how naive and easily influenced Jin Mi is.. it's so painful for both Jin Mi and Phoenix. I don't think Jin Mi would've killed Phoenix that ruthlessly if the Yun Elixir wasn't in the way. Imagine killing the one person you loved so much! And poor Phoenix.. ugh, the whole thing was just painful. And prepare yourself for more episodes of tears and angst. BUT like @angelangie said, the ending is satisfying. You'll just have to hang in there and believe in the power of LOVE. LOL

44 minutes ago, cenching said:

Isn’t as a Jew, Jesus was supposedly speaking and praying in Hebrew/Aramaic?

+2

@cenching you're right, Jesus spoke Hebrew and Aramaic. Romans at that time spoke Greek and Latin. Those 4 languages were common during those times which is why the sign posted on top of Jesus when he was staked was posted in 3 languages (Hebrew, Latin and Greek). Scholars aren't certain if Jesus spoke Greek as well. 

@triplem work has been busy for me. Yesterday was my last working day for the year and I'm off until Jan 7th. The kids are doing good but the 1 year old keeps waking up at night so I'm exhausted.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@Dhakra Don't touch my pineapple!!!!! Yes I totally believe that amongst their busy schedules, they take time and read all the Fans comments and reply to them patiently. 

I miss @USAFarmgirl too. :bawling:

@sushilicious My guy is going to come back. His father collected his soul and sealed it in Phoenix's hair pin. LOL. I'm sorry for your loss though....but if he is one of the main character then just don't lose hope yet...you never know, there might be a twist in the end. Fighting!!!

@triplem Hehe yes, still can't let go of my pineapple. As for this Phoenix I didn't think I loved him that much until I saw this ep where he died. Sigh. I always thought he is lacking, and his character could do something more...but what can I say, he died pitifully...:bawling:

@mouse007 @angelangie Tell me that this show isnt like Peach blossoms where the OTP got together at the last 5 mins. I want more sweet moments. Sighhh. 

• Like 3

@kokodusNah, you have to keep in mind that they actually just have to read about 50ish comments and she only replied to three of them. And they take turns, since there is only one active. I do believe that the manager keeps telling them to check, it's fan service after all.

Once they grow, it won't be like this anymore. 

4 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Have you ever actually cry for the death of a character?...because I know I do!

*daps tissue on my eyes*

+2

@sushilicious ~ I normally don't cry during dramas. maybe one tear but not really cry. there are very few dramas where that happen..

... but I cried because of discussions in soompi once!

Spoiler

in the drama, "fated to love you", the lead has a miscarriage due to an accident. jang nara cries like crazy and jang hyuk's acting was so raw that it made my heart ache and I did tear up. in an interview, he shared that he just thought of his own kids and how he would feel if he lost one of them and the tears just flowed... but what got me crying was the response of some posters to that moment in the drama. many shared their own experience of losing a child/baby/stillborn. maybe I was just having a down day but it was those heartfelt stories & responses that made me start crying and it made me feel the pain of those drama characters instead of just being a drama. even the OST still gets me -- normally we would think of this as a breakup song but I love how this song was used to depict the loss and breakup of a family and so the words feel even more sad...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Gawd, I thought Jin mi deserves all these pain she is suffering now. She was the one who acted impulsively and killed him without thinking it through. But seeing her working hard and ready to sacrifice everything she has to bring back Phoenix.....she just became colour blind....goshh who the hell is cutting onions here at this hour???:bawling:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2

@stroppyseYeah, but exactly because of that I said it. Because cause he didn't knew about her power, did he really knew her in first place? Can you know somebody that tries to hide something from you her whole life?

And the more important question is, why the heck do I talk about my nemesis drama? :D 

But it's probably

Spoiler

Moon Lovers, because I never watched that and I rolled with my eyes during the time it ran :D