Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@kokodusWe could talk pineapple head if you want and add a few bubbles :P 

giphy.gif

Ah...where the heck is @USAFarmgirl she would love our banter. I can imagine how she would say that we act like real siblings. :D 

Edit: One of my favorite ASMR Artist liked my comment on YouTube and just a few moments ago Hyuna of Marmello also liked a comment of mine on her private IG account.

I'm on a roooll~~

3 hours ago, Sejabin said:

342 :blush:

I remember when my lecture said Latin is the most important language. He is a Frater. Learned Latin in the seminary/monastery for years. Must be very scarry.. to learn a language that no country use it now. When we said to him “but Sir no country use Latin now.” Then he looked at us like we all were crazy like this :unamused: and said “WHAT ARE YOU TALKING? YOUR GOD PRAYS IN GETSEMANI IN LATIN!!.” And we all were like this upps :sweatingbullets: tsk :unsure:  he was too scarry. Once we protested his class policies and so on.. and he told us “you know Jesus will always looks for His lost little lambs? But I am not Jesus. If you all want to get lost, just get lost and I would not looking for you all!!” And we were like this :scream: scarry :unsure:

Isn’t as a Jew, Jesus was supposedly speaking and praying in Hebrew/Aramaic?

+2

• Like 2

10 hours ago, cenching said:

Btw, the snippet of The Last Empress keeps popping up in my Youtube feeds and “forces” me to took a peek, read bits of recap and I marveled at the immortal level of makjangness....:lol:

+2

ahahahah It's really quite awesome. They could easily make this into a historical c drama, considering all the palace infighting, multiple villains and unpredictable plot.  I lurve it.

------------

the pages are moving fast ...I have been busy with christmas round the corner and of course camping on oppa's drama thread...

5%ED%9A%8C_%EB%B0%A9%EC%95%84.gif?type=w 

Anyway back reading the few pages got me laughing...I love how some things stay the same... @Dhakra still defending his second lead girls & @kokodus is still the president of the pineapple head fandom. ( though some Pheonix dude is stealing her attention) . And I realise that I have not watched many dramas given I could not guess many of @stroppyse's clues. c- dramas continue to dominate our discussions , @dotonly is the lucky charm to whichever team she's from.....

@lynne22 I watched Aquaman today..loved it. My favourite super hero drama this year. And the romance was good too. I usually don't bother about the love lines in superhero/ comic type movies, but the leads really had that sizzle ...

@mouse007 how are you coping back to work ? are the kids ok?

11 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@kokodus...:dissapointed_relieved:...My priest really isn't coming back...he is gone from the trailer...:bawling:

IRL am really crying right now. He is not there anymore...He isn't...He isn't coming back...

:bawling::bawling: My priest...

Are you coping well? I know I'm not...I just wish he somehow returns at the end...if not...this drama feels so meaningless..

NO POINTS 

Which drama is this??

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@triplem im also wondering why @sushilicious is crying about which drama lols

Exactly...cause of late there are many dramas with priest characters...when are you off for your hols?

edit to add: @sushilicious what??? how can a main character be killed off mid way? Did the actor have some scandal or some disagreement with PD?

Edited by Guest