Add and Subtract Game

Admin

15 minutes ago, staygold said:

I am watching House helper and Gangnam too. How is let me introduce her?

So far we only have alot of secrets about the characters and people on that thread are questioning and guessing about it.

You can ask USAFarmgirl, Lmangla and stargazer187 for better explanations.

@USAFarmgirl your own boss at home? Man, I only wish... Though I doubt I'd get much work done that way. It would make it easier to stay up to date with all the KDramas though... hmmmm 

@2handsintertwined I'm here, I just don't follow every discussion in this thread since it moves along quite quickly. Which is why I was confused what you needed me for :) But don't worry about it!

I do drink a lot of water. I need to stay ahead of dehydration lol :D Thinking of... I need to get me some fresh water since I'm out. Ugh, getting up is such a hassle, even at work :P

• Like 1

On 8/8/2018 at 7:01 PM, TRaNz said:

hwwiiii~~~~ I did, timezones make it tricky.....:)

Time zones make it tricky?! So it's time zones now. You're just making sooo many excuses!  :) No I see it.

On 8/8/2018 at 7:06 PM, phikyl said:

I don't have time to back read and keep count anymore [or even remember which side everyone is on] so I just go based off the number before mine. :lol: As long as they don't change it on me, that's what it is. 

I understand. Well, that's a good idea! And I hope they don't change it on you. 

2 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

I'm here, I just don't follow every discussion in this thread since it moves along quite quickly. Which is why I was confused what you needed me for :) But don't worry about it!

I do drink a lot of water. I need to stay ahead of dehydration lol :D Thinking of... I need to get me some fresh water since I'm out. Ugh, getting up is such a hassle, even at work :P

Who said you had to follow every discussion in this thread? I don't you do what you want to do. Well, thank you. I understand why you were confused :). Again, I'm sorry. So you drink lots of water?!I'm so proud of you. Well, I hope you got some fresh water. I sound like your mom again. Wow. Well, "Eat your vegetables!" :)

Edit:

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • LOL 2

So it took me a really long time to respond to these posts. They made me really emotional. I'm sorry if that sounds rude:

On 8/2/2018 at 9:50 PM, phikyl said:

You crack me up. You got nobody in trouble, no worries, and I don't mind the teasing at all. I am a very sarcastic person by nature so I take almost everything with a grain of salt. What happened is I got super real life busy and basically only popped in to post a number every once in a while. I was around but not participating in the conversations. 
idk the number so....

Did you just say, "You crack me up?" Wow! I love you! I was like, "I am the only one who says that." You say it too! Wow. And I never knew you were a sarcastic person :) I should pay more attention, right? I think it's hard to be sarcastic in a good way, right? I think a lot of people hurt someone's feelings. And you know what? It's okay. Life gets busy :)

On 8/2/2018 at 4:31 PM, phikyl said:

Honestly, I think it's more that a lot of the people on this site are not from countries that have a large black population. For me, your gifs and stuff are funny [I can't tell you how many times I've made that exactly gif face when reading something on here. :lol:] But for someone who didn't grow up with it and is unfamiliar with black culture, it comes off as rude/abrasive. I am the whitest kid you know but I grew up in an area prevalent with black and hispanic families so I'm quite used to the slang terms and customs in both cultures; but when I moved to a more predominantly white area, I felt like I needed to hand people a slang dictionary before talking because they just don't get it. It's not really anyone's fault, it's just that they are unused to the terms and emoticons used. 

I understand what you're saying. 

Spoiler

I love the way you explained this. You said, "I think it's more that a lot of the people on this site are not from countries that have a large black population." and you said, "But for someone who didn't grow up with it and is unfamiliar with black culture, it comes off as rude/abrasive." So to me you just said, "It's hard being black." I think that's what you're saying. I don't think anyone likes talking about this. I think a lot of us just want to have fun. I think it's sad :). I think it's sad because I think there are a lot of nice black, white, Hispanic, and other races here. Does that make sense? And thank you. I'm so happy that you laugh at my gifs! You are so kind. And I agree with everything you said.  And I think you are so smart. I don't think I have ever heard anyone explain it like that before. I am very impressed :). I would quote everything you said. I would. I'm just going to say, "I agree with everything." How is that? :) 

Me looking at @phikyl  

Image result for happy gifs

"I really like her"

On 8/5/2018 at 1:23 AM, triplem said:

@2handsintertwined On some of the threads , sometimes there are not enough mods , so when some people post a lot of pics it gets overlooked. I’m a mod on this section as well as k drama, so naturally I’ll try to edit when if I come across posts with too many photos/ images. You can post many pics . However the 4th image onwards should go into the spoiler button. This rule came about because some members have very slow internet connection & so it’s hard to load. Every rule here is for a better community experience. 

Don’t worry no one is targeting you . Just remember to keep to the rules . We try our best to check as many threads but all of us are just volunteers who have outside jobs & families. We may overlook things 

before you post a pic , click on the icon button with an eye & paste your images there . Three pics can be outside , the 4th pic onwards to go into spoiler 

So I'm reading this post again. And I believe I was too angry. And I believe I was too blinded by my anger. I think you were just trying to help. I'm sorry. Thank you for your advice. Thank you for your help. I believe it really means a lot to me. I think a lot of make mistakes in our posts :)

@triplem I have no idea. How do I quote a spoiler?! I will try.:wub:''

Spoiler

Just to assure you neither I Nor anyone here singles you out . Neither are we angry with you. Please take care of yourself. 

Thank you :). You're so kind. And I think sometimes some of only think of ourselves. I think some of us think, "It's all about ME." :) I could be wrong. :) 

@Dhakra It's 3pm in Germany...And it's 9AM here. Wow. 

Edit: I think I fixed it :) 

Hi :)

Hi. I'm reading your posts again. I think I owe you an apology...:tears:

I'm sorry.

On 8/5/2018 at 4:41 AM, Dhakra said:

"Hate" is such a strong word.

Spoiler

I think you're right. I was wrong. 

This is what strong means to me: 

strong- heavy

So you said hate is such a strong word.I'm curious. What does strong mean to you?

I don't think you can really hate somebody you never met.

Wow. I really like this. I think you are very profound. 

Spoiler

So this is what I think profound means: wise, intelligent, thoughtful, clever.

And I think you're very smart. I think some people one side of something. I think you see more than one side to something. I don't even know if that makes sense. I have never thought about asking myself this question. I think now I will...To me it says, how can you hate someone who doesn't exist? I could be wrong. I don't think I'm a deep-thinker like you :).

Here's what I think deep-thinker means :D

deep-thinker- an intellectual

But no, I do not hate you. Why should I? I have no reason to. 

Spoiler

I believe you. Thank you. I'm glad you don't hate me :). Why should you? I don't know. I'm going to quote you. "How can you hate someone you've never met?" :) So you said you have no reason to hate me. I could think of something. I'm just joking! I just don't what to add. I believe I'm impressed and speechless. And I don't think I would ever think of anything like this...I'm not trying to make you sad. I think it's the truth. I'll explain later...

I choose not to talk about it, because here is not the place to talk or discuss any sensitive topics. Simple as that. The Add/Substract Forum is not the place to start a conversation about being black/white or any struggles that come with it. Especially since we all come from different parts of the world. It has nothing to do with you. :) 

Spoiler

I understand what you're saying. So you don't think this is the place to talk about sensitive topics like races, and other things like that. And you choose not to talk about it here. Well, I don't think I should force you to talk about it here. I think you can talk about whatever you want. You're right. I forget that we all come from different parts of the world. And you said, "It has nothing to do with you" I think that's when I got upset. And I think that's when I said, "I think he's a jerk."

I don't know why you can't message me, I do not block you.

I don't believe you...I'm just joking. I don't know what's wrong.

On 8/5/2018 at 6:17 AM, Dhakra said:

@2handsintertwined But to his defense, 80% of the thread are about @kokodus or any other of our ahju.....(oh that's a dangerous road I'm heading onto...) I mean our girls new oppa crushes or oppa dramas. :D :D  (The girls know I don't mean it)

Don't defend @TRaNz! I'm just joking. But yes, you're right @kokodus :wub:  The girls know you don't mean it? I don't know...

On 8/5/2018 at 6:17 AM, Dhakra said:

Edit: Oh man, just stumbled upon my old giphy account and gifs there. So much memories:

Oh... Your giphy account!

Spoiler

It sounds interesting! I don't want to push you or anything, but could we see this giphy account? :ph34r: Like an example?'

Hi :)
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1