Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@kokodus  I think you need to make these kind of cookies:w00t:images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRidbFWgjnrj2KotlFVZXg

@2handsintertwined  Always thanks for the love:blush:

@triplem  I always love the tips at the end of Your House Helper. some I know but the cutting green onions  in half and storing them separately for longer freshness was new to me and one I plan on using!!:D

@dotonly Hope your week is going great and your enjoying some drama too!

@bedifferent You know I wasn't going to watch Mr Sunshine and I didn't really get the title at first but your right the more I watch this drama the more I find myself surprised.  Great writing and great acting as well!!!

Waving to all the KNIGHT's  you know who you are LOL hope all of you stay safe and COOL! 

Speaking of COOL or COLD I have seen a lot of black Woolly Worms which usually mean a bad winter kind of like an old wives tale I guess we shall see!

WhpRy9W.jpg

@phikyl  I feel you when it comes to the numbers.  Usually I take so long to write a post that by the time I submit the number has changed more than once.  It's just so much easier to put -2 no correction is needed!  I use to get in trouble for not refreshing and I still don't LOL!!!  :w00t:  912 maybe

Edited by Guest
correction of course :{

9 hours ago, kokodus said:

@staygold Accidentally in love sounds like my type of drama. Lol. The question is whether it will get subbed or not? Sigh. Yes less pineapple head this week, somehow the writers decided that we should care about some irrelevant characters at this point in the show. Pfffft.

C dramas have way too many irrelevant characters. I find myself pressing the FF button a lot especially these historical ones zzzz

38 minutes ago, staygold said:

I faithfully fast forward any scene that doesn't involve pineapple! Did you see next week's preview!?:ph34r:

I did. I don't know whose idea it was to release an hot kiss as a preview. Dammit. How do they expect us to wait a whole week now??? Sighhh. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I did. I don't know whose idea it was to release an hot kiss as a preview. Dammit. How do they expect us to wait a whole week now??? Sighhh. 

I am about to recruit Park Seo Joon or Ha Seok Jin or Park Min Young to go teach Pineapple n Shancai abt drama skinship! Puppies need a good PD.

Edited by staygold
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1