Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Everyone knew her, it was so funny. :D @triplem I do miss Radiant Office aswell, except the very lil romantic and relationship scenes. 

Oh don't even remind me how slow the romance was...zzzzz...and the kiss so disappointing.  What is honeycakes  up to anyway? 

@dotonly While not exactly a forensics drama, a recent police procedural drama which was very good this year is Live. Happy ending assured. Have you also seen Signal and Tunnel  ?

@triplem:D Yeah, we had a romance for half an episode. 

Honeycakes had a couple of smaller roles, but nothing significant. But I remember that she was quite good in School 2017 . I don't know her big her role was in "I'm not a Robot". 

On 8/3/2018 at 11:28 PM, Lmangla said:

maybe one day @abnoch will get to see your jungle. :D what is the area called? will keep it in a list of places to see....

Sorry just read the text aeeeesssh my oldie eyes haha. The area I'm on now is Ternate (you sure must come here, it's a beautiful island), well I'm going here and there from North Maluku to Papua these days. 

On 8/4/2018 at 12:03 AM, dotonly said:

@abnoch are you in Papua now? So are your new job will be out of WIT time zone?

Papua neighbor @dotonly hehe. My new job will around Lombok, not so jungle but island is the correct one @Lmangla (but you can say I'm always that jungle boy). Praying for those area since the earthquake occured often these days, still on evacuation

No numbers for this late reply

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@abnoch Is that a pic of where you are ? 

Oh please stay safe in Lombok. Two earthquakes in a row is terrible. I pity the folks there . I was suppose to go there for a short vacation end of this month but I somehow changed my mind because I was worried about volcanic eruptions that may happen. So I switched to Phuket . So I guess I was lucky I didn’t book Lombok .

( Gili Wan islands are so beautiful. ) 

love-community-lowres.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAU-w3Jgoj_7CikJ4kDrDcc149aea1a162d061c3c3f07cb68a4eb.jpg

When do you know a place is special?  When you look forward to going there... 

But what is it that makes it special?  The people whose thoughts ideas and words await you...

Thanks to all of you for making this place special to me.

574:heart: