Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

On 8/2/2018 at 10:31 PM, phikyl said:

I am the whitest kid you know 

Oh, I challenge this, I'm the whitest kid around. :D I'm like Will Ferrell kinda white. 

Spoiler

9f5ead62a45378e87738f811e0a7c5d1.jpg

1 hour ago, 2handsintertwined said:

@Dhakra It's 3pm in Germany...And it's 9AM here. Wow. 

Yep. And now it's 4pm here. And finally the sun is gone. Yaaaay!

12 minutes ago, 2handsintertwined said:

What does strong mean to you?

Powerful. And hate is a powerful word that shouldn't be used lightly.

I understand what you're saying. So you don't think this is the place to talk about sensitive topics like races, and other things like that. And you choose not to talk about it here. Well, I don't think I should force you to talk about it here. I think you can talk about whatever you want. You're right. I forget that we all come from different parts of the world. And you said, "It has nothing to do with you" I think that's when I got upset. And I think that's when I said, "I think he's a jerk."

Ah, I don't like this word at all. There is no such thing. We are all the same (well expect the dutch of course, they are a little :w00t::w00t::w00t: Love you Bestie @CamelKnight)

But we all live in different cultures and the only thing we can do is trying to understand each other and be open-minded. Some words or sentences have different meanings on other cultures.

Oh... It sounds interesting! I don't want to push you or anything, but could we see? :ph34r:

Well, I haven't updated it in ages, more or less just of all gifs I made to use them here, to annoy @triplem or other drama-threads.

Examples? Yeah, sure. Bet @triplem knows them all.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

17 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Oh, I challenge this, I'm the whitest kid around. :D I'm like Will Ferrell kinda white. 

Spoiler

Sighhh...I think you can challenge whatever you want, right? So I don't know what "Will Ferrell kinda white means."??? So I I'm going to move on. I hope you don't mind.

You said this, right?

Powerful. And hate is a powerful word that shouldn't be used lightly.

Well, thank you. I think I understand now.

Spoiler

I think I'm going to explain now. Well, I'm going to try. So I think you're right. You said hate is a strong or powerful word. And you said it should be used lightly. So I read your post. I agree.

So I think you uncomfortable around me. I've tried to be your friend. So it's like Dhakra has a club, right? It's called "Club Dhakra" 

I think you only let certain people in your club. The cool people, right?

Dhakra's club:

Image result for i don't like you gif

Me:

Spoiler

Image result for really gifs

"Oh really?"

Ah, I don't like this word at all. There is no such thing. We are all the same (well expect the dutch of course, they are a little :w00t::w00t::w00t: Love you Bestie @CamelKnight)

But we all live in different cultures and the only thing we can do is trying to understand each other and be open-minded. Some words or sentences have different meanings on other cultures.

I understand what you're saying.

Well, I haven't updated it in ages, more or less just of all gifs I made to use them here, to annoy @triplem or other drama-threads.

Spoiler

So I feel like I forced you to share the gifs. Does that make sense? And it makes me feel like a bad person. I don't like forcing people to share things. But I see you shared them. Thanks...I was curious.

Examples? Yeah, sure. Bet @triplem knows them all.

Spoiler

Ok. I understand. Thank you for the examples :) I like all of them.

This one is my favorite. I like this gif I think she's cute:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Spoiler

So I already messaged your "bestie" @CamelKnight. So he's been really helpful. I said he was like a brother to me, right? Well, I was having a tough time. So I said, "I'm leaving soompi and Gong Yoo's thread/forum"(He's my favorite actor/person. Hahaha. But I think I've told everyone that.) I've said this to 1000000000000000 times. Hahahahahaha. I'm still waiting on his response...I know it sounds childish. Hahahahahaa! I'm tired of acting like a child. So you're probably like, "So why don't you just leave?" Well, that's a good question. I don't know. I think I've met a lot of nice people here like you, @TRaNz, @kokodus, @triplem, @abnoch, @phikyl, @CamelKnight ,  @Lmangla, @stroppyse@stargazer187 and others. I've met a lot of nice people in other forums too. I've met @UnniSarah, @philosophie. I like having discussions with them! Bad things happened in Gong Yoo's thread. I'm going to just call him GY :). I think there are a lot of nice people there too like @Noor90, @tok-soompi, @lkgy99, and others! There's just too many people to name. You're like, "I'm not a therapist!" Yeah, you're right, you're not :) I hope the others don't mind. I mentioned them here in this forum/thread. But I don't think it's "healthy" for you or anyone else here to be friends with me! Please don't say, "No you're wrong!"(I think some of you are like, "Why is she mentioning me here????") I'm sorry. I hope you don't mind. If you do, please let me know :).

I'm so happy you all welcomed me here :). So I'm trying to leave. Why? I think it's for the best :). I've caused too much trouble here :). It would be a long story :). I can't forgive myself :). And I don't have any friends here! LOL! Does that sound childish. I think I should leave because I don't have any friends .Hahahaha. I think it's okay if you laugh! :)

I like this one too!

Spoiler

giphy.gif

I think he's adorable! :D

Spoiler

Yeah...I wish I had friends here :(. Hahahahaha! So I wish I had a giphy account. I don't know how to make gifs. I think these gifs are great! So you're like, "Should she call 1-800-HELP?" So I understand everything you're saying. Don't worry! :). I think I'm repeating myself...:crazy: You're like, "She's crazy..." Hahahaha! But you're a good person. I can't stop looking at these gifs! I love them!

@TRaNz Can you read this???

Spoiler

I still need to respond to you. I'm sorry :( 

What are the numbers?

Edit: 

530! 

Team subtract never wins...

@stroppyse You are always like, "Welcome back." Stop it! You're making me feel embarrassed...

@phikyl You said you think you're sarcastic, right? I wish I could do that. 

Hey my friend, @triplem. I've been practicing my posts. Did I do a good job? I tried to fix my images! :D 

Edit2: Some of you don't know me! I'm sorry we haven't talked! But I used to be here a long time ago. But I ran away. :flushed:

Edit3: And this is my favorite actor/husband/person/boyfriend/life-partner:

Related image

credit to owner

Edited by 2handsintertwined
Hi :)
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

You said you think you're sarcastic, right? I wish I could do that. 

Oh I don't just think it, I know I am. It doesn't come across well in text but I pretty much drip sarcasm in my daily speech. 

I do hurt feelers sometimes and I have to step back and apologize but it's just how I talk in informal settings. ./shrug. 

@Dhakra I'm like Casper. Where I live is under cloud cover and rain 9 months out of the year and I work nights. Totally rockin' the vampire look. Not the sparkly kind either!

15 minutes ago, phikyl said:

I'm like Casper. Where I live is under cloud cover and rain 9 months out of the year and I work nights. Totally rockin' the vampire look. Not the sparkly kind either!

So no Twilight-phikyl huh? No Vampire Diaries version of Phy either. 

Well, I play videogames and try to avoid the sun as best as possible. The only time I get a lil color is when I be myself and fall into mud. 

And my dance abilities are so stiff, you could use me as rack.

@2handsintertwinedNo, I have no club. :D I don't feel uncomfortable around you. Why should I? If I would feel like that, I would just go and do something else or simply not respond.

So I feel like I forced you to share the gifs. Does that make sense? And it makes me feel like a bad person. I don't like forcing people to share things. But I see you shared them. Thanks...I was curious.

Haha, no. I share

my gifs all the time. That's why I made them. :) 

This one is my favorite. I like this gif I think she's cute:

This is the famous honeycakes. She had such a small role, but just because of my biasing for her, the "Radiant Office" Thread gave her a nickname and her small role became a staple there. Everyone talked about her, even if she just had a small couple of scenes. 

Everyone knew her, it was so funny. :D @triplem I do miss Radiant Office aswell, except the very lil romantic and relationship scenes.