Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, dotonly said:

@USAFarmgirl what dramas are on your list now?

I try to keep up with...:grimace:

Shall we live together, marry me now (weekend 50 episodes currently at episode 41)

House Helper ( The story is amazing but the view is even better :glasses:}

Meteor Garden (  You may know the story but this OTP gives it new meaning )

Thirty but Seventeen/Still 17   ( Loved the OTP even before it started and it's funny and has a sense of mystery too )

Mr Sunshine  ( Not my usual, but there is a richness & beauty in every view. An honest look at the human spirit, surviving ones past and the courage it takes to follow your belief & heart no matter where it leads.  Or what sacrifices your led to make.

Yet also about the weakness of mankind that is still so relevant even today.  It's greed, hunger for power and willingness to freely sell oneself and ones honor.

For silver and gold,  printed paper and metals turned into coins.

Some things will never change until hearts are...

Let me introduce her  ( @Dhakra & @triplem would enjoy this one except for the fact that it has 40 episodes but what a mystery)

Love Until The End ( A daily that caught my interest and gives me something to look forward to after a long day!!

Sometimes...

Legend of Fu Yao

My Story for you

New Dramas on my list to watch..    trees+and+birds.jpg     Heavy Sweetness/Ash Like Frost

3c7c0002c0e69a87f08e             Legend of Yun Xi                                

Sweet Combat

Time

Martial Universe

Risky Romance

Wife I know/ Familiar Wife

Witches Love    

6b529d64fd183f86775dca35c32ac793.jpg  Always -2:heart:

@USAFarmgirl i think Let me drama not 40 eps. Nowadays they make an hour drama into 2 eps. So my guess is 40 eps = 20 hours. Just like Your House Helper. I think it will end at ep 32 = 16 eps.

33 minutes ago, staygold said:

Rest is blurred!!:lol:

Isnt there a Choi Jin Hyuk drama in pipeline?

Yes .  :sweatingbullets:There’s one. Hmm to be aired in sept or oct . To be Shown on DramaX , the same peeps who did Something About 1% 

I will likely just focus on Terius & Room9 if time does not permit me to watch . 

Well @USAFarmgirl has a lot on her plate ! 

Edited by Guest

@dotonly Life reminds me of Live in a medical setting.  JSW is very good here, even better than in Secret Forest.  I think the real heart of the drama will show itself around E4-5.  You just have to get through the intro.  Don’t think there will be lots of Grey Anatomy romance.

Feels overwhelmed and behind already with just these

Life

Mr Sunshine

Your House Helper

Voice 2 coming up

@USAFarmgirl I only watched 30min of Sat’s Mr Sunshine episode,  need to catch up.  It’s getting better and better with each episode.  I’m pleasantly surprised.  Acting and writing are on point so far.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

And @USAFarmgirl where do you get the time to watch so much!!!!???

LOL I usually sleep no more than 5 to 6 hours which gives me time for myself it may hit me later in life though :confounded: I am a night owl and an early riser out of habit/necessity not the norm I realize.  It helps in being your own boss too and work isn't a drive away but just a few steps. :blush:

@staygold Accidentally in love sounds like my type of drama. Lol. The question is whether it will get subbed or not? Sigh. Yes less pineapple head this week, somehow the writers decided that we should care about some irrelevant characters at this point in the show. Pfffft.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 8/7/2018 at 4:28 PM, CamelKnight said:

@2handsintertwined I have no idea what I should've responded to, but with the heat over here, just sitting in my computer room is making me sweat. I've been here now for 5 minutes and I can feel droplets of sweat cruising down my back into my buttcrack. Not the best sensation.

So I've been away a lot lately. The heat is one reason, as explained. I've not forgotten you though :) 

Wow. @CamelKnight is here? So do you watch Anime? Well, one of my favorite anime is Sailor moon.

I think this is you:

Image result for tuxedo mask saves sailor moon gif

and 

Image result for tuxedo mask saving gif

Tuxedo Mask was one of my favorite Sailor moon Characters! :)

Tuxedo Mask: "He disguises himself in order to support the series' central heroines, the Sailor Soldiers. Wearing a mask to conceal his identity, he interferes with enemy operations, offers the Sailor Soldiers advice, and sometimes physically aids them in battle." credit to owner :). I'm not happy right now. I just wanted to show you this.

What should you respond to? It doesn't matter. I'm sorry I confused you. And you said you have no idea :tears: It's okay.

Spoiler

What should you respond to? And you said you have no idea :tears: It's okay. I confused you. So you replied my private message  and you said, "Oof that's a long reply." So I'm embarrassed :tears:. I try to reply but I erase it because you're right. It looked really long. So how do I stop being embarrassed? I don't know! You're like, "She is so weird!" I wish you don't think that. :tears: I read your response 100000000000000 time. And you tried to offer your advice! I think you did a good job! I think I will reply. And I think I will wait for you to respond to my message. I think you said you get 100000000000000 messages a day. So I am surprised! I think you've really helped me a lot here. I will reply your private message soon. Please God! Help! :).

So it's hot there in the Netherlands? Well, I hope you drink lots of water. And I hope you stay cool! I'm sorry. I think I sound like your mom! :tears: I'm like, "Don't forget your lunch!" and "Don't wear shoes in the house!" So you haven't forgotten me?! I'm so happy. I thought you were like this:

Image result for i don't know her mariah carey gif

Thank you for responding to me. You made me feel better. I am really sad and angry right now. So I will try. I don't want to get angry at you. And I don't want to say, "Wahhh I'm so sad and depressed!" :). I wish you stay just the way you are! You're like a shining star! So you never believe me. Please believe me :tears:.

@TRaNz Hey Mr. Lazy!!! Can you hear me? :) I think you are so kind. So I replied your private message. But you didn't reply me. So can you please reply? :)

@phikyl So you said 910. So I got a calculator. I did, 10-2.  So I guess the number is 908? I could be wrong :tears:

Edited by 2handsintertwined
Hi :)
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

@2handsintertwined I don't have time to back read and keep count anymore [or even remember which side everyone is on] so I just go based off the number before mine. :lol: As long as they don't change it on me, that's what it is.