Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@partyon and @joccu

Sorry for the late reply.

I just came back from Santorini, Greece holiday this morning. A beautiful and romantic place that I am going to miss a lot for sure...

So happy that you have almost completed the Blackout drama..., your guessing are almost there but there are still some twists in between the ep.  Pls try finish up till the end....

I quite enjoyed this kdrama as you could see the rating keep going up on each ep until the final from 2.x % to 8.8%

My comment were stated on the "Blackout" drama forum there :0

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@lebeaucouple Oh, hope you had a nice time in Santorini. It's a beautiful place but severely overcrowded. Haven't been back in years, but it was bad 10 years ago already. Hopefully you saw some other places as well? :kiss_wink:

About Black Out, got @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng hooked on the drama now as well. :joy:

My latest thoughts after having watched ep 10. tagging also @joccu

Spoiler

Poor Bo Yeong. What a way to go! I was not surprised that the whole village is somehow involved in these rotten crimes. I knew Dok Mi / Na Geyom was somehow involved, but it still wouldn't surprise me if she was also involved in Da Eun's death. She was so jealous of her.

Don't get me started on how scary Dok Mi is. Talk about sick obsession :unamused:

This lady belongs in a mental asylum.

Am glad that the cop played by Go Joo seems to be quite smart. Unlike most k-cops lol.

Ok, so am still 100% sure that the chairwoman's sexual predator husband is involved in Da Eun's crime but think others are involved too.

I am also gonna venture a guess that Bo Yeong wasn't dead when she was dumped and that someone finished her off in the sewer. Otherwise they won't be convicted of murder.

392 (since @lebeaucouple chingu belongs to Team Add)

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

The drama is well-made and has a gripping storyline that will keep you on the edge of your seat. The direction, and character development are all top-notch, the actors are all well performed, especially, Bo Young's father, a veteran actor performed the best, his angry and crying expressions, anxiety, impulsive act and timing are spot-on, capturing both the seriousness and complexity of the role, a lousy dad and abusive husband.  He was successfully carried out this role and made the audience hate him a lot at the beginning.

Although the pace of some scenes is slow, it still does not ruin the entire storyline full of mystery, suspense, and sadness. It is one of the most enjoyable Kdrama series I have watched recently. Joccu would agree with me too.

The last thing I would like to point out that a innocent man who wasted for 10 years in a jail, Who can repay him for the ten years of suffering? He lost his father, his betrayal friends, so my chingu, what do you think of the ending of this drama? Let you finish it first..

PS : I went to 3 islands : Mykonos, Santorini, Delos, there are very beautiful indeed. Awesome.

I started to miss the beautiful islands with nice weather, missed the creek traditional cuisine, beautiful blue aegean sea, the cats and the donkeys...you will understand why I indicate the animals since you were there before :)

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

22 hours ago, WeunXK said:

Repairing the empress embroidery together was my favourite scene of the whole drama so far.

Ah! Have not gotten there yet...

I like that the show is in show-all mode - brothers aren't hiding their intentions anymore and are battling it out with guns blazing. 

22 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Have you seen in IG Zhao Lusi's Cosmo cover?

20 hours ago, WeunXK said:

this one

She's beginning to take on a chameleon-like quality, changing her look every so often and looking good each time. So interesting to see her shifts - her team is helping her a great deal! :)

Can't wait for her new drama (The Story of the Pearl Girl) supposedly broadcasting on 19 Oct.

19 hours ago, partyon said:

a! This saga continues....

6 hours ago, partyon said:

Anyone been following the Jessi scandal?

I'm getting giddy with all the accusations flying around - my neck hurts, aigoo!

I'm not surprised about Jessi though. She emits a certain vibe very, very, very strongly. One would be blind not to see it.

Judge Judy No GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

18 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Anyone @MayanEcho @WeunXKwatched Go Ahead (cdrama) ?

I watched a little but am not keen on the genre so stopped for others that interest me more. I thought the ML, Song Wei Long, has good potential to rise beyond his current level. He is young, has all the right aesthetics, though not so much acting skills but others with less have risen. Wonder what happened to him? FL has grown.

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, rocat said:

Can't wait for her new drama (The Story of the Pearl Girl) supposedly broadcasting on 19 Oct.

It would be true once it's really showing, hehe! You know how fickle Cdrama gods can be. 😅

1 hour ago, rocat said:

Song Wei Long, has good potential to rise beyond his current level. He is young, has all the right aesthetics, though not so much acting skills but others with less have risen. Wonder what happened to him?

I read from somewhere his management doesn't want him in modern dramas and would prefer him in costume?

He was one of the candidates before for First Frost, Sang Yan's story, brother of Sang Zhi of Hidden Love played by Zhao Lusi. The role went to Bai Jingting instead.

Speaking of, this weekend shouldn't be busy for me (finally!), so I can create that thread and have some binge watching time.

@partyon Nope, don't know who's that Jessi, but she sounds like the worst of the mean girls. 😬

onepotflorentine-e1601005909878.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

ZhaoLusi always advocates for people to "Be Yourself"

#ZhaoLusi #ZhaoLusixVogueFOF

6 hours ago, rocat said:

She's beginning to take on a chameleon-like quality, changing her look every so often and looking good each time. So interesting to see her shifts - her team is helping her a great deal! :)

:approves:

6 hours ago, rocat said:

I like that the show is in show-all mode - brothers aren't hiding their intentions anymore and are battling it out with guns blazing. 

yes, and also I liked how the flashback to her past with her parents was shot, with Murong Jinghe as a silent witness, and then the whole memory burns like a nitrate film.

======

Life is unpredictable, and moments like these remind us to cherish our loved ones🙏

Music · Trending
#RIPLiamPayne

adding:

One Direction’s Harry, Louis, Niall and Zayn release joint statement following Liam Payne’s death:

Spoiler

“We’re completely devastated by the news of Liam’s passing. In time, and when everyone is able to, there will be more to say. But for now, we will take some time to grieve and process the loss of our brother, who we loved dearly. The memories we shared with him will be treasured forever. For now, our thoughts are with his family, his friends, and the fans who loved him alongside us. We will miss him terribly. We love you Liam.”

====

acf8a37f3c064c2701d1033e3930846d39234e37.jpg

requested: diner breakfast 🥞 🍳 🥓

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

9 hours ago, partyon said:

Anyone been following the Jessi scandal?

Yes and I not shocked to be honest. I remember the story back then, she has a history and it wouldn't surprise me it was similiar this time. Interested to see how she tries to get herself out of this, this time.

+2

• Blob 2

21 hours ago, agenth said:

And I couldn't stomache him being a Korean American., 

That would be odd. He'd need perfect English for a role like that.

Suspicious Partner: don't really like the actress, but this one's for romance other than Healer, because it's got a lot of skinship! 

I saw old entertainment-news articles saying the two of them got married! 😳 But Wikipedia has no mention of it, and since Wikipedia is always right, I think JCW is still single. 😁

The Worst of Evil: gritty thriller if you enjoy that kind. Looking back, it was okay-ish imho. 

Empress Ki: If you have the patience for 50 episodes, then this is my vote. It's got a lot of character development, I even like the music, even if some people here *cough* hate it. It really showcases JCW's acting skills, since his character turns from timid, scared little boy to a worthy emperor!

Warrior Baek: TBH I kinda dropped this one after a few episodes, it just had too much politics in it.

Thanks for the tips! :) :)

+2

• LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1

22 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

That would be odd. He'd need perfect English for a role like that.

Yes his character name was Carl Laker. 

Smile_Again-trailer.jpg

I would recommend watching Culinary Class Warfare! It just has been confirmed to have a season 2!

+2

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

36 minutes ago, agenth said:

Yes his character name was Carl Laker. 

So weird to see him pre-nose job!!

I've seen Culinary Class Warfare show up on Netflix. Will try to check it out! Have you watched The Bear on Disney+?

th?id=OIP.818adSX44NWRnJiBqfZjUQHaK-%26p

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1