Add and Subtract Game

Admin

4 hours ago, partyon said:

How about you guys? Do you also not wash your hair every day?

I also don`t wash my hair every day . 

You asked me what dramas I am watching. I recently finished The Midnight Romance in Hagwon, I currently watching Connection and My Sweet Mobster

I watched half of first episode of The Whirlwind  but I put it on hold. I am not in the mood right now for a political drama but I will watch again after I will come back from my trip. I will not post in Soompi for a week. I don`t know  know what other kdramas I will watch next. 

I just found out that Jeon Yeo Been will be Namgoong Min`s partner in his next drama. I like the couple but I won`t watch because I can`t stand watching terminal illness plot. 

+2 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

13 hours ago, partyon said:

Korea finally took first place in number of plastic surgeries worldwide.

Sad Surprise Surprise GIF

13 hours ago, partyon said:
Monolids are amazing! I find it so sad that Koreans judge people by their looks and try to erase their own unique features for more western ones. :bawling:

@partyon agree to name a few K-actors like Gong Yoo @rocat oppa🙂

(both smoldering and incredibly soft gazes),Lee Joon Gi and @gm4queen oppa Daniel Choi 🤩

IMG_4547.png

9 hours ago, Lmangla said:

that said, I think it is funny that despite how oily our skin is naturally, we still have traditional oil massage treatment at hair salons. it is a nice way to indulge.

:thumbsup:this by nature we(women) in the same way also for  the men , like to looked extra appealing/good expecially to our special someone or to ourselves.:grin:

7 hours ago, larus said:

I will watch again after I will come back from my trip. I will not post in Soompi for a week.

have safe trip @larus

Spoiler

giphy.gif

c as labeled

=====

lunch break🍱

eff3be13e87d5e7386341d2d49c7782168ac1d60.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2

I know I’ve already talked about how the OTP dynamic is a gender reversal take on the classic “plucky girl melts the cold hearted prince” trope.

But some YouTube video mentioned that PWX’s is such classic female lead in a zhai dou drama — poor and unfavored who married way above station. And used this graphic which just cracked me up. @rocat:Megalol:

Spoiler

cto

====

are you planning to watch Red Swan @partyon

Anybody need a cheese grater?🤭cto

Spoiler

------

cto

4 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

To those those celebrating the occasion, have a good holiday!

Grilling Independence Day GIF by University of Phoenix

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

23 hours ago, partyon said:

@gm4queen @joccu @rocher22 Pon oppa's trailer for Eight Count released! He looks so good in it with all the shirtless scenes.

yep, he looks good...but  Im not a fan of shirtless scenes...:D

One of the few shirtless scenes that I like is the spectacular sword dance from the Chinese movie Creation of the Gods1.

4emxYZ_3m.jpg

Rebel Without A Cause

b6d0c38b85ad1359ce185dd2287cbb90d50bb18a

• Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

17 hours ago, larus said:

I also don`t wash my hair every day . 

I'm still fascinated by the fact that oil / sebum production is different in different races. Many Asians don't need to wear deodorant because the absence of a gene that makes sweat smell. Also, people of Asian and African descent look much younger than Caucasians. I belong to the group that will look older sooner and who has to wear deodorant every day:bawling:

So it's only fair that I have the benefit of not having to wash my hair every day, and saving time and effort

:evillaugh:

@larus Have a good trip! :byebye2: Where are you going?

15 hours ago, WeunXK said:

@partyon agree to name a few K-actors like Gong Yoo @rocat oppa🙂

(both smoldering and incredibly soft gazes),Lee Joon Gi and @gm4queen oppa Daniel Choi 🤩

Also:

Seo In Guk pseudo oppa! He knows how to use his eyes when acting too!

j64Ry_5_c.jpg

Bogummy!

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Also, Yoongi has one monolid eye and one double eyelid eye. Am so glad that he didn't want to change this asymmetry.

024abd7d1d5faf0cfc589d47208a3ac3.jpg

8 hours ago, WeunXK said:

are you planning to watch Red Swan

Not sure? What is it about?

4 hours ago, rocher22 said:

yep, he looks good...but  Im not a fan of shirtless scenes...:D

:what!:

But why, chingu?

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Also, Yoongi has one monolid eye and one double eyelid eye. Am so glad that he didn't want to change this asymmetry.

Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

@partyon adding 

WHJ looking good🤩

====

@rocatThe interaction between PWX and SRQ was so harem it’s hilarious. Seriously, PWX is easily the female lead in another novel.:hwaiting2:

It is peak dialogue between the official wife and evil concubine.

Spoiler

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Not sure? What is it about?

Red Swan is liked old school kdrama vibes, Rain as the bodyguard to KHN’s unhappily married chaebol wife.

one comment:

the chemistry is fire ,as if someone stuck Royal Family and The K2 into a blender of deliciousness.

------

Spoiler

Maybe you should. For science. And as the audience representative! cto

------

https://www.soompi.com/article/1672622wpp/cha-eun-woo-confirmed-ryan-reynolds-and-hugh-jackman-reported-for-waterbomb-seoul-2024

------

will be busy today I have to prepare for 4th of July celebration:elated:

mmfood: “healthy breakfast casserole with only 6 ingredients + it’s 21 day fix approved! ”

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

The interaction between PWX and SRQ was so harem it’s hilarious. Seriously, PWX is easily the female lead in another novel.

Harem politics :cries3:so makjang

I saw that today after a nice bath, PWX asked for his finest pjs….

Spoiler

Ep 19 - I can’t believe he was adjusting his robes to show cleavage! OMG, Pei Wen Xuan is a closet vixen.  Hmm, am not sure how I feel about that.

I am beginning to think ZLH wore his burgundy shirt open at the promos to stay in character. 

22 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

will be busy today I had to prepare for 4th of July celebration

Happy 4/7 to all who celebrate it!

Happy American GIF by Bare Tree Media

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, WeunXK said:

Red Swan is liked old school kdrama vibes, Rain as the bodyguard to KHN’s unhappily married chaebol wife.

one comment:

the chemistry is fire ,as if someone stuck Royal Family and The K2 into a blender of deliciousness.

Omo! This sounds like the type of drama I would like!

:highonflowers:

I know @agenth @confusedheart @sadthe1st would be interested in watching something like this too! :coolshades:

And @Ameera Ali  if she ever comes back to the forum. :smashes:

Omo! What did I just read? :scream:

Beloved Celebrity Couple Breaks Up As Actor “Chooses” His Mother Over His Girlfriend

https://www.koreaboo.com/asia/beloved-celebrity-couple-breaks-actor-chooses-mother-girlfriend/

"In a show of honesty, Nine admitted that the main reason for their breakup was his mother. He realized that he could not address the latter’s loneliness while at the same time being with his girlfriend."

:spitswater:

1 hour ago, WeunXK said:

will be busy today I have to prepare for 4th of July celebration

Happy 4th of July!

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

:waves: guys!

Dropping by to share love with the beautiful people here! Hope you guys are doing fine. :lol:

I've been super busy all day searching updates of my Daniel oppa. He attended the red carpet event at BIFAN 2024 today! I guess this must be his very 1st appearance in an international film festival as far as I know of. :scream: How does he look, anyway?? Isn't he handsome, even without eye-glasses?? Ha ha ha.. :joy:

04_945517_97737.jpg

If any chingu wants to show him some love, you are all welcome in his soompi thread! :heart:

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

Beloved Celebrity Couple Breaks Up As Actor “Chooses” His Mother Over His Girlfriend

Just writing out my opinion on this one. Isn't it some kind of mental problem?? In my country, the guys end up in this situation must seek help of psychiatrists. I recently watched an interview of a local psychiatrist and she points that what should we call the relationship of a mother and a son if they can't live apart from each other.. If you know what she means.. :tired:

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

14 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Isn't he handsome, even without eye-glasses?? Ha ha ha..

I mean yes, your oppa is tall and handsome. But it's so weird that he suits glasses so well. :D

If any chingu wants to show him some love, you are all welcome in his soompi thread! :heart:

LOL - am surprised you didn't post the link to it here. :D

If you know what she means..

I mean, yeah, it's a bit weird tbh. But am sure there is more to this story. Would be interesting to hear the lady's perspective. At first I thought that the lady could have made an ultimatum and forced the guy to choose between her and  his mom (which is never a good idea.... NEVER EVER do ultimatums - you have to learn how to find a balance and compromise... you will only shoot yourself in the foot long term).

But then I saw that the guy wrote:

"Baifern is lovely. She always prioritizes other’s feelings rather than her own. She is a great person who is always sincere with everyone."

Which sounds like the gf was kinda innocent and the mom could have been a bit overbearing (just speculations of course). Moms shouldn't rely on their kids once they are grown up. Moms should alleviate their loneliness some other way. Maybe date? Take up a new hobby? Work? Make new friends?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

24 minutes ago, partyon said:

Moms shouldn't rely on their kids once they are grown up. Moms should alleviate their loneliness some other way. Maybe date? Take up a new hobby? Work? Make new friends?

Yes! Moms shouldn't interfere with their son's life when he's settled down with someone else. And the local psychiatrist I mentioned before claims that a man might have a weak personality if he chooses his mom over his gf/ wife. It is said that mother-in-laws are the reason of 99% of divorce cases in my country lately! :sweatingbullets: Thus the married couples are been advised to live in a separate house and build their own family. I guess it's pretty much the same in everywhere else in the world? :neutral:

+2

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

It is said that mother-in-laws are the reason of 99% of divorce cases in my country lately! :sweatingbullets:

Omo! :scream: Am not surprised, though... :grimace:

9 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Thus the married couples are been advised to live in a separate house and build their own family. I guess it's pretty much the same in everywhere else in the world?

Here absolutely no one lives with their parents, especially their MILs. So the reason for divorce is most of the time not because of the MIL, even though am sure that MILs can wreck marriages even when they don't live in the same house. :joy:

motherinlaw.gif

• LOL 5
  • Blob 2

On 7/4/2024 at 7:10 AM, partyon said:

Omo! This sounds like the type of drama I would like!

@partyon 2episodes per wk. and only10eps so it fast pacing kdrama chingu😎

On 7/4/2024 at 7:10 AM, partyon said:

Happy 4th of July!

💖😍

On 7/4/2024 at 7:32 AM, gm4queen said:

How does he look, anyway?? Isn't he handsome, even without eye-glasses?? Ha ha ha.. :joy:

@gm4queen agree ❣️does he have girlfriend and do shares also here chingu😇(his pics.) 

=====

img.gif

====
HOMEINGS AMBASSADOR CHA EUNWOO

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

@gm4queen agree ❣️does he have girlfriend and do shares also here chingu (his pics.) 

He he.. :D He doesn't have a girlfriend at the moment, chingu! So sweet of you that you asked. :heart: And here we go with more of his handsome pics at the event today! Hope you won't mind me. Ha ha ha! :D

2DBLZR4SVK_1.jpg

GRpM6H7bMAAZz6C?format=jpg&name=medium

2DBLZFJLHW_1.jpg

+2

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@partyon  I still remember watching the first K.willl music video with seo inguk.  It was amazing. never thought in million years that there would be second or third video.   When the second video started I so knew it but still.. 

well the only thai lakorn that I´m  watching right now is club friday season 16:love bully(gl). 

I don´t wash my hair every hair. too much hassle. that why there is dry shampoo if you hair looks bit greasy.  also my scalp does not like if I wash everday.  

Never can´t go outside without deodorant. 

Has anyone already check if red swan is any good?

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3