Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

6 hours ago, partyon said:

@Dhakra This is why I don't trust your sister :rage:

I can't blame you, my sis would sell her brother if it's about her oppas. Her priorities are as weird as her taste. 

But sis is loyal and trustworhty. She must have had her reasons.

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

Also don't call my brother to complain on me. He will not defend me. He will not say anything nice about me. I dont want that kind of energy right now. 

Heyheyhey, okay first, you were not wrong. I have to admit that, I was technically not defending you, but if it matters or was about a serious issue, I would only have nice things to say about you. 
After all you are MY sister and no harm or anything foul should come upon you. I just tease you because you're used to it and if I would be nice to you for no reason, you would be even more suspicious.

Just imagine I would say something nice about you for no reason. ^_^

But really

giphy.gif

Not say anything nice about you. Aish~~ What kind of thought is that. Aigoooo~ Not a day passes without me thinking about how my sis is doing. 

• Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

48 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Just imagine I would say something nice about you for no reason

Yes that would be very weird. You did say some sweet things about me there, so I'll let it slide. 

I feel like @partyon didn't complete BTS school for you. Did she talk about the youngest member of the group? 

Here you go....he is pretty famous. I'm sure you will know this one.

licensed-image?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDydYRuAz5Az3

What's his name?

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

I can't blame you, my sis would sell her brother if it's about her oppas. Her priorities are as weird as her taste. 

What makes me angry is that Ms. Koko is watching some c-drama with some generic c-oppa, instead of investing her time in a quality drama.

:smashes:

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, despite being super busy, promised to start on Twinkling Watermelon today. 

How about you @Dhakra dongsaeng join our watch too? One of the Female Leads is your style, I think.

twinkling_watermelon_1698820059807_16988

36 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Did she talk about the youngest member of the group? 

Amazing what makeup can do.... Almost didn't recognize our maknae.

@joccu started on ep 5 and am crying again. Why is this drama so emotional? :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

What makes me angry is that Ms. Koko is watching some c-drama with some generic c-oppa, instead of investing her time in a quality drama

Dont talk bad about my C-oppa. But he is not even the best part in this drama. But it is not your type of drama. It is a healing drama. I know you don't like that word. Lol. 

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Amazing what makeup can do.... Almost didn't recognize our maknae.

I know right? It is almost like he is a different person. Wow. 

• LOL 3

@partyon  I think one of the reason I really twinkling watermelon was bc it was so emotional. 

I think I catch almost all the refences but could be that i missed some. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

@joccu I am just loving the music in this drama, but I do not understand one thing....

Se Kyung gave the band the task of performing Nirvana's Come As You Are. They keep saying that it's gonna be nearly impossible to learn it and perform it because it's such a hard song.

Thing is that it isn't.... Listen to it yourself.

The truth is that basically all of Nirvana's songs are fairly easy to play - especially on the guitar. The riffs are simple.

Most songs they have been playing so far have been way harder than Come As You Are. :idk:

The only thing that would be harder to imitate is Kurt Cobain's voice. He has a raspy yet quite powerful voice. From a vocal technique point of view though, he wasn't a particularly good singer. He lost to other grunge band singers like Chris Cornell and Eddie Vedder. But what sets Kurt apart is the emotion and aggression his voice conveys in his songs.

Still, listen to Eddie Vedder's vocals... :love:

• Like 1

@larus @4evrkdrama @rocat @WeunXK @kokodus @sweetroad @Ameera Ali 

For anyone wondering why Yoongi gets so many marriage proposals....  More than 1 million per day to be exact :D

So we can add knitting and sewing to his husband material list. Which already had cooking, carpentry, being extremely caring, rarely gets upset/angry, hard working, talented, high IQ, high EQ, making snacks for his friends, etc. on it. :D

@MayanEcho @rocher22  Are your Snow Man idols as capable? :tongue:

:evilelmo:

- no number -

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Are your Snow Man idols as capable? :tongue:

All the BTS peeps should be very capable of at least one thing useful since they're getting mandatory military training. 😉 They're all talented, else how did they stay on top and still popular even if most are in hiatus?

Honestly, idols may be panned by some as having manufactured images, however most did trainings for years to debut and be savvy with their moves to stay in business. If anything, they have all the rights to be in showbiz for all the blood, sweat, and tears they've shed to become idols. They just differ in face value and X factor and work ethics. 🙂

Hmm, the Snow Man showbiz-wise are skilled in theater acting, each have dramas, movies, variety/reality/hosting shows, and commercial endorsements, aside from their full time jobs as idols. 

Their brainiest is a certified meteorologist, the 2nd is in medical path, the 3rd plays piano since childhood. One of them comes from a family of chefs, one is a son of a former female idol, the others are in sports and private businesses. Except maybe for the youngest who just turned 20, Japan's legal adult age, all are living independently.

I regard it as very high compliment to the idol when young and old alike propose marriages to them. 😉 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Are your Snow Man idols as capable? :tongue:

Of course....:D

@MayanEcho's post about them....:approves:

Xiao Zhan GeGe... He is capable too but his smile is enough...:D

90927e5e758fbc8fc22445303a75f4fdb7e03ae7

ec5f97f616d740d1980619a30f8d8841

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, rocher22 said:

He is capable too but his smile is enough

If I'm not mistaken, he's also the only C-ent actor who got cancelled (no thanks to rabid fans) and came back even better within just a couple years. 

×+×+×+×+×+×+×

Summary of Snow Man's drama appearances starting in July

■ Drama "The Beginning of the Sea" Starts 7/1 (Mon) Every Monday from 21:00 Starring: Meguro Ren

■ Drama "Aoshima-kun is Mean" Starts 7/6 (Sat) Every Saturday from 23:00 Starring: Watanabe Shota

■ Drama "Mountain Doctor" Starts 7/8 (Mon) Every Monday from 22:00 Starring: Mukai Koji

■ Drama "GO HOME ~ Metropolitan Police Department Unidentified Persons Consultation Room ~" Starts 7/13 (Sat) Every Saturday from 21:00 Starring: Abe Ryohei

Raul has his movie and World Hiphop Championship in Phoenix AZ on August, Hikaru leads a stage play also on August, Saku dubbing an animé movie, Fukka and Miyadate hosting shows... And there is this BREAKOUT/You Are Mine CD single release on July 31st. They all have a very busy summer!

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

+2

10 hours ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, despite being super busy, promised to start on Twinkling Watermelon today. 

How about you @Dhakra dongsaeng join our watch too? One of the Female Leads is your style, I think.

You clearly haven't seen my bias/favorites list, otherwise you wouldn't say something like that. :sad1: She's cute, but not really my style. 

Twinkling Watermelon? I have to look it up. 

So it's a drama from last year? Highschool setting, music is fine, ugh, but watching 16 episodes of highschool teenage drama? Actors are all way too young, seems like one of these teenage romcom shenanigans. I think I pass. Drama doesn't speak to me, 

But just for the record, Seol In-A is more my type. Sorry noona. I am currently good watching Crash and finally catching up on Squid Game. 

10 hours ago, kokodus said:

Yes that would be very weird. You did say some sweet things about me there, so I'll let it slide. 

I feel like @partyon didn't complete BTS school for you. Did she talk about the youngest member of the group? 

See? I did? Huh, works for me then.

Not much left and I think this is Jung Kook then. I'm sure I will forget all this in two months. Haaaa~

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 2

On 6/1/2024 at 12:44 PM, partyon said:

I hope that @sadthe1st's Kim Min Gue oppa can play more green flag characters. He seems like such a natural at it. :love: Like Park Hyung Sik oppa and Kang Tae Oh.

hahaha and suddenly HE became my oppa..

Shocked Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

i watched Lovely Runner.. or rather, i ff and finished watching it

Forrest Gump Running GIF by JK

local tv is showing old thai drama Bad Romeo.. the ML is definitely one BIG RED FLAG

Profil-Mario-Maurer-Foto-Article-0.jpg

cr.: owner

but he is good looking hahahaha

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

31 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

Dilireba’s studio shares photoshoot for her 32nd birthday

She looks very pretty. It's good she's having little more meat in cheeks now, after Blue Whisper wherein she lost so much weight for her character.

+×+×+×+×+×+×+

Throwback of Snow Man promoting Takizawa Kabuki, wherein TV host wanted to experience how was it for Meme, Koji, and Saku in the inclining rotating platform for Fukkin Daiko portion. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7tNR2VywFX/?igsh=NmJjcHB4d2I5a2s3

He should have also been shirtless like them, LOL!

+×+×+×+×+×+×+

Long time no see @sadthe1st

image.jpg?id=20909559

ctto

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1