Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@WeunXK  thank you.  I was up for caffeine boost. 

@partyon Oh right. why he was never prosecuted? can´t remember.   If I remember correctly Yong Junhyung is Hara´s ex, right?

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

34 minutes ago, joccu said:

Oh right. why he was never prosecuted? can´t remember.   If I remember correctly Yong Junhyung is Hara´s ex, right?

I guess not enough evidence. Yes, he was Hara's ex, and Hara was Hyuna's friend...

Parks And Recreation Side Eye GIF

35 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

My fav couple survived...💙

I was thinking that a fitting makjang drama ending would have been:

giphy.gif

But glad your oppa survived. :fullofhearts:

• Blob 2

+2

8 hours ago, partyon said:

Am seriously so disappointed. Not that I ever was a huge FT Island fan, but I remember coming across him like 12-14 years ago when he was interacting with SHINee. I found him handsome, but I remember feeling that he seemed like a player....

Not gonna post a pic of him here from that era.

I never heard of him before the scandal, but I am not much into boygroups as you know. I probably can't even think of more than ten boygroup songs from the top of my head. 

But the moment I saw him, I was sure he was guilty, he had this guilty shady face. 

Luckily with Seungri I knew from the second I saw him, he's bad and probably rotten. He had this shady vibe from the very first second and after the scandal and people collecting all the hints and foreshadowing I knew my gut wasn't wrong.

They just ruined so many girls and destroyed their life. How can they ever have faith in men again? It makes me so mad just thinking about how they talked about them. 

If we just talk about "player", I honestly think half of male idols are players. But if you release one supposedly "badass" comeback after another and have hundreds of girls telling you how awesome and pretty you are, you start to believe it at one point and reflect it on any girl you met.

7 hours ago, partyon said:

@joccu @Dhakra Will be interesting to see if this is gonna have repercussions for Hyuna and her latest bf....

Hyuna and scandals have their own relationship, I don't think it will do her any harm, especially since she is one of those idols who have a fandom that find excuses for everything. If her latest bf will be in an scandal, it may hurt him, but it won't do anything to her. She may even actually use it to get even more attention. 

• Blob 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTar8IYFvE6Ms1J1AKk44d

22 hours ago, partyon said:

I was thinking that a fitting makjang drama ending would have been:

that didnt happen...😀

the writer was not brave enough to have a BL couple in her drama...

there were some surprising and completely unnecessary scenes...  but funny...:D 🧡

6b3f49efc5dbfb8a4007022ba72223eccb5e7a57

(the purse looks like a milk pail..but I kind of like it...)😁

Spoiler

838af7299e38e3cf6cea1db70db0f10eade4df54

On 5/20/2024 at 1:06 PM, MayanEcho said:

Given their relationship in their upcoming drama, will there be scenes like this one? 🤭

:wub:

from the movie Phases of the Moon

d33ec869619e28af870eb1997c2b2005860773c6

Like the clear pic because of the dimple...     :fullofhearts:

GOAC-_ebYAA3KiW?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

from the movie Phases of the Moon

When they were promoting the movie, Kasumi Arimura was telling she didn't know how she managed to keep up running with Meme for that scene 😅

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

Like the clear pic because of the dimple.

XZ is a cutie patootie, bedimpled good actor.

cold-brew-coffee-float.png?fit=1280,720&

ctto

I need all the caffeine and sugar rush to get by today till weekend...😩 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

54 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

When they were promoting the movie, Kasumi Arimura was telling she didn't know how she managed to keep up running with Meme for that scene 😅

that was a very realistic running scene...and impressive...

c3349bb2e026a4395f40f6412efcd0ed.jpg

16a48b3bd6181feebd02f58a032cda1b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

15 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I never heard of him before the scandal, but I am not much into boygroups as you know. I probably can't even think of more than ten boygroup songs from the top of my head. 

Really? Which songs are those, dongsaeng?

If her latest bf will be in an scandal, it may hurt him, but it won't do anything to her. She may even actually use it to get even more attention. 

She's already gotten a lot of hate, though. Both from k-netz and i-netz. I honestly don't think that she's ever gonna recover fully from it.

If we just talk about "player", I honestly think half of male idols are players. But if you release one supposedly "badass" comeback after another and have hundreds of girls telling you how awesome and pretty you are, you start to believe it at one point and reflect it on any girl you met.

I agree with this, but I have a feeling that it also depends a bit from which company they're from. JYP has always been really strict with picking kids with good personality to his company. From what I hear and what I've seen through the years, 2PM seems to have solid and nice members.

We all know that JYP will kick out idols he doesn't feel fit the wholesome family image he has built. Jay Park and Hyuna were both kicked out. Rumor on the internet is that....

Spoiler

....he impregnated her and she had to get an abortion

I have no idea how true this rumor is and if there is any merit to it.

Sesame Street Idk GIF

@joccu @MayanEcho K-netz comments about the BBC Burning Sun scandal documentary:

[enter-talk] DOESN'T THE BBC DOCUMENTARY ON THE BURNING SUN MAKES YOU BARF?

https://www.pannchoa.com/2024/05/enter-talk-doesnt-bbc-documentary-on.html

@gm4queen dongsaeng....

GIF by Nickelodeon

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

Omo. Was watching Bridgerton last night and they had a string quartet cover of "Dynamite" at the ball! So weird. Did you all already talk about this on the BTS thread @partyon?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/bts-dynamite-orchestral-version-played-in-the-latest-episode-of-netflixs-bridgerton-season-3/ar-BB1mxgEW

FF'ed through all the intimate scenes. The older I get the grosser they just seem, that these actors have to film this stuff.

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

8 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Omo. Was watching Bridgerton last night and they had a string quartet cover of "Dynamite" at the ball! So weird. Did you all already talk about this on the BTS thread @partyon?

No, but I heard Bridgerton was gonna feature Dynamite. :coolshades:

Where have you been chingu? I'm missing you like crazy :bawling:

Did anyone read about the Singapore Airlines turbulence incident? This is insane. :scream: Shocking that a passenger passed away. :scream:

The pics from the aircraft are horrifying:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13443347/Pictured-British-musical-theatre-Singapore-Airlines-flight-UK-passengers-emotional-texts-sent-loved-ones-home-deadly-turbulence-revealed.html

@LeftCoastOppa please confirm to @agenth that airplanes can withstand this amount of turbulence well. :please:

• Sad 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

Where have you been chingu? I'm missing you like crazy :bawling:

:( It's such a busy season here it's insane. Have had hardly any time for anything except work, eat, children, watch a drama before bed, conk out. I miss you, too! :kiss_wink: Come visit! Haha.

23 minutes ago, partyon said:

Did anyone read about the Singapore Airlines turbulence incident? This is insane. :scream: Shocking that a passenger passed away. :scream:

YES!!! SOO crazy and sad!! Apparently those not wearing their seatbelts were propelled up. I will always wear my seatbelt now when seated and obey all flight crew instructions! I can't believe the passenger died. The photos look like a cyclone went through the cabin.

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

:( It's such a busy season here it's insane. Have had hardly any time for anything except work, eat, children, watch a drama before bed, conk out. I miss you, too! :kiss_wink: Come visit! Haha.

Oh noes. :tears: Which dramas have you been watching? LOL - no plans to come and visit your area at this point in time. Only plans I have is visiting your neighboring country this fall. Am tired of traveling :D I just wanna spend more time at home right now.

6 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

I will always wear my seatbelt now when seated and obey all flight crew instructions!

Me too! I ALWAYS wear my seat belt if I'm not getting up to go to the bathroom or get a snack/drink. I also check out turbulence areas online before the flight so I'm aware of when I should avoid drinking water so that I don't have to go to the bathroom. lol

It must have been so scary for the passengers on this flight. :tears:

@larus @agenth What are we gonna watch next?

Currently Watching Home Alone GIF by CBS

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, WeunXK said:

Global Ambassador Dilraba with LadyDior.

Heads up, Reba's IG is finally having that blue tick mark. 🙂 She's not so savvy though with her IG accout, compared to her weibo. 🫠 Many previously  thought her IG account was fake due to her profile picture. 😅

59 minutes ago, partyon said:

K-netz comments about the BBC Burning Sun scandal documentary

What did I effin read??? 🤬

38 minutes ago, partyon said:

Did anyone read about the Singapore Airlines turbulence incident? This is insane.

How horrifying... with that much mess and damage, I'd think they almost crashed. May the injured recover swiftly, and for the gentleman who passed away, to be home soon.

It's a good idea to keep the belt on while sitting. I barely remove mine when I'm flying.

+×+××++××+×+

Weekend, please come faster. 

EOS+M50_4391.jpg

ctto

• Sad 1
  • Blob 4

4 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

What did I effin read??? 🤬

It gets better. Since BBC reported that the Korean network KBS sent their lawyers to "intimidate" one of the victims, now KBS says it's not true and that they want to sue BBC....

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2024/05/kbs-considers-legal-action-against-bbc-news-following-burning-sun-documentary

Let's just put it this way. I trust BBC more than I trust KBS.... Pretty sure that BBC fact checked everything before putting the documentary online.

John Lewis Lol GIF by Waitrose & Partners

Pretty sure the UK courts will tear them apart too :D

Exhale Mangrove GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Which dramas have you been watching?

Depending on my mood,

Frankly Speaking

Love in the Moonlight (on FF)

Encounter re-watch (on FF)

Bridgerton (also on FF :w00t:. Some of the dialogue is SO bad)

Are you watching anything else besides FS and the Thai drama? Anything non-Asian?

Anyone watch Unfrosted on Netflix? That's on my list.

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Am tired of traveling :D I just wanna spend more time at home right now.

Yeah. It's no fun to have to travel so much. If you choose to travel you can find ways to make it fun, but if you're obligated to travel it can be hard.

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Me too! I ALWAYS wear my seat belt if I'm not getting up to go to the bathroom or get a snack/drink. I

I usually wear it for a bit if the sign flashes on. But then if they leave it on too long and literally nothing is happening, then I don't keep it on, or I go to the bathroom, etc. I think they need to be quicker to turn it off when it's not necessary, so that passengers really take it seriously when they do turn it on. But this turbulence story is scary, since it came out of nowhere and they barely had time to turn on the seatbelt sign before the plane dropped.

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3