Add and Subtract Game

Admin

+2

1 hour ago, partyon said:

We watched the documentary together. The chat messages were so disturbing... 🤮

I can't believe that I used to find Choi Jonghoon charming 10 years ago.

Nothing new came up if you had followed the news back in the day. Didn't know about Hara's involvement though.

Do watch it, dongsaeng. :kiss_wink:

I can imagine how the chat messages show some deep, dark abysses of some guys. 

I didn't know him beforehand, but after the whole scandal I have no words about him. 

Were there any chat messages new then? I remembered lots of them were published back then aswell and I read them. 

No, I don't. The brief touching of the topic in Taxi Driver 2 was enough for me already. Although they only scratched the surface and didn't even show the real cruel parts, I save my own mental health and pass. 

I already know how horrible it was from back then, reading and watching more about it only ignites my hate again for how less of a punishment the culprits were sentenced for.

• Sad 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

Maybe next year...:unsure:

Oh. When was their booting ceremony? If it is around 18mo since then, there's a chance the drama will be showing soon, so long that there aren't major editing or controversial issues with the cast members.

• Blob 3

It took a while finding out the quite familiar beat BGM used for this clip.

It's from Lady Gaga's "Alejandro" 😈🔥🔞

Kinda miss the very eccentric Lady G. Do you? 😅 She was the epitome of shock factor, be it her outfit (meat dress, anyone?) or her live performances. 

• Blob 3

:waves: guys!

It's been hotter than the sun for months and now it's raining for days and nights like crazy here.. How about you guys? :)

Feeling drowsy! :dead:

Be back later.. Have fun! :glasses:

+2

• Wiggle 3
  • Blob 2

Happy Good Morning GIF

a832209111212d307da767eac09b7f82.jpg

10 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Oh. When was their booting ceremony? If it is around 18mo since then, there's a chance the drama will be showing soon, so long that there aren't major editing or controversial issues with the cast members.

Booting ceremony was held on Dec 30.  So I still think the drama will be shown next year...I hope...:D

a91d59789afab2d96f6caf62d3c72329.jpg

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

It took a while finding out the quite familiar beat BGM used for this clip.

It's from Lady Gaga's "Alejandro" 😈🔥🔞

The bgm really sounds similar to her song...  🎵🎵

I watched the first two episodes of the drama Derailment but it was a bit confusing to me. I will try it again.

The Escape of the Seven

Happy Ending for Min DoHyuk oppa.... :highonflowers:

6b55a3c237563c58bfd7ccf2debbee45bf672c2a

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, rocher22 said:

The bgm really sounds similar to her song...  🎵🎵

I watched the first two episodes of the drama Derailment but it was a bit confusing to me. I will try it again.

Begin from 2:20 of "Alejandro" 🙂

I'll watch Derailment after I'm done with Shogun. Too busy lately, sigh...

+×÷÷×++×÷÷×+

27972_main.jpg

ctto 

Yay, they're working together again! They had good chemistry in "Phases of the Moon". She's also an actress who really knows how to use her eyes.

AAAABWi8kSsuCX4Lv0sirG6hv4T2M2qPx-M2whZk

ctto

Given their relationship in their upcoming drama, will there be scenes like this one? 🤭

Spoiler

c9efd2f3aab3b95d18b60148082060bf5bb2c9c0

ctto

Apparently this scene sent many into a tizzy? 😆 The caption of this tweeted longer clip kinda proves it, LOL!

Phases of the Moon trailer 

+×÷÷×++×÷÷×+

New drama for Koji. Congratulations! 👏👏👏 

Koji's "Mountain Doctor" will air every Mondays from July 8th at 10pm via Fuji TV/Kansai TV. It's right after Meme's 9pm "The Beginning of the Sea", also on July every Mondays. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

On 5/18/2024 at 6:27 PM, partyon said:

Why does oppa always look like a serial killer? Even in a rom-com?

🤣 I was thinking the same. I did not think that he looked like a serial killer but I thought he had a sharp look.

3 hours ago, rocher22 said:

The Escape of the Seven

Happy Ending for Min DoHyuk oppa...

Good for you, I suppose. You managed to finish that drama!!!!

giphy.webp?cid=790b76118kqcbjrnst8ccsisz

On 5/18/2024 at 9:32 AM, partyon said:

Really didn't like the end of ep 8. He was being super cruel towards the 2nd FL, and using the FL for his revenge was just petty.

Which series? I don`t know what kdrama you are talking about.

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

21 hours ago, Dhakra said:

I didn't know him beforehand, but after the whole scandal I have no words about him. 

Am seriously so disappointed. Not that I ever was a huge FT Island fan, but I remember coming across him like 12-14 years ago when he was interacting with SHINee. I found him handsome, but I remember feeling that he seemed like a player....

Not gonna post a pic of him here from that era.

No Way Mac GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

@joccu And to think I was a huge Big Bang fan as well. At least I never warmed up to Seungri. Didn't like him even back then because he gave "try hard" vibes. Glad I listened to my intuition.

22 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Secret Ingredient, VIU Regional drama

Is this a drama from the Philippines?

11 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Kinda miss the very eccentric Lady G. Do you? 😅 She was the epitome of shock factor, be it her outfit (meat dress, anyone?) or her live performances. 

Look At Me Reaction GIF by WWE

I remember seeing her live in concert back in the day (I think it was the Monster Ball tour in 2010-2011). She's an amazing performer and has a great voice live - she doesn't lipsync! :glasses:

8 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Happy Ending for Min DoHyuk oppa...

What was the happy ending? :scream: Knowing this was a makjang drama, I can only guess what it could have been. Him being put out of his misery?

4 hours ago, larus said:

Which series? I don`t know what kdrama you are talking about.

Crazy Love of course! :coolcat:Need to watch the last episode - then I'm done. :coolshades:

@sweetroad come help me please! :please:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Confused Days Of The Week GIF by Rooster Teeth

:wow1:

22 hours ago, partyon said:

Still have 1 episode left of Crazy Love. Waiting for ep 15 Barf lakorn subs. STILL. :rage:

waiting too, hoping it will release this week:kitty:

8 hours ago, gm4queen said:

:waves: guys!

It's been hotter than the sun for months and now it's raining for days and nights like crazy here.. How about you guys? :)

Feeling drowsy! :dead:

Be back later.. Have fun! :glasses:

+2

@gm4queen 👋also here in my location raining 

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

33 minutes ago, partyon said:

I remember seeing her live in concert back in the day. She's an amazing performer and has a great voice live - she doesn't lipsync! 

Oh yes, she's very talented! There's so much to admire with her. 😍 

I got called out in the "what are you currently listening to?" thread. 😅 Oh well, my fault for not reading the first post rules at the first page, and just taking literally the title of the thread to post what I'm listening to at the moment.

French-Fry-Board3-scaled.jpg.webp

ctto

• Blob 3

@partyon  same. I was huge BB fan. Never like Seungri.   There was something about him  that rubbed the wrong way. 

Just about to start watching the docu.

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

@partyon That burning sun scandal docu, I'm planning to look it up this weekend. At the same time, I couldn't help but think that the guilty were punished too lightly. I wonder too, if after this docu gain more traction, whether the netizens would "go after" Seungri and others as viciously online as they did with other artists...

Simple-Shredless-Orange-Marmalade-110-lr

ctto

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

24 minutes ago, joccu said:

Just about to start watching the docu.

Some new things came to light through this documentary, and it has caused world wide shock. Not only in Korea.

24 minutes ago, joccu said:

Never like Seungri.   There was something about him  that rubbed the wrong way. 

You know, I remember watching a Big Bang variety show in 2009 called Best Friend's Note. It was revealed that Seungri and Daesung (the 2 youngsters of the group) were still super awkward around each other so they tried to become closer. I just remember thinking that Daesung really doesn't like the guy. I think it was also revealed in 2018 before the scandal broke that they were STILL awkward with each other.

I am pretty sure that I read that TOP didn't like the guy either....

16 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

That burning sun scandal docu, I'm planning to look it up this weekend.

It's only a 1 hour documentary. Very informative if you didn't follow the scandal when it hit Korea back in the day. I learnt new things as well.

K-netz are super upset that this is all in the news again, especially since all of those guys are out of jail already. Most of them are trying to inch back into show business too... :unamused:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/05/controversy-rekindled-over-alleged-kbs-pressure-on-victim-in-jung-joon-youngs-illegal-filming-case

@joccu @Dhakra Will be interesting to see if this is gonna have repercussions for Hyuna and her latest bf....

All eyes back on Hyuna and Yong Junhyung with BBC documentary

https://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2024/05/all-eyes-back-on-hyuna-and-yong.html

The guy she's dating was a part of the scandal.... But was never prosecuted to my knowledge.

• Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

21 minutes ago, partyon said:

Most of them are trying to inch back into show business too...

IMO, this is the kind of scandal that should have banned them for many years or cancelled them for good.

I kinda feel they should get the similar treatment for C-ent tax evaders, wherein their past works are pulled out and unreleased projects they're part of are shelved... 😮‍💨

÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷

Tomorrow's Taco Tuesday...

How-to-Cook-Ground-Beef-iowagirleats-Vet

ctto

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

Is this a drama from the Philippines?

The director is Korean,  but I think it is Philippines' drama  :unsure:

GOAJVZnXIAAwksD?format=jpg&name=360x360

What was the happy ending? :scream: Knowing this was a makjang drama, I can only guess what it could have been. Him being put out of his misery?

:lol:

My fav couple survived...💙

f4ec78cb6ae5c07e2608a29706baf314a7477949

• Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1