Add and Subtract Game

Admin

27 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

I dont understand anything but I laughed so much....:lol:

It was sit properly on designated seats 😆 The tallest was sitting on the shortest's lap. 😆

26 minutes ago, partyon said:

So the evidence is actually pretty solid and it's been hinted at before too. I just have no idea who this actress is?

Jimin is in military service now, right? If it's true, couldn't she wait that he's out and they confirm together? 

IMO, better to be discreet when dating a

high profile person to help avoid the bad eye. The same is true with what somebody posts online - not everyone would be happy for you even among friends and kin.

Evil_Eye_Pendant_1200x.jpg?v=1673548526

ctto

• Blob 4

19 minutes ago, partyon said:

So the evidence is actually pretty solid and it's been hinted at before too. I just have no idea who this actress is?

I also don't know who she is. As I was reading that article initially, I thought yeah maybe, but when I say the last photo she shared with her name and jimin's name, I knew then and there that she is just fooling around. Lol. No way someone who is dating a huge star like Jimin would try to 'hint' their relationship in social media. I'm telling you hybe did not bring up BTS as world stars without knowing how to manage their private lives. I'm pretty sure all seven are/had been dating, but you won't know anything. It is pretty sad that they have to cover up like this, but with the amount of crazy fans out there, it is for the better.

PS. No Tae oppa is not dating that girl from blackpink

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Jimin is in military service now, right? If it's true, couldn't she wait that he's out and they confirm together? 

He is. It seems many are feeling confused why she's being so obvious about it.

K-netz comments:

[enter-talk] SEEMS LIKE SONG DAEUN IS REALLY DATING BTS JIMIN (pannchoa.com)

I don't care if she's dating him. As long as he's happy, that's all that matters.

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I'm telling you hybe did not bring up BTS as world stars without knowing how to manage their private lives.

True, but Jimin is in the military right now and the agency doesn't have control over their girlfriends.

Saw people wondering online if they broke up and she's doing this as revenge? :idk:

@larus @WeunXK @joccu @Lmangla Just saw the preview of ep 15 of Barf lakorn. :scream:

Daniel Cormier Mma GIF by UFC

SPOILER

Spoiler

Seems original mistress, now wife/girlfriend of Alek is pregnant too! :spitswater:

UNTIL SHE GOES TO THE DOCTOR

Turns out she has cancer.

Dog What GIF by MOODMAN

Have been reading Thai women's comments online and they're all hating on Alek. I don't blame them :unamused:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Last panel, last chapter, "Father, I Don't Want This Marriage ". 🥹

GKzuEdfbkAAnmGM?format=jpg&name=large

Cr: @roal_roalroal

Daddy Legis is beautiful. 

It's one of my favourite manhwas. Read for the art, and stayed for the story. And for Max and Juvelian. But mostly for Daddy Legis. ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

11 hours ago, joccu said:

do you have any vacation plans? 

I am going to Switzerland, early July and somewhere in my country (in August) but I haven`t decided yet.

23 hours ago, partyon said:

Netizens Are Furious After Actress Song Da Eun Seemingly Hints At A Romantic Relationship With BTS’s Jimin

Seriously? I did not read the article but even if she has a relationship with him or just a friendship, she is free to post whatever she wants. Why they are mad?

• Blob 3

2 hours ago, larus said:

I am going to Switzerland, early July and somewhere in my country (in August) but I haven`t decided yet.

Great, are you gonna have raclette or fondue?

2 hours ago, larus said:

Seriously? I did not read the article but even if she has a relationship with him or just a friendship, she is free to post whatever she wants. Why they are mad?

Because fan girls believe they own their idols.... :grimace:

@joccu @Lmangla @larus @WeunXK .....

Still waiting for subs for ep 15 of Barf Lakorn, but am seriously so annoyed that Alek picked up this drama. Why did he choose to play such a spineless man who is stringing 2 women along? Thai viewers are also hating his character so much. :rage:

If my Thai google translations have been correct, we have the following situation:

• Nagging but strongwilled ex-wife has now become Alek's mistress because she can't stop loving him despite his affair. She has been now mostly reduced to a crying mess and has to hide from everyone because she's the "other woman". 
  • Nagging but strongwilled ex-wife is pregnant. With Alek's baby.
  • Alek is trying to convince ex-wife to not forgot their love and keeps pestering her with back hugs:
    567000002697902.JPEG
  • Villainous and backstabbing ex-mistress, now wife is doing everything she can to destroy ex-wife and is publicly shaming her. She believes she's pregnant, but turns out she has stomach cancer...
    4e3ee67a9a2b13e45b43a51ad382f72be1eda7ee
  • Judging from the preview, Alek's gonna continue juggling both ladies in the following episodes. :spitswater:

What makes it worse, is that I saw this pic:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEeg-gqPMS_kL-ZX7-JlR

Guess he's gonna get remarried to his ex-wife in the end. And guess he will not have to pay the price for destroying 2 women... :unamused:

This Thai Barf Lakorn is getting on my nerves, peeps. :rage:

• LOL 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Little FL showing her work dad and set uncles their pic she took earlier. 😍 Glad to see the baby comfortably interacting with them.

+×÷+×÷+×÷+×÷+

Happy weekend!

coke-float-12.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Great, are you gonna have raclette or fondue?

I never heard of either.  🤪 I like everything if it has a good taste.

+2

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, larus said:

I never heard of either.  🤪 I like everything if it has a good taste.

The epitome of Swiss food :glasses:

RACLETTE

Raclette_coopfoodHero.jpg?MOD=AJPERES&CV

You grill different things and then put melted cheese on top.

MEAT FONDUE

Deliciouswinterfonduewithassortedmeat_15

You cook meats in a clear broth / oil thingy.

CHEESE FONDUE

08763bddf65af639d8c454d7da7c09b5.jpg

Melted cheese you dip roasted potatoes and bread in.

YUM! :yum:

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@partyon ~ I dropped the barf lakorn halfway through ep 1

Good, I won't let you forget this lakorn, sweetie :D

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Its Friday GIF by Animanias

28 minutes ago, partyon said:

This Thai Barf Lakorn is getting on my nerves, peeps. :rage:

I am with you chingu but will try to finish

e1cb3889c2e7d9905670c6cd6cfe29307c891027.gifv

===db62d30c84ae7870542c9a212f979dc73af9f124.jpg
Fluffy Japanese souffle pancakes/cto

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

40 minutes ago, rocat said:

Thought of you both when I read this. :D

Grandma has good taste. 😉 Admirable too that grandma is quite agile and still walks upright for her age. 

Group mate Shota is the one with the best grandma fan. If I see that clip again I'd post it here, hehe.

Shota's yawn sounds funny, LOL! 

÷÷××÷÷××÷÷××÷÷

4afaa8f03db1-.jpg

ctto

Have a great Sat everyone! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

11 hours ago, WeunXK said:

I am with you chingu but will try to finish

Still waiting for ep 15 subs

Mr Bean Reaction GIF

Btw, your new signature doesn't follow the forum's signature rules... It's way too big. Maybe best to change it before the mods notice? :kiss_wink:

Spoiler

Maximum of 1 banner or 2 images
    * Must be on the same line
    * Maximum dimensions for each banner = 600 pixels (width) x 150 pixels (height) with maximum file size = 1,024 KB / 1 MB 
    * Maximum dimensions for each image = 300 pixels (width) x 150 pixels (height) with maximum file size = 512 KB

@larus @agenth Am on ep 8 of Crazy Love. She just found out that he doesn't have amnesia.

Drama Club No GIF by Nickelodeon

I don't like that she became so mousy again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@larus @agenth Really didn't like the end of ep 8. He was being super cruel towards the 2nd FL, and using the FL for his revenge was just petty. :unamused:

Also, said to @agenth in ep 1 already that the ML's dongsaeng is fishy and is probably the bad guy.

I Win Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

- no number -

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Btw, your new signature doesn't follow the forum's signature rules... It's way too big. Maybe best to change it before the mods notice? :kiss_wink:

Image from idleminds

by the way @partyon is @Ameera Ali your twin  in honeymoon mode🤔🥰

Sleepy Good Night GIF by Fuzzballs450

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1