Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Cant wait to watch this scene though...

Esther is a good sport filming that scene!

:yay:

I'm also looking forward to see her in Black Lotus.

coffee-cup.jpg

ctto

12 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

That quiz is too mind boggling

I'm only sure of one, LOL!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, sweetroad said:

I do like fish and shrimp (and lobster and crab :P) though.

so, are you adventurous enough to try this vietnamese dish?

Spoiler

bo-bien-120230606092810.jpg?rt=202306060

cr.: owner

54 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Hello @sadthe1st, it's been a while.

i've been busy with a lot of things lately.. and not completing much kdramas ( @partyon yes, i dropped UC2 but i might watch the last episode from last evening). i did watch the korean movie The Moon 2023 though.. some bits reminds me of Underwater movie..

41 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Hello neighbours!

i'm eating this right now.. along with steamed egg mashed into porridge, and sweet sour pork lol

maxresdefault.jpg

+2

• Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

:waves: guys!

Dropping by after sometime.. I've been helping out a relative dongsaeng with some of his graphic designs last weekend so didn't even have time to visit the forum! Hope you guys had a great time by your ends. :heart:

And can't believe September is already here. Where did the year go? Only 3 months to go in 2023... :piggydance:

I'll drop by the event thread after work today! :lol:

Okay then, you guys have fun!!! I'll be back later today... :heart1:

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@Thong Thin Big event happening this week! So pretty much occupied but exciting...Also still trying to recover from a stubborn cough... How about you? Good health otherwise? 

@sadthe1st Is that Teochew porridge? I've never heard of mashed steam eggs too...Cantonese take pride in their flawless silky smooth steamed eggs...

Chinese-Steamed-Eggs-saved-for-web-1200p

CTO

@gm4queen 

Wake Me Up When September Ends GIF by Green Day

+2

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

what is steam egg mashed in porridge, havent heard before

haha i basically threw in the steamed egg and mashed it inside my porridge?

Chinese-Steamed-Egg-Recipe-4.jpg

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

Is that Teochew porridge?

hahaha yes, its plain watery porridge

now im munching on chickpeas that i bought from the indian stall..

white-chana-sundal-spiced-chickpeas-with

• Blob 2

2 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@Thong Thin Big event happening this week! So pretty much occupied but exciting...Also still trying to recover from a stubborn cough... How about you? Good health otherwise? 

+ 2

browsing for good drama to watch in order to kill time. 

take care of that cough of yours, is the inthing now that I read from medias.

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

haha i basically threw in the steamed egg and mashed it inside my porridge?

:wut:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

17 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

japan is very generous with sugar and sugary fruit syrups when it comes to their crepe and parfait desserts..

For me the sugar is fine, but it's the amount of cream. :grimace: At least substitute it for ice cream.

16 hours ago, sweetroad said:

Shall I finish Someday or One Day while you finish My Mister? :D

Hahah :D My Mister just seems so depressing. At least Someday or One Day had suspense.

:smort:

@larus @sweetroad @kokodus Raccoon Oppa is FINALLY going to be on Suchwita. I guess Suga will enlist after this.

@joccu @larus Today's 5050 news. Apparently ATTRAKT got a Singaporean business man to invest in them, and therefore they're going to debut a new band. Looks like 5050 is finished.

15 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Noted :) There's also a movie version of it?

Well kinda, but it's an addition to the drama. It won't make sense without watching the drama.

14 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

@partyon That quiz is too mind boggling! 

Oh noes!! :crybaby:@Sleepy Owl will be posting additional clues. You can do it! :cheers:

13 hours ago, larus said:

@partyon, this makes you feel better, right?

Thank goodness! Lee Da Hee as Lee Soo Hyuk's leading lady. I approve!

:approves:

12 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@kokodus  you may have 100% of Lee Min Ho for the moment BUT, I will reclaimed him

back soon once his drama starts.

Looks like @LeftCoastOppa will be on this thread in 3-2-1..... To defend his investment.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1

21 minutes ago, partyon said:
12 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@kokodus  you may have 100% of Lee Min Ho for the moment BUT, I will reclaimed him

back soon once his drama starts.

Looks like @LeftCoastOppa will be on this thread in 3-2-1..... To defend his investment.

***NOTICE*** 

The Oppa known as Lee Min Ho is currently 100% the property of LCO Oppa Investing.  While negotiations with @kokodus are currently ongoing over said Oppa, no agreement has been reached. 

LCO Oppa Investing does not condone or engage in "Oppa theft", and will defend our Investments from such activity.

+2

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

7 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

LCO Oppa Investing does not condone or engage in "Oppa theft", and will defend our Investments from such activity.

Talk to @Thong Thin She's the one who will be fighting you for LMH :D

And I didn't see any counter-offer either to @kokodus despite her asking for it days ago.

Could it be....?

Will Smith Reaction GIF

...that maybe... just maybe.... nah...or....?

You have abandoned LMH @LeftCoastOppa ?

On Fire GIF

@kokodus @Thong Thin Now is the time to make your move! Pali!

So much fun to watch oppa wars when you're not part of it yourself. :loolz:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

What are you guys talking about?! I don't understand. Lee Min ho oppa is already 100% mine. I thought it was clear when @LeftCoastOppa didn't say anything about my offer. I thought he wanted me to have him. Thanks leftcoastoppa. 

Again - no agreement was reached - yes offers were made but as of this time none were accepted.

LCO Oppa Investing advises all here that there are entities seeking to sow discord by making false claims about the status of LCO Oppa Investing properties - Any final transaction involving an investment will be clearly acknowledged

To put it succinctly ... don't listen to @partyon

+2

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

13 minutes ago, larus said:

I think this drama won`t have romance. But sharing the screen time with Lee Da Hee is good news.

I'm not opposed to no romance. Sometimes it's just way better.

Lee Soo Hyuk has such a strong presence on screen so he easily overshadows everyone else. That's why Kim Hee Sun was so perfect for him, because she has an equally strong presence on screen.

Lee Da Hee belongs in the same category, so we will for sure see some awesome scenes!

:ok:

6 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Again - no agreement was reached - yes offers were made but as of this time none were accepted.

Sorry, but in contract negotiations you need to come with a counter-offer, decline the offer or at least let the other party know that you need more time. You don't stay silent, when clearly the other party was making a fair offer.

Am gonna defend Ms. Koko @kokodus here a little, because it was not unreasonable for her to believe that you had withdrawn and allowed her to take over your investment.

6 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

To put it succinctly ... don't listen to @partyon

Wait, what?

Looking At You What GIF by Sesame Street

Ms. Koko had a fair offer on the table.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

Sorry, but in contract negotiations you need to come with a counter-offer, decline the offer or at least let the other party know that you need more time. You don't stay silent, when clearly the other party was making a fair offer.

Am gonna defend Ms. Koko @kokodus here a little, because it was not unreasonable for her to believe that you had withdrawn and allowed her to take over your investment.

I didn't stay silent - In the spirit of fairness I opened up Lee Min Ho to the thread for counter offers - try again

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1