Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, partyon said:

BTS pop quiz. Which of the BTS members wear prescription glasses (or have needed them at some point)?

I can see Suga needed glasses too but I can`t say I am sure of that. I don`t know any informations about BTS except that I can  differentiate them now. :D

+2

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

While we’re on villains,

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=681824137315928&set=a.635303528634656&type=3&mibextid=cr9u03

If authors don’t want us to fall for villains, then why do they give them messy hair, sharp jawlines, pretty eyes and tragic backstories? 
I am not that strong. 

I identify with the sentiment!!! 

Fairy Tale Sleeping GIF by Bullpen

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Blob 1

22 hours ago, kokodus said:

I don't know why I'm getting recommended all these music videos from yesteryear dramas in my YouTube, but I'm enjoying it. Lol. 

Oh, Marriage Not Dating was actually a pretty good drama! Did you watch it back when it aired, Ms Koko?

21244af0f1551eed9bb7c5cac7b650b1df5132ca

I remember enjoying it. We even got a bed scene which was very rare back in the day :D

20 hours ago, rocat said:

If authors don’t want us to fall for villains, then why do they give them messy hair, sharp jawlines, pretty eyes and tragic backstories? 

@larus has a theory that all villains always get the better hairstyle than the ML in kdramas. A great example is the upcoming The Worst Evil with JCW oppa:

Villain (Played by Wi Ha Joon):

wi-ha-jun1.jpg

Oppa :sweatingbullets:

QJdYq2_2f.jpg

EDIT: @larus @kokodus @sweetroad Everyone in BTS except for Hobi has or has had the need for prescription glasses.

Spoiler

main-qimg-af327e80f9d7807ddd923ae33606f8

Only Hobi's are fake

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Oh, Marriage Not Dating was actually a pretty good drama! Did you watch it back when it aired, Ms Koko?

I think I remember this thread because instead of the male lead, we basically spent all our time laughing and roasting the second leads who could not act to save their life. :lol:

• LOL 6

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I think I remember this thread because instead of the male lead, we basically spent all our time laughing and roasting the second leads who could not act to save their life. :lol:

I agree, those 2nd leads could not act. :grimace:

Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

• LOL 5

@partyon  Finished first episode of the betrayal. Did not use FF. the first episode was not barf. but I think the second episode will be Barf. there where actually lot of things I did not remember of the original doctor forster. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, partyon said:

Oppa :sweatingbullets:

:joy:

That is quite the contrast in hair. 

Everyone in BTS except for Hobi has or has had the need for prescription glasses.

And except for Suga, they all look like they’re wearing the same pair of glasses. :lol:

Anyone following the mess in Spain? @joccu @Sleepy Owl. So sad this whole thing has distracted from the women’s amazing win. 

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/66621772

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/66626410

• LOL 2
  • Blob 2

I remember enjoying it. We even got a bed scene which was very rare back in the day

Yes!!! I remember binge watching this show a little later. Tvn dramas were a little progressive back then too I guess. I remember this show being too funny. 

EDIT: @larus @kokodus @sweetroad Everyone in BTS except for Hobi has or has had the need for prescription glasses.

Reveal hidden contents

main-qimg-af327e80f9d7807ddd923ae33606f8

Only Hobi's are fake

I didn't know this either. I thought all of them were watching for show. LOL. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, joccu said:

Finished first episode of the betrayal. Did not use FF. the first episode was not barf. but I think the second episode will be Barf. there where actually lot of things I did not remember of the original doctor forster.

Do you know how many episodes it's gonna be? I haven't watched the UK or the Korean version, so am unsure if I want to start it. Let me know your thoughts after ep 2, please. :kiss_wink:

5 hours ago, sweetroad said:

That is quite the contrast in hair. 

Unfortunately oppa is at the losing end here. :crymeme:@agenth

5 hours ago, larus said:

Cute ..

Yoongi wears these types of glasses nowadays:

19fbc948c968024fd0a3f5f0bae71ab2.gif

yoongi-glasses-suga-glasses.gif

Apparently he needs glasses when he's composing music and reading.

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

I didn't know this either. I thought all of them were watching for show. LOL. 

Am assuming most of them got LASIK at some point?

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, partyon said:

Do you know how many episodes it's gonna be? I haven't watched the UK or the Korean version, so am unsure if I want to start it. Let me know your thoughts after ep 2, please.

I watched both. Knowing that you like lakorns, I think you will like it too. I liked both versions. They had the right amount of makjang for me to like.

+2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

Happy Sunday, have a sundae :)

Ice-cream-sundae-hero-11.jpg

ctto

Ah, manic Mondays starts again tomorrow, when school reopens, LOL!

I'm in ep5 of Detective Chinatown drama version. I must say, that I'm enjoying the sceneries, apart from the mystery/thriller genre with a dash of paranormal activities, hehehe.

• Like 2
  • Blob 4