Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@joccu You will love it!

I am a big fan of Christopher Nolan's movies. It never seizes to amaze me how he is able to try a new genre and reinvent himself as a story teller and director. He is one of the best out there.

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

25 minutes ago, partyon said:

And who is this young boy may I ask?

This is Xiao Zhan. I have not watched any of his dramas, but one of my real life friend is a fan ever since she watched Untamed a couple of years ago. That is the drama that gave him a breakthrough, now I guess he is one of the A-listers in C-ent world. I can see why @rocat wants to change oppas, he is a good looking guy. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1c4346afb2596b0760bc6f780966744e284ecc08.gifv

cto

54 minutes ago, partyon said:

Cillian- such an attractive man - still looks good despite the fact that he's close to 50. This guy has always been one of the runner ups to Keanu (my ultimate oppa). :wub:

he does not look 50 those eyes :getmygrooveon:

8daaf6c66cf7f60292b8fde2638bcb051ce574d1.gifv

43 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon  I´m going to see Oppenheimer next weekend.

me to chingu:thumbsup:

3 hours ago, rocat said:

I am considering changing oppas :gangnamstyle:

@rocat chingu did you watched Untamed i keep  re-watching that cdrama ,yes i agree Untamed put him where he is right now:grin:

51b71ae17222ed1baf1281e3eedf1e254d468c5a.gifv

+2

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

59 minutes ago, partyon said:

Surely not to the one in the pic?

spacer.png

@kokodus thank you! Yes, Xiao Zhan aka Sean Xiao.

He’s 31 so I don’t feel too bad. Also why he’s recently checked off my oppa criteria list. 

I am also considering having an international pool of two oppas …

decisions, decisions.

@joccu

I am intending to catch Oppenheimer next weekend too!!

@Learry

I haven’t watched Untamed cos I don’t like Wang Yibo…kekeke. But XZ made me sit up and watch in the snippets I caught.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

8 minutes ago, rocat said:

I am also considering having an international pool of two oppas …

Chingu, you normally only have one oppa? Not many?

d1502224e4ff84a2de4f4882d88167ed.gif

Not even pseudo oppas? Or backup oppas? In case your main oppa ends up in a scandal?

tumblr_m5i65cMoLn1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Let's not risk it like @gm4queen and @agenth. ALWAYS have more than one oppa, chingu.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, rocat said:

@Learry

I haven’t watched Untamed cos I don’t like Wang Yibo…kekeke. But XZ made me sit up and watch in the snippets I caught.

Ooooo. I know people who who lurrrveeee Wang Yi bo. Hahahaha. Again but I have not watched any of his dramas as well. Why don't you like Yi bo though? 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

22 minutes ago, partyon said:

ALWAYS have more than one oppa, chingu.

Yes, madam! 
but I’m picky madam!

19 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Why don't you like Yi bo though? 

He’s too vain for my liking …

• Blob 4

@Learry Yeah, Dilraba and Angelababy were viral few days ago as Barbies. :)

@rocat Aww, Xiao Zhan's a sweetheart! I think he's the best if not among the best for the early 30s C-ent actors. Not only he can act, he has a beautiful voice as well. 

See, even if he was bogged down by his atrocious fans few years ago, he returned and he's again and still is on top of his game.

@kokodus I think many C-ent actors in their 20s can easily beat their seniors. I can name one 30s actor who's good-looking and has lucrative projects, but his roles are limited to the idol sort or just one the same mould from his previous roles. I watched a few projects he did for the past 5 years...sadly, he's still more of a pretty face. 

I like actors and actresses who aren't afraid to take different kinds of roles, and will not mind not playing the main roles. This just me, but when they're also often being offered special roles, it's an indication for me that they take the spotlight even if their screen time is very little. 

@partyon Peaky Blinders

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Which one is your favorite Cillian Murphy movie / TV series @Learry?

Btw, how many of these TOP 250 movies of all time have you watched?

https://www.imdb.com/chart/top/

Oppenheimer will be the first movie that i will watch @partyon chingu:)

4d098a7123bec63eaf380100b005ff938c6de54e.gifvfedca6a001d2f52c61d3bd9ef859bb9b6620716e.gifv

Oppenheimer Promo via BBC Radio 1 (2023)

------

the lord of the rings saga and the dark knight , i watched in movie theatre chingu bec. of my aunties, but most of the time i was sleeping in the movie theatres :lol:  chingu you can share me which movies will i watch thru netflix the top 250 movies that you mention:heart:

49 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

@Learry Yeah, Dilraba and Angelababy were viral few days ago as Barbies. :)

between the  2 of them  i think dilraba is most  fitted for the barbie role:grin:

===

breakfast time

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Despite a lengthy list of movies/shows, I always remember Cillian Murphy in the first movie i ever saw him in ... ironically enough he played a physicist dealing with a rather big bomb in that movie too. 

Sunshine (2007)

While the 3rd act was a mess as the video's poster mentions, I did like the ending overall. 

An incredible cast, worth a watch, just be prepared to suspend a bit of disbelief for a chunk of the final act :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

13 hours ago, joccu said:

@partyon  I have watched 74 movies on that list. 

I have watched 180 movies of 250. :emmm:

I love movies, okay? :sweatingbullets:

Yesterday I finally watched Persona from 1966. It’s a Swedish avant-garde psychological thriller. Apparently it’s the second most analyzed and written about movie of all time (Citizen Kane being #1) and it is often cited as the favorite movie of some current directors / film makers.

spacer.png

It was a weird movie but thought provoking. The actresses in the lead roles were phenomenal. It can be interpreted in so many different ways - no one to this day knows exactly what Ingmar Bergman’s true message was.

Sounds like a film for @sweetroad.

Trailer:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@joccu am picky too but realized that I have actually loved a lot of movies I never would have watched unless they were on the top 250 list. 

This has been especially true for some of the older movies - from the 1940s to 1960s. They really knew how to do good stories back then.

Also caught Academy Award winning Room a little while ago - it was a chilling movie but with excellent acting.

@sadthe1st Ready for DP season 2? 

@kokodus Looks like your love was fickle once again? Abandoned your new c-oppa this fast? It’s a new record :joy:

Who wants to take him from Ms Koko? @MayanEcho @rocat @Learry

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

26 minutes ago, partyon said:

@joccu 

@kokodus Looks like your love was fickle once again? Abandoned your new c-oppa this fast? It’s a new record :joy:

Who wants to take him from Ms Koko? @MayanEcho @rocat @Learry

Nope. I didn't abandon my C oppa. I actually started his new drama today and it looks pretty solid. I'll continue watching more eps. 

Turkish oppa pics are just to annoy you. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5