Add and Subtract Game

Admin

47 minutes ago, partyon said:

I especially like this one:

Chingu, this is one of my absolute favorites!!

and this one:

I like this one, too, when it has whole hazelnuts embedded in it. :lol:

10.jpg

Ooh, that looks nice! Is it some kind of chewy cookie thingy with white chocolate frosting and dried cranberries(?) on top?

Yes! Copycat recipe of Starbucks' Cranberry Bliss Bars. Here's the recipe I use actually, different from the above photo:

https://www.food.com/recipe/cranberry-bliss-bars-starbucks-copycat-203229

They're soo good. :):)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2

8 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

I like this one, too, when it has whole hazelnuts embedded in it. :lol:

This one is great too, chingu! :lollipop:

8 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

Here's the recipe I use actually, different from the above photo:

Do you use vanilla extract or orange zest? Never heard of craisins though :w00t: Dried cranberries aren't really used that much in Europe, no? Could one use raisins instead? They are sweeter, so I would have to reduce the amount.

No issues getting dried cranberries in the store, but peeps don't really eat it that much here.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

i sort of finished Celebrity.. i watched from ep1-7 then got bored so often, i skipped to watch last episode. this drama is like, super duper coated with all the famous brands and collections

celebrity-1024x683.png

cr.: owner

also watching 19th life.. funny, but not as funny as Mr Queen..

and there is Revenant.. the evil spirits plot is interesting, though it doesnt seem to work as much spook or ominous as The Cursed or Dark Hole..

==

@Thong Thin are you feeling better?

chicken-and-leek-pie.jpg

cr.: owner

mini tagging @LeftCoastOppa

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

also watching 19th life.. funny, but not as funny as Mr Queen..

I was actually thinking of starting it today, but am torn whether I should check out @Ameera Ali's Heartbeat drama first or not. I hear Heartbeat is very funny. I need some laughs.

@Lmangla are you gonna watch it, sweetie? Taec even refers to his group. :D

2b8a06f8d2a2bb0f1df2ffb14d3c089728d21d98

CTTO

- no number -

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

13 hours ago, partyon said:

Do you use vanilla extract or orange zest? Never heard of craisins though :w00t: Dried cranberries aren't really used that much in Europe, no? Could one use raisins instead? They are sweeter, so I would have to reduce the amount.

No issues getting dried cranberries in the store, but peeps don't really eat it that much here.

I don't spring for real vanilla extract here (can't find it) but I use the vanilla "aroma" they have at Carrefour. And if you don't have a Microplane zester (so useful for zesting lemons, limes, and sometimes oranges!), you can peel some peel off an orange and then chop it up. It adds color and flavor. And yes - the cranberries taste great in this! Try it once and see how you and your friends like it, then you could switch to raisins. Raisins would give it a different look, though. :lol:

Happy Fourth of July to the Americans here!

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1

48 minutes ago, sweetroad said:

I don't spring for real vanilla extract here (can't find it) but I use the vanilla "aroma" they have at Carrefour.

Omo! Isn't the vanilla "aroma" basically a vanilla essence? That would be synthetic :grimace: Chingu, can you buy vanilla sugar there in Aldi or Lidl ? It would at least contain real vanilla. You can also make it yourself with combining sugar and fresh vanilla (from a pod). I always use vanilla sugar if vanilla extract isn't available (I do prefer vanilla extract though).

Will see how the recipe works with the cranberries.

@sadthe1st See You In My 19th Life has @confusedheart's oppa and it really pains me to see him this thin. :crybaby:

a1fa8d7d9961f6273be2b916c718c909cc87f502

Glad to see Shin Hye Sun soon in a drama with my Ji Chang Wook oppa. At least oppa gained back some weight! :love: Am not sure why, but the Shin Hye Sun - Ji Chang Wook pairing really makes sense! Am so excited to see them onscreen together in November.

:cutekitty:

EDIT:

@larus Can you update the thread title for Revenant to Current Drama 2023 (it says 2022 at the moment)?

@Ameera Ali @Learry I created a thread for Heartbeat!

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, partyon said:

@sadthe1st Is Celebrity the drama that has this chaebol scene?

yesss lol quite ridiculous but he did make some sense with his explanation cos the FL was stunned at that too

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I was actually thinking of starting it today, but am torn whether I should check out @Ameera Ali's Heartbeat drama first or not. I hear Heartbeat is very funny. I need some laughs.

watch both lol you know when its time to abandon ship, jump off fast too!

the moon is so big and delicious tonight.. like a huge cookie

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

48 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

yesss lol quite ridiculous but he did make some sense with his explanation cos the FL was stunned at that too

What was his explanation, though?

a16503185b49fb85ca30cb4580de4e9f.gif

48 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

watch both lol you know when its time to abandon ship, jump off fast too!

Did you already drop both dramas? I just started on See You In My 19th Life - looking good so far. I like the cinematography.

EDIT: Omo! Lee Bo Young is doing a cameo role in ep1 ! I love her so much! Almost as much as dongsaeng @Dhakra  :fullofhearts:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

20 hours ago, sweetroad said:

you watched all his shows and films? I’ve noticed he doesn’t age. B)

Almost all! 
I do see lines forming cos I ZOOM iN but he always manages to charm the socks off me! 
:ilike:

I am enjoying King (of?) the Land and Heartbeat currently- both make me laugh. 

I am also busy watching Hidden Love, Destined and just began the Longest Promise. 

I have real busy evenings :lol: juggling eps and trying not to get confused by the plots! 

Happy 4th of July to those celebrating!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

16 minutes ago, rocat said:

I am enjoying King (of?) the Land and Heartbeat currently- both make me laugh. 

Ooh, sounds promising. I will definitely check out Heartbeat this week, but want to complete the first 2 episodes of See You In My 19th Life first (since I already started on ep 1). There are 6 episodes out of that drama, so am way behind currently. Doing my best to catch up on all the dramas I missed while I was traveling.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

#lee junho from only love is not fate

3 hours ago, partyon said:

I should check out @Ameera Ali's Heartbeat drama first or not. I hear Heartbeat is very funny. I need some laughs.

3 hours ago, partyon said:

@Ameera Ali @Learry I created a thread for Heartbeat!

:thumbsup:

#ok taecyeon from only love is not fate

21 hours ago, partyon said:

@confusedheart @Learry @Ameera Ali

Not gonna lie, my eyes instinctively noticed the Subway sandwich first

:sweats:

@partyon chingu he need to sell his endorse product:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

spacer.png

===

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/netizens-theory-mom-character-see-in-19th-life/

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

6 minutes ago, Learry said:

@partyon chingu he need to sell his endorse product:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Yummy looking sandwich. :eats2:

Once again, the EOs have chosen wisely their EO idol oppa. I like the fact that Jackson isn't scared to show how empathetic he is and that he isn't scared to stick to his views. (He reminds me of Yoongi in that aspect). Well done Jackson!

GOT7’s Jackson Is Being Praised For His Attitude Towards Marriage And Childbirth Amidst Ignorant Statements From The Hosts

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/got7-jackson-praised-attitude-marriage-childbirth-difficult-hosts/

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

35 minutes ago, partyon said:

What was his explanation, though?

he grew up in an environment where tiny things were taken care of.. he tried to voice out to make changes but it caused people to lose their jobs so he learnt that he should just let things continue as it is.

:Fist1:

39 minutes ago, partyon said:

Did you already drop both dramas?

im still watching 19th life and revenant

:poledance:

waiting for UC2..

are you going to watch seo yul oppa’s new drama? lol 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtvyL0nO4In/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

tagging @LeftCoastOppa 

+2

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

14 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

he grew up in an environment where tiny things were taken care of.. he tried to voice out to make changes but it caused people to lose their jobs so he learnt that he should just let things continue as it is.

*facepalm and loling at the explanation*

waiting for UC2..

Do you think we will get ahjussi abs again? :lollipop:

are you going to watch seo yul oppa’s new drama? lol 

Hmmm.... That's a tough question, chingu. Whilst I do like Yul idol oppa, he isn't the best actor out there and am not convinced he is ML material yet... :grimace: You?

@LeftCoastOppa Thoughts about Yoongi's outfits in his newest pictorial in Vogue Japan?

vj288_SUGA_WEB_1200-1628-12.jpg

vj288_SUGA_WEB_1200-1628-3.jpg

vj288_SUGA_WEB_1200-1628-4.jpg

PS. He is only the 3rd man to make the cover of a Vogue magazine worldwide ! (Timothee Chalamet and Harry Styles beat him to it). So it's a big honor. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Celebration Gif

Happy 9000 pages!

king: the land and see you in my 19th life really saw the state of romantic kdramas recently and said 

did chingus watched A BUSINESS PROPOSAL 

62370fd0d08b045fa4f01772a9f7a51dd342b332.gifv

Spoiler

0cb68726414b7341c147d1224df34081c11ad2a1.gifv

4cacb08dc809d0a3f245d166ebb79f115c8de726.gifv

she, in fact, did die of embarrassment

#a business proposal from you're always there for me 

cto the gifs owner

bye for now chingus i do my early walking:allgoodlol:

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1