Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Omo! I wish I could read what the original article states.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2023/06/foreigners-in-korea-react-to-issue-of.html?m=1

Am sure that foreigners have listed patriarchy as one of the top issues why the birth rate in Korea is low.

[+472, -34] We are in a generation where women are able to go to college and get jobs just like men, and yet our culture and traditions are still stuck in the conservative days of patriarchy. Once a woman gets married, her suffering begins. I do not want my daughter to walk the path I have. I'd rather she lives confidently and independently.

Also a valid point by k-netz:

We believe that a happy life is only one where we live in a penthouse apartment in a big city and send our kids to a SKY college... The tragedy of our country is that we have allowed only one route in life to thrive.

Their society is built 120% on collectivism. You are unworthy if you are less pretty, less rich, less influential, less educated, etc than everyone else. Individualism and not being similar to everyone else is frowned upon. They criticize anyone who does not “conform to their standards”. No wonder the pressure is so high.

I mean, it is amazing that they are the country that buys the most luxury goods in the world. Not because they can afford to - because they want to be the same as their neighbor and don’t want to stick out like a sore thumb.

• Insightful 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Learry like him in pink , also oppa Taec Yeon will be rocking pink too in his upcoming drama :D

chingu what is name of his new drama?

1 hour ago, partyon said:

LOL. Article states that 50+ celebs were spotted. Who wasn’t there? :loolz:

your second oppa  Suga wasn't there also my other oppa  Eunwo i think :lol:

Spoiler

c  https://namchyoon.tumblr.com/post/720382511479422976

eunwo ig

----

30 minutes ago, partyon said:

Ya! :yaaa: Looks like Junho’s and Yoona’s drama got bad reviews right from the start:

https://www.pannchoa.com/2023/06/theqoo-drama-that-got-bad-reviews-for.html?m=1

Apparently the chemistry is more like BFFs than lovers.

maybe iam bias to  oppa Junho i like romcom genre :) the first ep. for me was good tho. never watch yet the second episode .

https://machikeita.tumblr.com/post/720496157051305984/lee-junho-as-gu-won-king-the-land-2023

but i found from this article  abt. Yoona character  Sa Rang it somewhat true:frown:

Spoiler
KDRAMASHII
TEXT POST
  • Sa Rang is such a weird character. I don’t know how else I can put it. On one hand, she’s the best performing employee of the hotel but on the other, she has no common sense and basic boundaries. When she enters a suite to retrieve a guest’s phone, (the guest being Goo Won) she is amazed by how large the suite’s bathroom is, and a shower remote. (I know she works in the lobby but she’s been working in the hotel for 7 years now. Hasn’t she at least seen pictures?) She uses the guest’s toilet (IDK if this is allowed) and when she’s found out, she locks the bathroom door forbidding the guest from entering and getting his phone. She doesn’t even apologize enough and when she does, she’s rude about it.

But in another scene, a celebrity wants to upgrade her room free of charge, Sa Rang is very calm and apologetic about it. The celebrity guest has been hard on her but she’s just taking it (?) She doesn’t even threaten to call the security. But with the mix up with Goo Won she’s very spunky.

I just don’t understand how she has more confidence to “go against” the hotel’s overall manager (???? I forgot what is Goo Won’s job title) and possible heir, when she can’t even say anything to the floor manager (?? I also do not know that mean lady’s job title. She’s just everywhere). It’s like she loses her wits when she’s in a scene with the male lead.

•  

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, Learry said:

Sa Rang is such a weird character. I don’t know how else I can put it. On one hand, she’s the best performing employee of the hotel but on the other, she has no common sense and basic boundaries. When she enters a suite to retrieve a guest’s phone, (the guest being Goo Won) she is amazed by how large the suite’s bathroom is, and a shower remote. (I know she works in the lobby but she’s been working in the hotel for 7 years now. Hasn’t she at least seen pictures?) She uses the guest’s toilet (IDK if this is allowed

LOL :loolz:

Why are her characters always TSTL (definition can be found in the +/- glossary)? 

Wasn’t her character the same in Big Mouth? 

spacer.png

Also, why is this so cute? :wub:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/06/got7s-bambam-sweetly-responds-to-a-fans-hilarious-post-about-her-moms-encounter-at-the-bruno-mars-concert

Mom fangirled. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

On 6/18/2023 at 4:02 AM, Ameera Ali said:

oppa is so skinny like high school boy

did he lose weight or lose abs mass???

rihanna-eye.gif

cr.: owner

13 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

I need to get my mind out of the gutter

i saw many short clips on ig on this drama but i'm hesitant to watch.. the fl gives me the "overly act cute" vibes..

the posters for Uncanny Counter 2 are out.. the good vs the bad.. @partyon@Ameera Ali seems like Dang Gu is back to join his uncle Park Jin here in UC2 hahaha he has a burst of dramas recently, perhaps @LeftCoastOppa is interested to recruit him into his investment list?? @Sleepy Owl chingu are you watching this too?

FyvGU4tagAcoFnD?format=jpg&name=large

FyvGj-MaUAANVwc?format=jpg&name=900x900

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

27 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

seems like Dang Gu is back to join his uncle Park Jin here in UC2 hahaha he has a burst of dramas recently, perhaps @LeftCoastOppa is interested to recruit him into his investment list??

Not at this time - still waiting to see the return on investment of my 2 A listers, CJH & LMH before any further acquisitions are entertained. (KGO is just a work in progress til he finishes his time in the military)

The Heirs/The Inheritors | Xandddie

:glasses:

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1

On 6/16/2023 at 4:03 PM, sadthe1st said:

you tried royce chocolate potato chips?

hahaha some people love the axe brand medicated oil smell too!

+ 2

havent got a chance to try any of Royce choco...is Expensive here !  

Nooooooooooo.... that's another medicated oil that i hated too.  It reminds me once when

i was inside an airplane, this lady right in front of me was applying and i had to moved from

my seat and walk to the pantry and stand there for a while.

5 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

meantime, dragon boat festival soon.. meat dumplings!!

@Thong Thin @Wuzetian

waiting for my free dumplings.... 

Nyonya Dumplings with peanuts &  meat fillings, little sweet and the blue color is from 

P6120020+copy.jpg

Savory with meat, egg yolks, scallop , chinese sausages, mushroom & chestnut

KFC-China-Dragon-Boat-Festival-Chinese-D

cto

This is plain dumplings dip in brown sugar or kaya.

zongzi-traditional-chinese-sticky-rice-d

cto

On 6/18/2023 at 1:43 PM, Lmangla said:

am happy to share that my computer has come back from the dead.

at least for now, my wallet is safe and I don't have to splurge on a new computer. phew! 

@gm4queen ~ thanks for your suggestion; so I ended up downloading windows installation tool on a pendrive and then use that to install windows again on my computer. that finally worked. 

still it seemed the problems continued. for some reason, there was no way to adjust the brightness and the monitor was super bright. googled and found that for some users, windows 11 will not show the tool. I spent hours trying to figure out how to resolve that since that is a big problem for me. finally managed to find a free software that adjusts the brightness and voila. sometimes googling these problems is bit of a detective work because you have to figure out what words to use before you find the right solution. 

then the next problem was all web pages were loading slowly. googled and found the fix for that. so as of now, am set. next to add all my favourite sites and bookmarks. 

glad you are able to recovered back your pc.

everytime google prompt me for update to win 11, i declined cause i am worried to loose my files  or all my settings.

i do backup to cloud & external drives, still not convince yet on win 11.

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

waiting for my free dumplings.... 

Me too!

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Nyonya Dumplings with peanuts &  meat fillings, little sweet and the blue color is from 

Oh yes please!

Lick Lips Bts GIF - Lick Lips Bts Bangtan Boys - Discover & Share GIFs

21 hours ago, Lmangla said:

am happy to share that my computer has come back from the dead.

BROWN Effect Stickers – LINE stickers | LINE STORE

PCMR on Twitter: "Should have disabled TPM while you still could.  https://t.co/QJcLhjp0ud https://t.co/0g661oOdNN" / Twitter

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

It reminds me once when

i was inside an airplane, this lady right in front of me was applying and i had to moved from

my seat and walk to the pantry and stand there for a while.

me too! especially when im stuck in the mrt/bus and someone just has to start applying that and i don't want to get off and change to the next one..

3 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

This is plain dumplings dip in brown sugar or kaya.

i actually like these kee zhang.. with the melted gooey gula melaka..

Why-is-kee-chang-commonly-eaten.jpg

for the meat one, i prefer nyonya zhang.. the sweetness from the candied winter melon.. and chopped chestnuts ( @sweetroad !!) in the meat fillings

vvpz4446.jpg

@LeftCoastOppa my co IT is pushing out win11 to users..

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3