Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Soompi Forum Awards: Poll #3 - The Most Memorable Characters, The Worst Drama Endings, The Most 'Too Stupid to Live' (TSTL) Characters of 2022.

kdr7sTk.gif

Dear Chingus, Vote for the Most Memorable Characters, The Worst Drama Endings, The Most 'Too Stupid to Live' (TSTL) Characters of 2022!

re: Your  friendly, neighbourhood EO Team: 

@confusedheart @partyon @agenth and @Sleepy Owl

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

Pour toi:

Pour moi? Très gentil - merci beaucoup! :dorakiss:

My favorite cookie - the stroopwafel - and eaten the right way too by putting it on top of your coffee cup first! :eatscookie:

Had the worst day today, but got rid of my anger by training to the max during my HIIT class. Am pooped now. :sweatingbullets:

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

7 hours ago, partyon said:

What kind of bench was that @the_sweetroad? Can I get one that moves out of meeting rooms too? :D 

Haha, this one moved very slowly. :lol: But the designer had a Dutch or German name, so maybe they were thinking what you're thinking.

My favorite chair for ignoring others has got to be this one:

Parks And Rec Spinning GIF

• LOL 7

Good morning!

Soompieng and facebooking and sipping vegetable soup while waiting for the laptop to update...

Healthy-Creamy-Vegetable-Soup_9.jpg

ctto

Ahahaha, watch this! Can't listen to "True" by Spandau Ballet without thinking of this movie scene again!

https://www.facebook.com/reel/841727680273865?s=yWDuG2&fs=e&mibextid=Nif5oz

There are YT shorts featuring it, in case FB reel doesn't work, though it's nicer to view in FB IMO.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

30 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

am bored. I want to read some fun gossip. rather exhausted with prince harry. :sweatingbullets:

Saving H's frozen P with Elizabeth (H)arden. :joy: Publicly proved he's really not a smart cookie cos H also gets the Taliban after him and his family now, thanks to his loose mouth. :skull:

Reading manhua/manhwa/manga keeps boredom and stress away. :blush:

Chili-Lime-Salmon-Overhead.jpg

ctto

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1