Add and Subtract Game

Admin

bwahahahaha.... :joy:

"Ahead of Harry in Amazon's most sold list were Miriam Margolyes' autobiography and two cookery books, Pinch of Nom and Bored of Lunch: The Healthy Slow Cooker Book.

Ultimately, no matter how much interest there is in Harry, his toughest competition may come from a recipe for a 463-calorie Red Lentil Dal."

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-64185688

@confusedheart ~ what on earth is red lentils? do you know which one this is? :lol::lol:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 6
  • Thirsty 1

15 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

what on earth is red lentils? do you know which one this is? :lol::lol:

Sweetie, red lentils are red lentils. As opposed to e.g. black lentils, puy lentils or green lentils.

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

am not. :D

good choice :coolshades:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1

34 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

my conclusion is that their life is superbly boring and they are very petty people.

the stuff they are complaining is so silly. "my brother's baldspot is bigger than mine" -- umm, is that even a comment that is newsworthy? :joy:

Wish we had a “100” emoji, like “I agree with you 100%.” 

Oh no! Did you all see this? Apparently some Spanish bookstores released Harry’s book early by mistake:

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/uk-64183891?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=63b802a7267de80d2199d2ce%26How the BBC obtained a copy of the book%262023-01-06T12%3A48%3A21.682Z&ns_fee=0&pinned_post_locator=urn:asset:ef04a05a-3035-4de5-bde7-9fcc6e5f394c&pinned_post_asset_id=63b802a7267de80d2199d2ce&pinned_post_type=share

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Sweetie, red lentils are red lentils. As opposed to e.g. black lentils, put lentil or green lentils.

kekeke... I don't think we have ever used it. I even asked my mom and after blinking, she said it is similar to the yellow lentils but smaller variety. we don't cook it in our region. so I was confused. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

40 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Wish we had a “100” emoji, like “I agree with you 100%.” 

Oh no! Did you all see this? Apparently some Spanish bookstores released Harry’s book early by mistake:

yea thats how the leak happened apparently. 

I feel that he is surrounded by some very strange people who have no inkling of what people in the real world think. thats why they are giving details which they think will shock us about the royal family but instead, people are flummoxed by him.

for example, I was really perplexed that he said (in netflix?) he was the only love match while others were chosen to fit the mould.

my first reaction was "so what????? how is this a bad thing?" -- I really don't understand his view.

all these matchmakers on reality dating shows clearly say that evidence shows shared values and goals are what leads to longetivity for couples. so you can't be making a decision on just phermones or hormones but there has to be a practical aspect. especially for this family in the spotlight, it makes sense to be cautious and ask if that person will be able to handle the pressure.

even with a dating app, people have a list of requirements. thats just human nature -- many of us are trying to see if someone fits what we need. so why is this a problem and him looking down on it? it feels like oversell of them as some amazing couple. 

and he is so weird in making it sound like love is some amazing thing. every week, we hear of crime stories where a tragedy occured precisely because they went against the advice of family and friends and chose someone horrible. so to sell love as some amazing thing -- very rose coloured glasses. shrug. 

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Oh no, now I want pico de gallo too @LeftCoastOppa! :scream:

:huh:??? Whats wrong with pico de gallo?

2 hours ago, partyon said:

@LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng, as a man, what are your thoughts in the matter?

My thoughts as a man ... on what matter?

2 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

What’s been happening? Is So I really dead?

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Yea, that's why we haven't seen @LeftCoastOppa on this thread for a while

Sad Matthew Mcconaughey GIF by Legendary Entertainment

+2

• Sad 1
  • LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1

44 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

:huh:??? Whats wrong with pico de gallo?

Nothing! I love pico de gallo! :wub:

44 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

My thoughts as a man ... on what matter?

On the latest discussions on the AOS thread :emmm:

Everyone, soon AOS will be over!

:highonflowers:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

wow, seems like i missed quite a bit of AoS2 hype? any chingu is kind enough to summarise the gossips?

Kenan Thompson Eating GIF by Saturday Night Live

i just finished ep4 Island.. im guessing it should be better than AoS for sure

monsters inc mine disney GIF

@gm4queen thats a really cool 3d gif, hahaha but you know what.. i keep thinking of @Ameera Ali’s special request.. and @the_sweetroad’s fave snack

3D Ball GIF by Lindt_aus

@MayanEcho with all the mexican food, i need to get myself some tequila shots too!!

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

16 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

rest gossip @partyon will fill you 

I think it's better if you just visit the thread.

:eatscookie:

This really made me go huh?

Netizens say they feel 'scared' after seeing a friendly photo of the 'bullies' from Netflix's 'The Glory'

1673058394-323837096-734095058133215-713

1673058964-befunky-collage-2023-01-06t20

(that's one photo @gm4queen :D )
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/01/netizens-say-they-feel-scared-after-seeing-a-friendly-photo-of-the-bullies-from-netflixs-the-glory

The audience can't distinguish between the actors and their characters? I'm sure that most of the actors are nice and good people IRL?

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

The audience can't distinguish between the actors and their characters? I'm sure that most of the actors are nice and good people IRL?

This is unbelievable. People confusing the drama/fantasy with reality. Again. There are people who confess hating actors/actresses for a long time after watching them in a certain character. I really can`t understand that.

+2

• Sad 1
  • Love 5
  • Thirsty 1

17 minutes ago, larus said:

This is unbelievable. People confusing the drama/fantasy with reality. Again. There are people who confess hating actors/actresses for a long time after watching them in a certain character. I really can`t understand that.

eugene levy pop GIF by Schitt's Creek

Totally agree. It’s not healthy.

@sadthe1st Ooh more Lindt balls please!

:hooray2:

@partyon and @nohamahamoud2002 I just added Brain Works to my Viki watchlist. Will see if I have time to start it today!

@Lmangla Yeah, everything Prince Harry says right now is not all that wise or sensitive, me thinks. I hadn’t thought of the slight to cultures who have arranged marriages but your feedback makes sense. Also, It definitely seemed like Kate and William married for love, so PH is slighting his brother again in implying his marriage is better. Sigh.

William and Kate seem to share similar values as well. She’s adjusted quite well to Royal life and seems to be very supportive of her hubby and the family she married into. I respect her a lot. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2