Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 hours ago, partyon said:

Here's another pic of the person in question.

Kermit GIF by hero0fwar

Those are pics of Jimin! Red turtleneck is Jimin…why does he look like Jin??!

I think I OD-ed on BTS that I am seeing a not made-up JHope in Youth MT (who actually is another idol, Jinyoung, whom by the way I thought was a female trot singer who is buddies with Jung Guk of Running Man). 

Tired Rabbit GIF 

I enjoyed the two eps of Youth MT - the cast members were hilarious. Park Bogum is an all-round nice chap. Kim Yoo Jung is such a sweetie.  I wouldn’t guess that Hwang In Yeop was such a worrywart and Ji Chang Wook to be such an ahjusshi, more so than the actual ahjusshi member :joy:

I am for Team Moonlight! They look most comfortable with one another.

5 hours ago, partyon said:

Did you see this  recent heartwarming meeting between sunshine Hobi and a 60 year old fan/army? 

The lady is very forthright and sincere in her comments and it’s nice to see that he is welcoming of her adoration. :ilike:
He did look thinner in the clip…and different. Sigh.

I will pin my (j)hopes on a nice clean ear with no ear holes …

200.gif

• LOL 8

7 minutes ago, rocat said:

I am for Team Moonlight! They look most comfortable with one another.

How did you like Kwakkie? He's in Team Moonlight :wub:

Ji Chang Wook oppa - an ahjussi? :loolz: Don't tell @agenth - it's her ultimate oppa. :D

I'm gonna watch Youth MT in a bit. Need to finish ep 14 of Big Mouth first. :glasses:

Yeah, it's Jimin-ie - @confusedheart also mixes him up with Hobi from time to time.

Drew Practice Makes Perfect GIF by Big Brother Australia

• LOL 8

1 hour ago, rocat said:

I enjoyed the two eps of Youth MT - the cast members were hilarious. Park Bogum is an all-round nice chap. Kim Yoo Jung is such a sweetie.  I wouldn’t guess that Hwang In Yeop was such a worrywart and Ji Chang Wook to be such an ahjusshi, more so than the actual ahjusshi member :joy:

@LeftCoastOppa Chingu, you should not worry about any Truck of Dooms in the next "Soompi Hunger Games". We already know who is going to be victim of it :loolz:

Tagging @agenth Chingu for no reason. 

2a9c9cb03b118ed770d4f8abc04cc3b552fce148

+2

• LOL 8

39 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Chingu, you should not worry about any Truck of Dooms in the next "Soompi Hunger Games". We already know who is going to be victim of it

Watching ep 1 now and JCW oppa is looking really young for his age - even a lot younger than PSJ :emmm:

But dude needs to work out more. I haven't seen anyone complain as much about walking up some measly stairs as him... :unamused:

Oppa, please do more cardio.

Phaedra Parks Please GIF

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, rocat said:

I wouldn’t guess that Hwang In Yeop was such a worrywart and Ji Chang Wook to be such an ahjusshi, more so than the actual ahjusshi member :joy:

whaaaaaaaaaat 

he is no ahjusshi!

he is just very clueless all around but tries earnestly :D

21 minutes ago, partyon said:

But dude needs to work out more. I haven't seen anyone complain about walking up some measly stairs as him... :unamused:

but isn't he going to gym? he is building up again!

youth mt:  i didn't expect everyone to be so shy :D

+2

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Chingu, you should not worry about any Truck of Dooms in the next "Soompi Hunger Games". We already know who is going to be victim of it 

Tagging @agenth Chingu for no reason. 

Omo that just made me laugh so hard. 

parks and recreation laughing GIF by HULU

@partyon @agenth @rocat Is Youth MT on the streaming platforms? Or should I look for it elsewhere? :)

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, the_sweetroad said:

Is Youth MT on the streaming platforms? Or should I look for it elsewhere? :)

Chingu, let's just say it's available when you look around. :D

I'm just watching ep 2. They are all such introverts so their interactions are really awkward. lol

• LOL 6

1 minute ago, partyon said:

They are all such introverts so their interactions are really awkward. lol

Interesting! I wouldn’t peg Kim Yu Jung as an introvert. I adore her, so I’m looking forward to seeing her, almost more than the others. :wub:

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Chingu, let's just say it's available when you look around. :D

Oki, gomawo. :D

• Blob 6

@LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng, you'll be happy to know I just started on ep 21 of barf half-uncle lakorn. :dorakiss:

Let's recap:

FL is being really insufferable towards the ML - putting him down constantly for his betrayals

(even though he actually didn't betray her THAT much - she did marry him to get away from barf half-uncle and he married her partially to get his mom's debts paid by FL dad - so they're pretty much even...
AND
he didn't sleep with his ex-gf - she orchestrated it to look that way when he was very drunk).

So ML mom has said ex-gf move in with her and ML because she doesn't like the way FL treats the ML. I agree that the FL is being unreasonable, but he should also have the backbone to stand up to her... :grimace:

Aigoo.... Let's see where ep21 takes us.

Married At First Sight Lol GIF by Lifetime

• LOL 2
  • Blob 3

14 hours ago, partyon said:
14 hours ago, rocat said:

How did you like Kwakkie? He's in Team Moonlight

He’s not what I expected- I thought he was an introvert but no, he’s the noisiest :D Fun fella! 

12 hours ago, agenth said:

whaaaaaaaaaat 

he is no ahjusshi!

he is just very clueless all around but tries earnestly

hehe…yes, he tried very hard going up those stairs and his face before trying reminded me of myself…I detest stairs.

And his Team name…gosh….reflects his old soul.

:lazyandfart:

but he looks so young!

@the_sweetroad

I watched it on Viu :D

• Blob 6

23 minutes ago, rocat said:

He’s not what I expected- I thought he was an introvert but no, he’s the noisiest :D Fun fella! 

Yes, Kwakkie's very witty! I was surprised to see that he is also quite smart. :wub:

But he's a guy who never goes out to party. He loves staying at home. :D

But omo.... Not sure what PSJ is doing there. He's been pretty useless so far. He makes me laugh. :D

@LeftCoastOppa dongsaeng... omo! omo! omo!

Turns out that ML's mom has now also borrowed money from ML's ex-gf and promised ex-gf that she will get her son to divorce FL and marry ex-gf. :rage:

This mom needs to go! :smashes:

Throw Away Take Out The Trash GIF by United Wrestling Network

And the ML needs to grow a backbone. :rage:

tagging Thai lakorn lovers @joccu @Lmangla @rocat @the_sweetroad

EDIT: Looks like FL and her BFF made up. Both agree that barf half-uncle is scum. :kicks:

AND ML's ex-gf is STILL sleeping with barf half-uncle even though she proclaims to love ML. :unamused:

EDIT2: Oh noes! :scream: The maid is poisoning FL's dad and he's having health problems due to that! It's barf half-uncle and his evil mom's doing! :scream:

EDIT3:

What Do We Have Here Season 2 GIF by Martin

Barf half-uncle is grosser than we thought. He went to ML ex-gf dad and asked to be hired by him and gain the CEO position of the company (the one that belongs to ex-gf - who btw is the most incompetent business woman ever). In exchange he will give over all of FL company's information (customers, business plans, etc).

:spitswater:

• LOL 6
  • Blob 1

@LeftCoastOppa @joccu @Lmangla @rocat @the_sweetroad

Ultimate plot twist. :astonished::astonished::astonished:

Shock What GIF by Billboard Music Awards

ML ex-gf's dad has had it with his daughter's shenanigans. She's making the family business go bankrupt with her unwise business decisions and her obsession with the ML (she used company money and gave it to the ML's mom :unamused:)

In order to make the company successful again and reign in his daughter, Dad is forcing ML ex-gf to marry business savvy barf half-uncle. :scream:

Oh My God Reaction GIF by The Swoon

Well, since they're already sleeping with each other....

Sesame Street Idk GIF

- no number -

• LOL 7