Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali @Calli

@elan1 @hsmz @joccu 

@larus  @mirmz @Sarang21

726 - 2 = 724 the difference is 2. it's important to write a total directly which just added or subtracted.

:D

tumblr-1fab22e487485c31016d847889928671-

original.gif

all right @sadthe1st , I'm not sure what else I can say but I'm gonna take care of him. nice abs. awww :D

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

13 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Which one?

it is the show called "married at first sight australia" -- this version is pretty hilarious. they got bonkers characters... there is one the viewers have dubbed as the labrador/puppy. hahahahha... he has the funniest expressions to all the other people on the show... like this one!

al-mafs-1.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1

17 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

it is the show called "married at first sight australia" -- this version is pretty hilarious. they got bonkers characters... there is one the viewers have dubbed as the labrador/puppy. hahahahha... he has the funniest expressions to all the other people on the show... like this one!

Sounds funny. Where are you watching it from??

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1

1 minute ago, kokodus said:

Sounds funny. Where are you watching it from??

one of those streaming sites. I FF some couples and watch some others. then read the reactions and reviews which are often even more hiarious than the show. funnily enough, the show seems to really stir up conversations about relationships, dynamics and people. so it is interesting that way... 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

nooo!!! i’m just advertising for him so that @partyon will eventually break me free of him.. and i’m not going to take good care of him..

Yet you always love talking about your muscle oppa.... :joy: Nah, you're stuck with him forever and ever. :love:

Your oppa's new music video is out too. :kiss_wink:

You'll definitely like his tight pants... hehe

Kate Mckinnon Flirt GIF by Saturday Night Live

726 C

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

@kokodus ~ there are different versions of this show (from different countries). for some reason, the US one is mostly snooze. the UK one is trying to copy AU now but I didn't find it entertaining to check out. the AU one for some reason is this bizarre and hilarious mix of glossy editing (everything looks beautifully lit), cheesy voiceover narration and people who just make you eye roll, face palm as well as laugh. it is TV gold as many would say. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

Well we’ll our Finnish woman hockey team won bronze. After their first 3 games I though this would be impossible.  But here we are. Nice. 
also in men’s ice hockey USA and Canada is out for the medal games. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2