Add and Subtract Game

Admin

43 minutes ago, partyon said:

to protect you from girly oppas. :glasses:

I dont understand why everyone here says he looks girly or feminine....If you hear his deep voice you will realize there is not even 1% girlishness in it....sighhhhh. And i heard that oppa is working out these days....

@gm4queen The poodle hair in black, 3rd from left is my oppa.

4832c18f221d5f138a5568c4049ebf3a.jpg

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

WHAAAT?!?!?! RACOON OPPA? 

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng

sassy sarah silverman GIF by HULU

lol

7 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

OMO?? :scream: My guess is correct then?? He is handsome indeed and has a deep voice! The only problem is why he looks feminine in every photo you post on this thread?

Chingu, which BTS member do you think looks the least effeminate?

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

Chingu, which BTS member do you think looks the least effeminate?

Ha ha.. It's the hardest question anyone ever asked me chingu! :joy: May be RM, the leader? He is tall and his face looks manly! His voice is deep and I think he is fluent in english too!

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Sky Kang said:

Good evening chingus!! 

@partyon @gm4queen @larus @kokodus @anjuliet @MayanEcho @sadthe1st @Thong Thin @willenette @joccu @Sleepy Owl @Min2206 @twinkle_little_star

Valentines Day Love GIF by BREAD TREE

Do you have a moment when you simply hate your oppa's stylist? There are times when they really don't look good with their hair or outfit or something :joy:

+2

@Sky Kang hahaha - it never happened to me because I know & see that most of them are superbly styled and there are plenty of articles online describing the various labels and designers they are wearing. Some of this are endorsement based. Surely, actor’s stylist + make up artist + hair stylist play important roles. I find it amazing that there's so much luxury fashion in K dramas. The stylists sometimes buy the clothes and style the actors/actresses on set depending on the character that they’re playing. Often times, the actors want to dress in the brands or style of clothes they prefer. Most k-stylists are stylist for up to 10 Korean entertainers or more. Their careers, however, has been far from smooth. We see pictures of entertainers dressed by  them appearing at major festivals and award ceremonies have featured in the “worst dressed” categories of fashion magazines. I'm sure they expect things to get even bumpier all the time. Once we see that an entertainer is a bad dresser, people/fans immediately blame it on their stylist. I feel sad for them. One of the allures of K-pop is the anticipation of change. And their hair colors are never picked at random. Ex. for the K-pop Idols, their stylists work closely with record labels for months to strategically decide on the next hair color for every member of a group. That's why, the Idols have to ask permission when they

want to change their hair color.     :wut:

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

Has anyone watched "Lost" ep 1 yet? I watched it, and I am still over fence about it. The first episode was pretty gloomy, and slow. I am still not sure if there will be affair between the leads, or will they just be there to heal each other. Anyway, I will watch the second episode, and then decide if I will be watching this drama or not. 

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

12 minutes ago, anjuliet said:

You're right, I'm not your mom, but I'm his mom

Don’t care about that either. :D We are not getting married to you :D 

@gm4queen agree with you about RM.

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, Lost seems too gloomy. Shrimp Drama, One The Woman and a nice Thai lakorn is what I need right now.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Sleepy Owl dongsaeng, Lost seems too gloomy. Shrimp Drama, One The Woman and a nice Thai lakorn is what I need right now.

Yes, it is too gloomy. At least the first episode was. I am watching Shrimp Drama, loved the first 2 episodes. I am waiting for "One The Woman" too. :piggydance:

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

5 minutes ago, kokodus said:

V oppa ofcourse. 

Ms Koko, really?

Dolly Parton Encerio GIF

5 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

am watching Shrimp Drama, loved the first 2 episodes.

So as a man watching the drama, what was your take on it?

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

18 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

His voice is deep

Please don't make me look them up on YT :sweats:*is a fan of deep voices*

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

We are not getting married to you

Can't believe you're twins with @Ameera Ali:kicks:feel the wrath of the mother in law then. B) 

Alas, after much thought, I will have to disown PBG as a son. *sigh* 

• LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

So as a man watching the drama, what was your take on it?

Well, it was good overall. I also like the fact that the ML likes pink color and his everything is pink in color. I have always had problem with colors being associated with colors. It doesn't really make sense. I actually love Pink color, and could relate with the ML since as a kid I loved Pink the most, and most of my things were pink in color :exercice:

As for the other things, I don't really remember seeing a drama with a transgender character, so its good to see it in a drama as well. 

As for the ML's problem, well, let's just say it can a guy's biggest crisis in life if it does happen :sweats:

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, anjuliet said:

Please don't make me look them up on YT :sweats:*is a fan of deep voices*

Mother, you don't have to worry when your DIL is here.....

I personally think his voice gets even more deeper when he speaks in English. LOL

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4