Add and Subtract Game

Admin

22 minutes ago, partyon said:

Nah, sounds like me when I'm in a drama slump :joy: What is JI ?

Definitely don't give up on Unfamiliar Family yet! Try to watch 2 episodes. :kiss_wink:

JI = Jealousy Incarnate!

I only paused that cos I thought it was a 16eps drama. Found out while watching Ep 16 that there were 8 more... the short attention me found it hard to continue after that:D

It was a really fun drama to watch though. Might get back to it later, but not sure when lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I do like "slice of life" dramas. I will watch 2 episodes before I decide if I will continue or not... :kiss_wink:

@kokodus Are you planning to start a new drama soon? One that is going to air in June or July?

I'm not really looking forward to any upcoming dramas...Nothing sounds interesting enough....

@000231846597 I studied and worked in a government hospital where everything is either free of cost or with bare minimum charge. No government hospitals near you? I know some have reservations about going to a govt hosp. but no one can compare with skillful and experienced doctors there who see thousands of patients everyday. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, snowlou said:

I cried a river when HS broadcasted his breast cancer stuff. I shall tag @alleram95 here too

+2

I think I read somewhere back then that because of this show, male viewers had medical check up and to their shock, they're diagnosed with breast cancer too. If not because this show, they might never think that male can get a breast cancer too

Good luck for your studies and upcoming exam @snowlou :cookie:

• Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

I think I read somewhere back then that because of this show, male viewers had medical check up and to their shock, they're diagnosed with breast cancer too. If not because this show, they might never think that male can get a breast cancer too

Serious? Woww.. I didn't know this. What a good impact this drama has on viewers then :wub:. Thanks... I shall do my best in the upcoming exam. Has anyone asked you yet what you're currently watching alleram? 

+2

37 minutes ago, snowlou said:

Serious? Woww.. I didn't know this. What a good impact this drama has on viewers then :wub:. Thanks... I shall do my best in the upcoming exam. Has anyone asked you yet what you're currently watching alleram? 

+2

I don't think so? Or I might have missed it because this thread is moving as fast as popular drama thread :sweatingbullets: (sorry to everyone whose posts I missed) 

My current watching list

- Good Casting

- Soul mechanic / Soul repairer

- Mystic pop up bar (just started to watch)

- Oh my baby

- Once Again

Interested to watch unfamiliar family, but have yet to find the time to do so... Sometimes when I found interesting k-variety show, I'll watch that instead od catching up with my long list of drama :lol:

Current variety show that I watch these days 

- Three meals a day fishing village season 5

- How do you play (because of their upcoming projects making a mixed group consists of Lee Hyo Ri, Rain and Yoo Jae Suk)

- Convenience store restaurant

Because of these lists, every weekend I almost never come out from my room except for basic necessities :ph34r:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

@alleram95 is soul mechanic any good? I like shin ha kyun but the actress is a bit too young for me. I should stop looking for new drama :sweatingbullets: i should finish Stove League first

+2

@Lawyerh that twitter you shared is like a gom-gom gold mine :D

@staygold You're watching The Romance of Tiger and Rose right?  What eps are you? That drama ! I love and hate it ...but Han Shou is adorable...QQ - sometime I am so frustrated with her :joy:...I tried 1st eps of Intense Love...TROTAR pair had more chemistry.  But maybe I'll continue IL since I like the actor. He's got that look where you feel like he stepped out of a comic book.

@mouse007 @lynne22 what eps are you guys at? I have the last two left . Waiting for subs. 

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, triplem said:

You're watching The Romance of Tiger and Rose right?  What eps are you? That drama ! I love and hate it ...but Han Shou is adorable...QQ - sometime I am so frustrated with her :joy:...I tried 1st eps of Intense Love...TROTAR pair had more chemistry.  But maybe I'll continue IL since I like the actor. He's got that look where you feel like he stepped out of a comic book.

I watched 3 eps of TROTAR :lol: I adore the heroine! She is the reason why I am watching this series. I am still getting used to his hair in this one!  

Intense Love is an excuse to get the otp together in cute scenes. It is like an extended photoshoot. :ph34r: But I am not complaining cos it is giving me what I need. I shall not put it down. :P Everything is dreamlike in it. Also cheesy.... but this is my cringey-cheesy drama phase!

Do check out My Love enlighten me if you have some time. It is on my watchlist. Will pick it up next week after TKEM.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, snowlou said:

@alleram95 is soul mechanic any good? I like shin ha kyun but the actress is a bit too young for me. I should stop looking for new drama :sweatingbullets: i should finish Stove League first

+2

Hmm to me it's quite good because some lines that said by the character are good and some of the patients story relatable with real situation. If you interested or don't mind watching drama about psychiatry then I might suggest you to try and watch for few episodes. ^_^

Shin Ha Kyun play as the psychiatrist and the female lead as a patient who is diagnosed to have borderline personality disorder.

• Like 1

Find that KBS has put some of its own dramas for free on youtube, with subs in different languages:

https://www.youtube.com/user/kbsworld/playlists?view=50&sort=dd&shelf_id=2

There are some regional restrictions so I am not sure they are available in your country/ region.

Edited by 000231846597
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

That's why there's a little thing called VPN.... :joy:

Since there are quite a few alternative sources available in my native language, I never bother :sweat_smile:

Though I have subscribed two streaming services in my region along with a limited access on a third one....

• Like 1
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, staygold said:

I watched 3 eps of TROTAR :lol: I adore the heroine! She is the reason why I am watching this series. I am still getting used to his hair in this one!  

Intense Love is an excuse to get the otp together in cute scenes. It is like an extended photoshoot. :ph34r: But I am not complaining cos it is giving me what I need. I shall not put it down. :P Everything is dreamlike in it. Also cheesy.... but this is my cringey-cheesy drama phase!

Do check out My Love enlighten me if you have some time. It is on my watchlist. Will pick it up next week after TKEM.

QQ is very cute...but later episodes made me pull my hair out , though it is really hard to stay mad at her for long. I will also likely continue IL , it does feel super cheesy but oh well...:lol: 

I went straight away to look for some cut of Love Designer when you mentioned just now ...oh my the paring has good chemistry . Dilralba and Johnny H had this very good kiss scene. ....so I went to compare kiss scene btwn Love Designer and My Love Enlighten Me,. I have to say LD is the winner...so maybe I shall check that one out first :joy:...what a way to kill off the competition

Spoiler

19 minutes ago, 000231846597 said:

Find that KBS has put some of its own dramas for free on youtube, with subs in different languages:

I noticed I am able to watch some dramas, not all...have you watched MDSY before? Probably one of KBS highest rated family drama. I skimmed through quite a bit ...but 50 eps was really a marathon. 

2 hours ago, alleram95 said:

How do you play (because of their upcoming projects making a mixed group consists of Lee Hyo Ri, Rain and Yoo Jae Suk)

THIS I loved the last few eps they made me laugh so much:D Hyori is just on another level she and Jaesuk together :lol:

It made me miss Family Outing a lot. I miss the older variety shows I feel they were just better.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

22 minutes ago, triplem said:

I went straight away to look for some cut of Love Designer when you mentioned just now ...oh my the paring has good chemistry . Dilralba and Johnny H had this very good kiss scene. ....so I went to compare kiss scene btwn Love Designer and My Love Enlighten Me,. I have to say LD is the winner...so maybe I shall check that one out first :joy:...what a way to kill off the competition

You know you are among friends when you dont even have to explain (or be judged) why you are watching what you are watching!!! :heart: 

In case you lose patience and want to get to the :wub: stuff.

Spoiler

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2