Add and Subtract Game

Admin

31 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Its when she reminisce her 3 yrs crush in the hospital. Ep 4 - 36:02 @alleram95 @kokodus

Oh my you even timed the scenes. :D

I think HS did have an interest in NR and got used receiving her attention. Her aggressive (?) interest in him even help him to know about his breast cancer. But then his friend (JW) enter and show his interest in NR. That's how his feelings can't be suppressed any longer and he start showing jealousy. :phew:

45 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@alleram95 Haha done Oh My Ghostess long time ago, I remember I skip some of it. Maybe I should rewatched it one day.

How about movie? My Annoying Brother (2016) or My Bride My Love (2014)? B)

I haven't watched all of JJS drama or movies (because some didn't catch my interest or missed the opportunity to do so) but those that I've watched mostly are quite good. If you interested in watching JJS first time in drama, I'd suggest to watch What's Up (2011) (posted his singing performance few pages ago in here).

@wallflowersforjane what is WTCB? When The Camellia Blooms?

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I'm a bit sad it's finished.

This is why you should've watched it slowly savouring each ep. LOL. You finished the whole show in express speed. I think you finished it in almost 3 days. I also recommend My annoying brother. It was a sweet movie. I haven't watched Exit. I should add it to my list. What is the name of the other movie with JJS, RJY and GHJ? I think I watched it but I can't remember the name now. YOF Iceland is quite funny too, if you want to watch him in variety. 

I think Ikjun will perform like this in Wintergarden wedding. I want to say Iksong's wedding, but somehow I feel like IkSong will not hold a grand wedding like this, they will just register their marriage. LOL. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Just now, 000231846597 said:

Hopefully it will bring about more positive changes in the Kdrama production industry.

This is great actually. I'm used to one ep a week schedule now because of HP and you can clearly see the increase in quality of the production. It's a welcome change in my opinion. But I'm a bit wary about the seasonal system though. Hmmm...

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, kokodus said:

This is great actually. I'm used to one ep a week schedule now because of HP and you can clearly see the increase in quality of the production. It's a welcome change in my opinion. But I'm a bit wary about the seasonal system though. Hmmm...

It worths the wait for good quality stuff, though I would prefer pre-produced dramas with a definite conclusion instead of shows in seasonal format....

• Like 6

@ktcjdrama partyon also not feeling TMB and dropped it :sweatingbullets: 

@000231846597 I watched 1st ep of stove league...oh woww....so far I really like it. Now I'm up to ep 2 part 2. :wub:

@Lawyerh now you re even googling JJs' name? You just turned this thread into JI thread :joy: @kokodus the ramen proposol bit I really like :D but not a fan of the angst about NR not doing well as a news anchor. Another fav scene of mine is the scene on the helicopter pad when HS found out that NR was jealous and that she liked him more than JW (hahahahahahaha he's on the side which is more than 50%) and then he danced around:D. I cried a river when HS broadcasted his breast cancer stuff. I shall tag @alleram95 here too

+2

9 hours ago, alleram95 said:

@wallflowersforjane what is WTCB? When The Camellia Blooms?

Yep, that's the one.

9 hours ago, 000231846597 said:

Hopefully it will bring about more positive changes in the Kdrama production industry.

Wow, this is cool! But I also hope they will strike a balance between one-season and multi-season dramas though. Waiting for multiple shows will be so tiring, cancellation of dramas if they don't do well will suck and actors may not always want to be locked into a multi-year project.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

all day feels same to me now lol. 

I am so slow. can someone explain why there is a telephone booth inside the bamboo's forest in the king eternal in any time line? thanks :blush:

In case anyone got lost and can call for help? :D 

• LOL 6

41 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Can someone tell me, why it's still... oh.. Wednesday :bawling:

I am like how is it Wednesday already! But the weekdays literally feel like one long day to me now.

5 minutes ago, snowlou said:

I still have 10 weeks worth of study notes to go through. Exam next week:skull: 

Ack! Good luck! What are you studying for?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Just now, wallflowersforjane said:

Ack! Good luck! What are you studying for?

Thank you:wub: studying to be a nurse... But it will be a while before i graduate:sweatingbullets: +2