Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Also, trying to find a copy of The Rampant somewhere. Sageuk HB fighting off zombies! I really, really want to watch it.

Rampant and negotiator both are available on illegal streaming sites.

I was so disappointed both the above movies (but a little less with HB! He did his job well!) Like @bedifferent said given the scale and budget they were lost opportunities. Also because I went in with high expectations since these were movies. I had loved HB's The Fatal Encounter.

MoA on the other hand never promises to be anything other than high speed thriller/page turner from the start. Wud MoA work without HB? I think it could but audience would have been less forgiving of the plot flaws. :sweatingbullets:

+2

ps: Is today's word 'Babe'!!!? :lol::P

Edit: @kokodus 2 eps of Sweet Dreams at 1.75x speed done :phew: I think I shall watch the rest of the series at that speed!!

@bedifferent 20 mins of Children of Nobody - Looks promising. I shall continue it today.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@stroppyse I just remember the Catalan independence recently.  I was counting on speaking Spanish in Barcelona, was there once and it saved me! Catalan, I have no idea where to start.

@staygold if you can stay with the drama for at least the first 3-4 hours while it is laying down the puzzle pieces, it will eventually make sense. Drama will come full circle to the first episode by the time it ends.  The child actors/actresses are pros.  The revelation for me is Lee Yi Kyung who plays the young detective.  I started watching Waikiki for him; such a departure from his bumbling hilarious personality there. He’s a rising talented one.  Kim Sun Ah is marvelous as always.  Cha Hak Yeon is great too.

• Like 3

Lately its very windy in my area.... raining season has arrived...

And soon Chinese new years.. LOL ....

I can only gif the flowers haha but if you hear the noises.. the wind is quite fierce even in the morning... 

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 1/16/2019 at 9:38 PM, Dhakra said:

Just give him time. If you feel sad, he will feel sad, because he thinks he is responsible for the current situation.

thanks for your advice, others too, really. It helps me since Idk anymore besides what the psychiatrist told me.. No one really gives advisory, relatives see him as negative. This quite funny because he paid a lot after he got working each time, think to return their time and help for us. I'm trying to not sad, I just venting my sadness here else I lose myself too, this is egoistic I know, but let me.. :bawling:

This day is in peak I guess. Today is Friday and tomorrow is 19 January.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

@bairama some people dont know how to react toward misfortune, even our own family.

Spoiler

Besarnya pahala sebanding dengan besarnya musibah. Sabar dan doakan abnoch agar segera membaik dan agar keluargamupun baik. Fokus saja pada abnoch dan usaha kesembuhan. Jauhkan hal negatif, bantu abnoch dgn positifitasmu. Kalian berdua harus pulih.

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@dotonly oh about that question after thinking through,i think their parents will get charged. If the child died.

+2

U mean the suicide?