Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@dotonly oh about that question after thinking through,i think their parents will get charged. If the child died.

+2

U mean the suicide?

Suicide is illegal in my country too. It is wrong to take your own life. I like that law. 

8 hours ago, cenching said:

@kokodus

Actually the Weibo link is meant to be the short video showing the sweet bae....:sweat_smile:

+2

I know. I saw the video. It's him showing his palm repeatedly, and when the description is about his palm lines, so I thought you wanted to talk about it. Hahaha. 

@staygold Fighting!!! You can do it. I thought the premise is interesting with him being the flower company CEO and all. Hahaha. The dreams are over the top initially, but they do reflect his state of mind and his fear. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWBT_-nDh10xnf6O2TJkq

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@LSGLMH_88 Omg you are back!!!!! And what do you say, couple of days?!?! You have been missing for a few months now. Pffft. Glad to hear that your daddy is doing well. Stay strong.

I'll take you to the chinaland again, but have you watched Ashes of love?!? If not, go and watch it like right now!!!!!

• Like 3

@LSGLMH_88 Beats me to it. Which ep are you on?!?!  It is just so good that I'm on my 3rd rewatch now. Phoenix has captured my heart and is not willing to let it go. Sigh...I didn't like kissing booth that much, but I luuuurrrrrvvvvvvved To all the boys I've loved before. Peter kavinsky......!!!!!!!:love:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@bairama ~ stay strong; when you are younger, it is natural to hope that people will support you. but then you get old and realize that lots of stupid people are around pretty much everywhere. it seems to be human nature. so during a crisis, you get different reactions. there are folks who disappear -- they care but they are not sure how to react, what to say and so they escape. there are folks who disappear because they actually don't care. there are folks who mean well but say all the wrong things. there are folks who mean well and what they are saying actually makes sense in hindsight but in terms of timing, absolutely the wrong thing to say. then there are bystanders who take happiness in others misery and make comments that hurt you. basically there are all sorts and it takes experience to handle all of them...

also when it comes to any sort of disease, people always talk without understanding because most people don't really understand any of the medical stuff. and if it is mental health, then it gets more complicated because in many places, there can be a kind of stigma. especially around conditions like depression where people demand that someone just get over the grieving quickly and put themselves together. they may see it as a weakness that someone is not able to cope.

regardless of what people say and do, here's what you need to remember. your brother is getting help and that is the first step towards him getting better. both you and him have faced a lot of situations that have been very emotionally tough and he is not weak in getting help or needing help. we all have breaking points and there's only so much we can take. so ignore the noise and treat your brother as someone strong. give him that self-confidence. at the same time, let yourself also heal and do the necessary stuff. healing is not something that happens in a day. time is essential.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@LSGLMH_88 Haha. I'm patiently waiting for the sequelae of To all the boys....Can't get enough of Peter Kavinsky and Lara Jean. They are just so damn cute together. 

Ohh you are only on ep 8, you have a long way to go my friend. How do you like it?!? What do you think about my Phoenix?!? And where have you seen Deng Lun before?!?!?! C'mon tell me!!!!LOL. Ahhh I'm so happy that I got one more person to spazz about AOL. I feel like everyone else have moved on and I'm the only on who still can't let go. But I only picked this drama up last month when I saw it on NF. So yeah....

• Like 1

@LSGLMH_88 Good to see you back and in good spirits! I am happy to hear your dad is doing well! 

We were casting LMH in Indian film and auditions are open for female lead. :P I was telling fellow country ppl that there will be very few ppl buying the tickets if such a film was ever gets made.

Reference to the context : https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tamil/movies/news/south-korean-leading-actress-suzy-bae-in-kamals-indian-2/articleshow/67454775.cms

+2

• LOL 2