Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@staygold  You know what the truth is age doesn't really define who we are for it's whats in our minds and hearts that does... The fact that we all start dying the moment we are born is reality.  And although our bodies go through changes who we really are isn't whats on the outside but on the inside safely tucked within us....  Not to mention you're a perfect fit in any crowd!!!  Glad you're here...:wub:

Edited by Guest
missed word dang

16 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I feel like we are the craziest bunch ever. LOL. But you know what they say about being together in tough situations makes your bond stronger. So yeah...:heart:

Truer words have never been spoken....GoEnglish_com_TruerWordsWereNeverSpoken.We Did It.......

@angelangie  Don't tell me you already voted....giphy.gif:sweatingbullets:

@kokodusWell technically I had stress on two nights the past week and yes, can't take it. Because yesterday was the day where I finally decided I give up understanding the female mind forever. :lol: And I'm not gone yet. 

48 minutes ago, CamelKnight said:

So, KARD has finally announced their ticket prices for their concerttour in the EU. 50 euros for a standing ticket, 115 for early entry and hi touch, 135 for all that and a group photo. That's actually pretty expensive for a group which has released 4 songs and has only just debuted officially. The concert is pretty close by so I guess I'll still be going but I'm somewhat dissappointed :( 

Oh yes! That's interesting. I looked up the prices a few days ago aswell and was surprised they didn't annouce anything yet. Their concert is in Rotterdam, correct? Since it's not too far away I also thought about going there. But that's really expensive, especially since they debuted officially just a week ago. But I guess it makes sense since they have created such a hype already and are one of the few korean bands that do a lot for their international fans. I even bought their album and hope it arrives soon. But this pretty much means that I won't visit their tour, would have pay for the train and maybe even for a room for the night.  

But it's still somewhat nice that they already do a tour in Europe and do a lot of stuff for international Fans. EXID just visits London every couple of years, but they do provide at least english subtitles for pretty much everything they do right now. Dreamcatcher, well, pretty much nothing. Everything is fanmade and even official announcements are rarely in english aswell. But hey, I still bought both versions of their upcoming albums in the versions with posters. Because you know.......They look pretty nice on the shelf.... 

Talking about my fav band. 

Their new song. :wub: (which sounds like a 3-minute-long anime opening)

kekekke...

@TRaNz @USAFarmgirl ~ the mcflurry green tea poster came from mcd malaysia but you will have to ask @triplem if it is on the menu. to my great annoyance, I see ads and by the time I get there, I find they have changed the menu or it was just some short period promotion item. ahem! :unsure:

sorry @abnoch but you are not a girl and so I cannot explain why her outfit was so distracting. hahahaha.. @triplem ~ shorts with capes? sounds bit odd to me. hahahah.... is that in fashion or something that singers/actors wear? @staygold ~ that was a super amazing garden with wifi power connections! hahaha.. how did you notice the lack of wires? LOL..

• Like 4

Hey @Dhakra   Please don't judge other women by my actions or my words.  OR my mind I promise to be good...  I have a bad habit of changing my mind not usually at the last moment though....:ph34r:

38332rx8yuk0oj4-Copy.gif~c200710

@angelangie  Just teasing you and to be honest I have written on all 3 of your favorites because they are also among mine...:heart:

P.S ~ does anyone know who the guy on my DP is and which drama he was in? hahahahha.. he is a random pick from uncle google's library and the more I look at him, the more he seems rather cute! :lol:

• Like 3

@Dhakra  My sister said to tell you that you should try arguing with me.  It's impossible because I fight and voice for both sides of an issue always.  Yep I am crazy....:bawling:  Sometime they fight with me and before they know it I am on their side fighting against my own thought:crazy:

5 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

P.S ~ does anyone know who the guy on my DP is and which drama he was in? hahahahha.. he is a random pick from uncle google's library and the more I look at him, the more he seems rather cute! :lol:

Its Choi Daniel :)
He is in School 2013, and High Kick among others

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, triplem said:

Descendents of the Bun

:joy:

@USAFarmgirlWhy should I ever argue with you? :lol: It was kinda fun yesterday, but after you turned around 3h before the deadline I was more like......."Wait.....what.......seriously?" :lol: But I just accepted.

4 minutes ago, Riman Rakshit said:

Its Choi Daniel :)
He is in School 2013, and High Kick among others

thanks! :) kekekek... it sounds funny to have a random fellow on my DP but in a way, totally entertaining. hahahaha...

@triplem ~ descendants of the bun:lol: LOL... now @kokodus @USAFarmgirl @Dhakra and @lynne22 should add that in the contest. that would be rather funny! :tongue:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, abnoch said:

re: mcd

their marketing team is genius:rolleyes:

definitely... who cares what it tastes like -- it sounds so funny that as kdrama viewers, you have to take a look. I found it super amusing that in the ad that @triplem posted for @TRaNz yesterday, they didn't even show the food. only the box with the korean grill! hahahahha... so keeping in suspense I guess... guess the marketing team must watch all these dramas? or maybe they have a girlfriend who does? :D

• Like 5