Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 hours ago, packmule3 said:

@kokodus

we liked poking fun at this guy. 

Reveal hidden contents

taecguiigoatthis_zps22e0fff5.png

Hahahaha who is this poor guy??

@packmule3 Your memes are great!! I'm not a fangirl of any idols (i'm not into kpop). But i'm a hardcore LMH and SIG fangirl. Lol. 

@phikyl I'm amazed that you are even watching a show with your tight work schedule. I guess it must be really good then. Haha. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Hahahaha who is this poor guy??

@packmule3 Your memes are great!! I'm not a famgirl of any idols (i'm not into kpop). But i'm a hardcore LMH and SIG fangirl. Lol. 

@phikyl I'm amazed that you are even watching a show with your tight work schedule. I guess it must be really good then. Haha. 

That guy is Ok Taecyeon from ... omilord. I have a brain freeze! I can't remember.  lol.  Will edit this after I google the name of his band.  2PM. 

I like Seo In Guk, too. I've a couple of his songs on my iTunes, including his Reply 1997 duet with EunJi. But I haven't watched many of his dramas, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to watch him do aegyo in Shopping King so I skipped it. I liked him as the put-upon, mistreated boyfriend in R97 and his confession/goodbye remains one of my favorite kdrama scenes.  

Too me, it's like the confession scene in Pride and Prejudice where the girl Elizabeth Bennett didn't know if she received a proposal or an insult because of the manner the guy, Mr. Darcy, expressed his admiration for her. 

tumblr_nz0f4u6deL1uf3id8o1_500.gif

Same thing here.  I know the viewers are supposed to empathize with Seo In Guk's situation. But if I were the girl hearing his confession for the first time, I'd be so confused, too. He was telling me that he had always loved me but that I was too stupid to see his feelings, and now it was too late because he was leaving me. 

Whoa! My gut reaction would be to accuse him of emotional-garbage DUMPING. Like, why was he telling me about his unrequited feelings just before walking away? So I'd feel guilty and chase after him?  I'd be furious with him and say, "Nice try, buster." :D

• Like 3

@kokodus Yeah, I fit like one ep in a day [which is why I haven't caught up to the show yet. :lol:] but my schedule will ease up a bit after this week. 

Apparently it's been a bit of a drama slump lately? So I guess I at least picked a good time to be working constantly, right?

@packmule3i know Taecyeon!!! Haha. He is that guy from dream high. I actually rooted for him to get the girl and was even a litttle mad that he didnt end up with her. There is also this ghost show of him that i started but couldnt get past 2 eps. It was scary. Lol. I know i know i'm such a scaredy cat. But i guess the story itself didnt pull me in. 

And as for R97, yes the confession was a little self centered on his part. Hahaha. But i like the rawness of that whole scene. I dont think he meant for her to come to him after that confession. He was forced to confess actually. I dont think he would've opened his mouth if she hadnt asked for the ring. I like her for that. Lol. That is one of the greatest confessions ever. Yoon jae, my bae. :tongue:

@phikyl i was actually going to say how you arent missing much in the dramaland because of your work schedule. But then again you know how picky i am. There might be some really great shows airing right now, but none of them suits my taste. I do have a couple of shows to hook you into when you're back to normal life though. Hahaha. 

• Like 2