[Drama 2014-2015] Abiding Love Dandelion 일편단심 민들레

Kaizen68

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@valsava‌

That is same guy that Sam set up to get fired back in The past.

You remember when MKw was having a meeting with some guy and he waltz in drunk in the meeting causing a scene there. MKW was so mad at him thT he was fired for it. Since I don't understand korean I don't know the real reason for him being fired.

Hey Chinggus

I am so glad MKW knows the identity of his daughter. I can't wait to see what will happen now.

I think he might not tell her the truth to protect her or he will tell her but will let her stay at the Innkeepers's place to keep her identity a secret.

Does he knows that SDS is looking for MDR?

What did the orphanage director tell MKW?

What does SDS want with MDR?

If it is to kill her , he is truly evil. Why kill an innocent, naive girl. She hasn't lived yet. She is too young to die. I believe YJM knows SDS's intentions to MDR and she isn't doing anything about it. Why? Wae wae wae wae ? :(( :(( :((

MKW--Choi Chul Ho. Which drama is he acting in soon? Can't find it?

@SarahMaurice-Laplanche,  I'm wondering what that so called sister went and told her husband and I like you also think that he may not tell Mdr and wish her to be happy.. He may tell Sam to look after her well and leave her a letter telling who she is and where she comes from   

This the name of the new drama is playing in..

upcoming-daily-drama-2014-apgujeong-midnight-sun-

@SarahMaurice, MKW only knew that SDS's secretary is looking MDR. The orphanage director told him that info and that the secretary was also looking for her 10 years ago. I have no idea why SDS wanted to find MDR. He only wanted to find MDR before MKW found her. 
@valsava, i dont seemed to find Choi Chul Ho name in the casting of apgujeong midnight sun. Perhaps i overlooked ?

Jung Im didn't know that her husband is looking for MDR. I am surprised at Jung Im's attitude. She is MDR's mother best friend. She kept on saying sorry to MDR's mother and yet she made no effort to look for MDR. 

@rikmaiu   Thank you for translation.@valsavaI too can't find his name in the cast list. I thought i had found it.  But his name did not come up at in the cast list.I see the resemblance between Choi Chul Ho  Lee_Joo_Hyun_actor.jpg
But his name is Lee Joo Hyun.  I got a bit confused too but it is not the same guy. 

Episode 28

Madam Jang and Min Kang Wook

Kang Wook: Why was Dae Seong's Mr Kim looking for that child? Do you know what is the reason?

Madam Jang: Well, I really did not know the reason but ah ... it was some 10 years ago that he came looking for Deul Re.

Kang Wook looked worried

Madam Jang: It looked like you still did not know what is with Deul Re and whether there was some special relationship ...

Kang Wook: You will not tell that I have inquired about this matter

Madam Jang: It is our policy that that everything here is kept as a secret.

Min Deul Re and Min Kang Wook

Deul Re: Ajusshi ...

Kang Wook: What are you making over there? It looked like such hard work.

Deul Re: It is not hard at all as making noodles above everything else is something I like.

Kang Wook: I like Deul Re above everything else

Deul Re: You had a drink ...?

Kang Wook: Can you make me a bowl of noodles ....?

Kang Wook slurped up the noodles while Deul Re asked him about the story

Deul Re: And so the person who looked like me accepted you?

Kang Wook: Of course, I proposed.

Deul Re: Ajusshi had proposed to the person made my name sound so great.

Kang Wook: That is why when I missed you, I will think of the person a lot

Deul Re: That person must be a beauty like me

Kang Wook: She was a great beauty as well as a really nice person.

Deul Re: You two must have really been in love

Kang Wook: In this world, she is the one I loved the most

Deul Re: Someone who is listening to it will wished for the same thing.

Kang Wook: That is correct. One day we should go there together.

Deul Re: Shall we? All right we should go once you meet up with the nun.

Kang Wook: We should?

Deul Re: Of course. Ajusshi had once said that if one is alive there will be a chance to meet again. I am living believing in that.

Kang Wook: That is correct. My son and your younger brother if they were found, we will go there together.

Deul Re: Promised?

Deul Re put out her pinky finger for a promise while Kang Wook put up three fingers.

Kang Wook: Isn't it suppose to be this way?

Deul Re: Ajusshi ... you remembered? That is correct. It is this way ....

Kang Wook: It is a vow now so I must followed it through.

Deul Re: Should I get you more noodles?

Kang Wook: Should I?

Deul Re added more noodles for him

Min Kang Wook and Sister Nuns

Kang Wook: A daughter? Joon Hee gave birth to a daughter and not a son ....

Sis 1: Yes, I personally saw to the birth of the child.

Sis 2: Is there a problem?

Kang Wook: No, it was just that I had heard that Joon Hee had a son ...

Sis 1: It's clearly is a daughter and Joon Hee named the child Min Deul Re and that is what we all called her.

Kang Wook: Min ... Min Deul Re was it ...?

* Kindly note interpretation is best to limited understanding of the language.

Episode 29

Min Kang Wook and Yoon Jeong Im

Kang Wook: What are you? Exactly what have you done?

Jeong Im: Oppa? What had happened that you looked for me in my house? You did not even considered my situation.

Kang Wook: Your situation? A son, you said?!

Jeong Im: Oppa?

Kang Wook: How could you do this to me?!You never considered Joon Hee and told me that .... are you human?!

Jeong Im: I am sorry!

Kang Wook: Sorry?! SORRY?! You know how much I wanted to find my child ... how could you tell me such a lie?!

Jeong Im: I hated you so much, Oppa. I wanted revenge as I wanted to hear you praised me. I know you will never forgive me for telling you a lie twice.

Kang Wook: Don't use the excuse that you loved me. Joon Hee had left home to look for me and you told me that she went to Seoul to get married. How could you tell such a lie?!

Jeong Im: It is not so ... I really thought that Joon Hee had betrayed you and got married in Seoul. I only learned when I was in Seoul that Joon Hee had run away to look for you. Oppa, please forgive me ... please forgive me ...

Kang Wook: No, I will never forgive you. Never! I never will forgive you.

Jeong Im grabbed Kang Wook

Jeong Im: Please do not look for the child. If you want to kill me, please do so ... Please never tell the person (Sin Dae Seong) where the child is from because I cannot live without Se Young. Please promise me ...

* Kindly note interpretation is best to limited understanding of the language.

@Jackie1048,  Thanks for the translation..

I also thought it was funny Mdr was fighting that man in the kitchen.. Just taking one look at him you could tell he was pervy when they first showed him totally hilarious..

So that's the so called aunt name YJI.. Now she knows Mkw will never forgive her if she wanted any kind of relationship with him she shouldn't have done that and how dare she tells him not to look for his child I with her thinking to pass Sy off as his child she wouldn't have to worry about feeling guilty looking at her..  If she ever see Mdr with him she subject to go nuts if she finds out who she is and wait til she finds out the relationship that Sy had with her..

Speaking if our lil klepto (Sy) she needs to seek help she will only get worse at this point.. Did she get kick out of school..    

@Jackie1048 ....... Thank you for the translation! :)
@valsava

I just knew something would happen and MKW wouldn't get to meet his daughter. Why are you doing this to us drama? Lol! The nerve of the aunt telling him not to look for his child. What gives her the right to say that especially after what she did? DR has suffered so much all because of her and all this witch cares about is herself? I am so glad MKW told her off.
SY, SY.....where do I even begin with her? What could have turned her into such a person? What happened to that sweet little girl? I didn't know she had it in her to set someone up like that. She almost stole that pen too. She is slowly becoming a kleptomaniac and will only get worse. It seems like that wasn't her first time stealing from her classmates. I hate to think what she'll do to DR later on when the triangle is on. I see her taking the aunt's side and doing a lot to torment DR and her father. 
Do you have any idea what the aunt said to her husband after MKW left? Did she blame him for everything?

That cook was too gross and seemed sleazy. I just knew he would do something like that. So glad DR fought back! Now all she has to do is hit him on the head and run away. :))

@tinatrix236,   Sy will becomes herself biggest problem learning that her brother will never see her as a women threatening to cut all of them out of his life.. Aunt will develop a big hatred for Mdr because of who she is and will use Dr and Sy sisterhood to torcher St I see her even going as far as to break the bond between father and daughter because Kw never liked her so things should get pretty nasty in this drama I think Sy will leave and come back worse then she left making people think she got over her adopted brother only to be lusting after him the second time around Dr and Sy will become the carbon copy of the two girls that grew up in the very beginning of the show.. All for the sake of a man they want not loving them they want to destroy all the lives around them.. The only thing that can break Sy from that family is learning that Sds had and involvement in her real dads death.. She seems to still love him no matter what..

Also what happen to her brother that was staying at the Inn..? Did he leave for a short moment..?

@Jackie1048.. No rush when you get the chance could you pleaser translate YJI and that maniac husband conversation in his office that caused him to tear it up..

Also @tinatrix236, Kw couldn't find Dr when he was looking for her due to her encounter with the perv at new so called job..        

We see more and more uglier side of SY. Look how she trapped anyone who messes with her. I dread to think what she would to MDR if and when TO falls for MDR. 
Just when we think that father and daughter would reunite, MDR had to leave the house! MDR has always been a survivor. She will know how to wriggle out of tricky situation. 
I am glad that MKW told off Jung Im. She deserves no forgivenss for telling such lies. Didn't she know the pain of separating a parent and a child ? and yet she claimed that MDR's mom is her best friend and was truly sorry for her. 
We still have long way to go. I am braving for more ups and downs. 

Archived