[Drama 2014-2015] Abiding Love Dandelion 일편단심 민들레

Kaizen68

@valsava‌

All that cooking and taking care of the kids at the orphanage has paid off. The innkeeper's children are spoiled. They think they are better than DR. I saw that too. DR will do absolutely everything she can to help out the innkeeper and her adopted father's friend with the restaurant. She will do chores and will get even more expeice as a cook. You are right innkeeper's daughter will be jealous and become her rival. It will be hopeless because he is crushing on her badly.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@valsava‌

So DR's father errand boy is working for the other guy. I just thought he is playing both side. He has no loyalty to any of them. I might be wrong but that was PO. If he is an enemy this will of go well because

Because DR save his life he will regret ever betraying DR's father. What do you think. Remember he was going to steal her necklace but did not because she lied to the cops even not knowing why they are looking for him.

Sarah Maurice-Laplanche said: @valsava‌ So DR's father errand boy is working for the other guy. I just thought he is playing both side. He has no loyalty to any of them. I might be wrong but that was PO. If he is an enemy this will of go well because Because DR save his life he will regret ever betraying DR's father. What do you think. Remember he was going to steal her necklace but did not because she lied to the cops even not knowing why they are looking for him.

Sarah Maurice-Laplanche said: @valsava‌ So DR's father errand boy is working for the other guy. I just thought he is playing both side. He has no loyalty to any of them. I might be wrong but that was PO. If he is an enemy this will of go well because Because DR save his life he will regret ever betraying DR's father. What do you think. Remember he was going to steal her necklace but did not because she lied to the cops even not knowing why they are looking for him.

@valsava .....I finally caught up with the episodes! :D
 Hi chinggus!! I love this drama and will be joining this thread. :)
This drama just breaks my heart. The child actors are really fantastic and move me to tears. I just love DR and how mature she is. She takes care of everyone around her and I was especially proud of her for assuming responsibility for the other little girl and her brother. I do have a question about the other girl. Why was she adopted without her brother? Did she ask for him also or was she desperate to leave the orphanage? I hope that little boy is alright wherever he is. Poor DR...that child just can't catch a break. I'm just glad she is away from that nasty lady at the orphanage.

tinatrix236 said: @valsava .....I finally caught up with the episodes! :D
This drama just breaks my heart. The child actors are really fantastic and move me to tears. I just love DR and how mature she is. She takes care of everyone around her and I was especially proud of her for assuming responsibility for the other little girl and her brother. I do have a question about the other girl. Why was she adopted without her brother? Did she ask for him also or was she desperate to leave the orphanage? I hope that little boy is alright wherever he is. Poor DR...that child just can't catch a break. I'm just glad she is away from that nasty lady at the orphanage.

valsava said: tinatrix236 said: @valsava .....I finally caught up with the episodes! :D

tinatrix236 said: valsava said: tinatrix236 said: @valsava .....I finally caught up with the episodes! :D

@SarahMaurice-Laplanche,  Hi,  Did you understand anything about the conversation between the rapist and his wife when she took him the drink in his private domain in there home.. The scene where she drop the glass also I know they showed the housekeeper came back on the scene and left after he paid her off just what happen to her baby or was she faking it.. I really think she was there to try and break up they marriage but he showed her he is really in love with his wife with and obsession just like his wife she's in love with Mdr dad with and obsession

I think she may have entrusted Mdr in someone care at the orphanage or told her sister to go and get her.. I think she left to look for him or make money and come back for her but I think she maybe thinking Mdr is in good hands     

Hi Chinggu

You are a godsend. I know he said something shocking to her. Don't know what he soar to her exactly. Your PO are always on point. Today's episode was great. My favorite scene was with Father and daughter spend time together and having fun. He is the only one she has wanted to cling to so quickly. They were really good together.

I don't think DR's mom will be killed but you are right. She entrusted someone to take care of her child and that person never went to pick her child up. Poor woman net to find the love of her life or find a way to make money to be able to take care of her family. You might never know she knows they stole all her money and decided to go make lots of money. Then come back make her unni pay for what they stole.

You remember when she read to letter, she said sorry unni. Like she was sorry but wasn't really if she was she would go look for the child and bring her home. She would tell her Oppa about his daughter and try to reunite them. The more they try to separate them the better chance DR has to bonding with her dad more.

SY is sleep walking and she needs help. They separated her from her sister and brother who she loves so dearly. DR used to lol out for her and make sure she are properly. These people have no idea on how to take care of this girl. They aren't even sincere. They will hurt her unintentionally of course by the it will be to late.

Please tell me that kid isn't going to spill the beans on DR's whereabouts for the sake of candy? Lol! When is that wicked witch going to get punished for treating the children in such a harsh manner? I guess we may have to wait until they get older for that to happen.
I see dr's aunt's husband really likes that little girl. The scene where he asks her to call him 'father' was very touching yet sad. She obviously isn't ready to call anyone else that because she's still grieving. I have a feeing that will change soon.
Is DR moving with her new family? So no one knows where that little boy is? So sad. :(
@valsavaDo you know what the husband found out about DR's mother from that nun?

@tinatrix236,  I haven't seen the last two episodes planned to watch this afternoon but my power went out due to the storms coming through So I knock them out tonight and see what I can figure out..

That orphan keeper only wants DR is to work and take care of those kids while she pockets the money I don't see how she not reported to the authorities on her treatment for those kids they don't go to school she don't feed them id just awful I think they should lock her up and give her the same treatment..  

@Jackie1048.  We require your assistants..  Not the episode but some scenes..

1. Ep16. 02:18 to 05:00 between Mdr dad and that sister also his conversation with the orphan keeper..Mdr dad and the lil boy bedtime conversation at 31:05 to 32:30.. Same episode...

2. Ep17. The maniac and his wife convo in the bedroom at 07:55 to 09:23 

3.Ep18. The maniac and the wife back conversation with each other in different rooms her responds to his question at 01:48 to 02:57 at 09:39 to 11:39 also the maniac convo by himself when he was shouting in the restaurant at 11:40 to 12:29 also the fight between Mdr dad and the maniac at 13:00 to 16:03.. the convo with the twisted sister reminiscing at19:04 to 20:00 also with the letter say at 21:12 to 22:10..      

4. Ep 19.. The letter maniac read at 05:50 to 06:00 the maniac and the nun convo at 14:31 to 15:50

5.Ep20. What did the maniac learn about Mdr and what was he planning to do with her and what that so called sister was saying..   

Please help us out these are important scenes in this novel just take your time no rush

I really appreciated it..            

tinatrix236 said: Please tell me that kid isn't going to spill the beans on DR's whereabouts for the sake of candy? Lol! When is that wicked witch going to get punished for treating the children in such a harsh manner? I guess we may have to wait until they get older for that to happen.
I see dr's aunt's husband really likes that little girl. The scene where he asks her to call him 'father' was very touching yet sad. She obviously isn't ready to call anyone else that because she's still grieving. I have a feeing that will change soon.
Is DR moving with her new family? So no one knows where that little boy is? So sad. :(
@valsavaDo you know what the husband found out about DR's mother from that nun?

Archived