[Drama 2014-2015] Abiding Love Dandelion 일편단심 민들레

Kaizen68

rikimaiu said: We see more and more uglier side of SY. Look how she trapped anyone who messes with her. I dread to think what she would to MDR if and when TO falls for MDR. 
Just when we think that father and daughter would reunite, MDR had to leave the house! MDR has always been a survivor. She will know how to wriggle out of tricky situation. 
I am glad that MKW told off Jung Im. She deserves no forgivenss for telling such lies. Didn't she know the pain of separating a parent and a child ? and yet she claimed that MDR's mom is her best friend and was truly sorry for her. 
We still have long way to go. I am braving for more ups and downs. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 29

Yoon Jeong Im and Sin Dae Seong

Dae Seong: Why are you here without an appointment?

Jeong Im: What have you done this time?

Dae Seong: What are you saying?

Jeong Im: The child ... where is she now? Kang Wook Oppa's child ... where is she?

Dae Seong: How should I know that?

Jeong Im: You were looking for the child, did you not? I have overheard you speaking with Secretary Kim about it.

Dae Seong: You met with Min Kang Wook? Why am I even asking since it was not the first time.

Jeong Im: Do you think I will believe you?

Dae Seong: You will believe in Min Kang Wook's words but you will not believe in mine ... What did he want?! What did he wanted that he looked for you?!

Jeong Im: Let me go!

Dae Seong: He had clearly said that the two of you were strangers. I am going crazy that you did not believe in your own husband.

Jeong Im: You did not remembered the one thing why are we together. I always been thinking of the guilt. The world most best house to me is the most frightening place. It cannot be ... as the place where I am to die was to be at your side. I have ruined my life to this state.

Sin Dae Seong let go of Jeong Im and he left while Sin Dae Seong smashed up his office.

* Kindly note interpretation is best to limited understanding of the language.

@Jackie1048‌ thank you for translation. You are the best . ^:)^

It was so sad when MKW found out how hard MDR's life has been because of the Aunt's jealousy and greed. He cried because he had refused to help her adopted father. The Aunt has ruined SY'sife too. She has severe rated her from her sister and champion. DR was the one who protected her, loved her and gave her courage to do anything.

I couldn't understand everything Mr Park said to him but I hope it doesn't discourage him to get to know MDR. Even though he did not help him, Mr. Park doesn't know the whole story but just some part.

This all start with STO's father and stepmom.

I like that MkW told the aunt he will never forgive her and the aunt goes to her husband and say something. I am so dying to know what she told her husband. She is so evil. They deserve each other and to be miserable together.

@Jackie1048 ....... thank you very much!

The aunt and her husband are ridiculous. She went ahead with her own plans of getting back at DR's father and her husband was doing his own thing on the side too. He asks why she doesn't believe in him. Is he serious? He knows she overhead the conversation with his minion. I wonder why she bothered questioning her husband when what she did was a lot worse. She still doesn't understand the gravity of the situation. A family was kept apart and a child suffered all because of her jealously and lies.Those two really deserve each other.

@ Sarah Maurice - Laplanche

Park Soon Hee and Min Kang Wook

Kang Wook: Han Min Jae?

Soon Hee: That is correct. You are the one who ruined Han Min Jae's Jin Seon Jae. Why and for what reason you are looking for Deul Re?! How can you be so shameless and show your face to her?!

Kang Wook: Did President Jin adopted Deul Re?

Soon Hee: You mean you did not know?

Kang Wook: How could such a thing had happened?

Soon Hee: Deul Re was so happy being President Jin's daughter. You are the one who had ruined Deul Re's happiness, did you know? You are the one who refused to help a friend that was very dear to me and had helped Deul Re so she did not have to be an orphan. With President Jin's death, the children found themselves in an orphanage and how hard it was for them. What!! You are a saviour ... a saviour? You must really liked the idea ... If Deul Re knew of the truth, she will think how ridiculous the whole thing is. Please go away! Do not ever appeared in front of Deul Re again. If I ever seen you again, I will not vouch what I will do to you. Please go away!

Park Soon Hee left while Min Kang Wook was in tears

The translation of the conversation between Aunt and her husband was done up above. She assumed that Kang Wook found out the truth from her husband.

* Kindly note interpretation is best to limited understanding of the language.

@Jackie1048,      How is it his fault that he wouldn't loan Sy dad money.. I call it poor business management but Mr. Park is wrong for telling him not to meet his child they have a right to know of each other even if he loaned Sy dad the money he would have come into another problem and it would have been his fault when he had to take the company over or sell it..    

valsava said:  @Jackie1048,      How is it his fault that he wouldn't loan Sy dad money.. I call it poor business management but Mr. Park is wrong for telling him not to meet his child they have a right to know of each other even if he loaned Sy dad the money he would have come into another problem and it would have been his fault when he had to take the company over or sell it..    

tinatrix236 said: valsava said:  @Jackie1048,      How is it his fault that he wouldn't loan Sy dad money.. I call it poor business management but Mr. Park is wrong for telling him not to meet his child they have a right to know of each other even if he loaned Sy dad the money he would have come into another problem and it would have been his fault when he had to take the company over or sell it..    

@valsava
I don't think MR Park is knows that SY was adopted by that family. If he knew, he would have told DR who would have sought out YR. Speaking of SY, it still bothers me that she hasn't spoken of her brother or DR all this time. I find it quite disturbing. Even if she doesn't care about DR, what about her own brother? In a normal situation, especially at that age, she would be anxious to know his whereabouts and if he's doing well. Is she really that selfish? Is TO more important than her sibling?

tinatrix236 said: @valsava
I don't think MR Park is knows that SY was adopted by that family. If he knew, he would have told DR who would have sought out YR. Speaking of SY, it still bothers me that she hasn't spoken of her brother or DR all this time. I find it quite disturbing. Even if she doesn't care about DR, what about her own brother? In a normal situation, especially at that age, she would be anxious to know his whereabouts and if he's doing well. Is she really that selfish? Is TO more important than her sibling?

@Jackie1048 ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Thank you for translation.

@tinatrix236‌ and @valsava

I agree with you, MKW did not have to give SY's father a loan when he asked for one. MKW probably refused because it was not going to make him any money. It was not personal but a good business decision.

SY has always been selfish but if she grew up with her father and DR she would not have become so evil. She still thinks of DR. She still has the doll she named after DR. Remember when she encountered the bullies ( sisster) that used to bully her when she was younger. Is Do Young her biological brother, I thought he was the housekeeper's son. She was never close to her brother and never did much for him.

DY was much closer to MDR and clung to her for everything. Just like Say always clung to DR. This is the aunts fault for ruining their relationship.

I hope father and daughter get the chance of becoming a family like dad's mother wanted. He will treasure DR more than any stranger ever will.

The Innkeepers's children are horrible because she was never strict with them. Sure she disciplined them but did not enforce them. She also spoiled them, till this day theirs clothes are nicer looking than DR. It would seem in korean culture ( in KDrama land) a child not of their blood doesn't get the same treatment as child of their own blood.

Okay help me out I got kind of lost why is Mdr in that place where those people are looking for her and was the orphanage lady trying to hit on Sds she to old for him.. LOL making eyes at him she is really Pitiful and it seems like they told Mdr to leave to keep her from meeting her dad selfish people..  Mr. Park shouldn't have done that can't blame that man for not loaning his friend money.. Also what kind of friend is he to send his so called friend kids to the orphanage.. I think he's doing this is to pay Mkw back for not helping his friend and trying to clear his guilt for the kids ending up that way..   

If something happens to Mdr or her dad he will become even more guilty he could have help Dr run her family business and him and daughter wouldn't be living in poverty anymore.. Dumb Man..

Why is Sam and Mkw fighting    

Sarah Maurice-Laplanche said: @Jackie1048 ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ Thank you for translation. @tinatrix236‌ and @valsava I agree with you, MKW did not have to give SY's father a loan when he asked for one. MKW probably refused because it was not going to make him any money. It was not personal but a good business decision. SY has always been selfish but if she grew up with her father and DR she would not have become so evil. She still thinks of DR. She still has the doll she named after DR. Remember when she encountered the bullies ( sisster) that used to bully her when she was younger. Is Do Young her biological brother, I thought he was the housekeeper's son. She was never close to her brother and never did much for him. DY was much closer to MDR and clung to her for everything. Just like Say always clung to DR. This is the aunts fault for ruining their relationship. I hope father and daughter get the chance of becoming a family like dad's mother wanted. He will treasure DR more than any stranger ever will. The Innkeepers's children are horrible because she was never strict with them. Sure she disciplined them but did not enforce them. She also spoiled them, till this day theirs clothes are nicer looking than DR. It would seem in korean culture ( in KDrama land) a child not of their blood doesn't get the same treatment as child of their own blood.

Today's episode .... so sad all those misses between Kang Wook and Deul Re.

Hwang Geum Shil (Innkeeper) told her daughter to clean the vegetables as she told her that Deul Re had done all these chores by herself. Soo Ja was shocked ... probably at Deul Re's efficiency.

Jackie1048 said: Today's episode .... so sad all those misses between Kang Wook and Deul Re.

Hwang Geum Shil (Innkeeper) told her daughter to clean the vegetables as she told her that Deul Re had done all these chores by herself. Soo Ja was shocked ... probably at Deul Re's efficiency.

@ valsava

I thought Deul Re left the Geum Shil's place because she felt responsible for the bringing the scammer to the shop. I believe Park Soon Hee does not know that Kang Wook is Deul Re's real father. He forbids Kang Wook meeting Deul Re for what he did to Jin Seon Jae. Soon Hee's daughter Choon Ok was the one who told Kang Wook that Deul Re will go to Jin Seon Jae's graveside at Chun Chong when she is troubled.

Geum Shil felt guilty that Deul Re had left them and is still looking for Deul Re which was why she left the chores to Soo Ja to do. Soo Ja and her brother must have been responsible in making Deul Re leave the establishment.

So painful how father and daughter kept missing each other. Why did MKW hit Sam at the end of the episode? I feel so bad for DR and hope she'll realize she can go back to the Inn keeper's place.
@valsava
Did you notice the inn keeper's daughter like TO? This is going be be very interesting. SY and her like him but he will fall in love with DR. I'm sure if and when DR returns, she'll be up to her old childish tricks setting her up all because of her jealously.

@valsava, MKW is angry with Sam because he found out that Sam did not send out the letters to the nun over the years. Furthermore, the watch incident and the backstab by SDS fueled his anger and seed of distrust. 
Everytime I see MDR, I always feel that she has a strong resemblance to the innkeeper. To me, they really look alike. 
Eventhough I don't like SY, it is very annoying to see her classmates harassing and provoking her. 

Archived