[Drama 2014-2015] Abiding Love Dandelion 일편단심 민들레

Kaizen68

Jackie1048

said:

@ valsava

I thought Deul Re left the Geum Shil's place because she felt responsible for the bringing the scammer to the shop. I believe Park Soon Hee does not know that Kang Wook is Deul Re's real father. He forbids Kang Wook meeting Deul Re for what he did to Jin Seon Jae. Soon Hee's daughter Choon Ok was the one who told Kang Wook that Deul Re will go to Jin Seon Jae's graveside at Chun Chong when she is troubled.

Geum Shil felt guilty that Deul Re had left them and is still looking for Deul Re which was why she left the chores to Soo Ja to do. Soo Ja and her brother must have been responsible in making Deul Re leave the establishment.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ valsava

Episode 31

From beginning to 5:55 (6:45)

Min Kang Wook accused Yong Soo how could he do such a thing knowing full well how important it was to him to find his child. Kang Wook said that Yong Soo had ill intentions from the beginning and therefore Kang Wook told him to leave and never appeared before his eyes. Yong Soo left and Kang Wook was sadden by the whole episode.

Yong Soo sat outside in tears recalling the first time he met Min Kang Wook and how they got together. Kang Woo invited him to go to Seoul and even go to school.

Deul Re was working at a restaurant and she used anchovies to make a soup stock as she recalled Geum Shil's teachings.

The Head Cook of the restaurant was getting bribed for buying from a certain meat supplier witnessed by Deul Re. Deul Re told herself that she will only go back and see Geum Shil and Soon Hee when she become successful.

Min Kang Wook and Park Choon Ok

Kang Wook: Deul Re ... is still not back yet?

Choon Ok: Yes ...

Kang Wook: There is not even any news ...

Choon Ok: My father and Ajumma are looking relentlessly for her. But there is isn't any ....

Kang Wook: Deul Re ... have she ever mentioned like whether what she liked to do or want to do ... her wishes ...

Choon Ok: Deul Re had no wishes but .... there was news that she had worked in a restaurant and she did not take her bags. However, she must have looked for another place of work as she is no longer there. Deul Re could be in dire straits because she did not have any money on her.

Kang Wook was in near tears in hearing that.

Choon Ok: She liked the work in the restaurant hence it would be a good start to ask around all restaurants. Ajusshi, you will be able to do that, can't you?

Kang Wook: Yes, I can. Deul Re ... if there is any contact from her or anything ...

Choon Ok: I will contact you at once.

Kang Wook gave Choon Ok his contact number.

Kang Wook was on the public phone.

Kang Wook: It is me. From this moment, drop everything!! Go to all the restaurants in Seoul to look for someone. A girl of nineteen years old and her name is ... Min Deul Re. She is a very important person and therefore make sure she does not get hurt. Do this at once!

* Kindly note interpretation is best to limited understanding of the language.

@Jackie1048,  Thanks.

I hope he don't die.. Also I don't think Sds is going to hurt her but he will use her against his wife and he needs her to cover his illegal dealings in that business and id it gets hit with a tax problem Mdr will take the fall because it was her family wealth from the beginning.   

Min Kang Wook and Sin Dae Seong

Kang Wook barged into Sin Dae Seong's office

Dae Seong: Why .... President Min?

Kang Wook punched Sin Dae Seong twice in the face. Kang Wook grabbed Sin Dae Seong by his collar.

Kang Wook: You will die by my hand ....!

Dae Seong: It is so? That will not be such a bad option. Yes, do kill me but you will never be able to meet that daughter of yours. I have no worries anymore and you can do whatever you wish.

Kang Wook: I can do whatever I want ... should I do that? I had told you never to harm my child however the two of you, husband and wife dare to touch my child. I have been looking for 10 years and this is what one who are parents themselves do to another parent who was looking for his child.

Dae Seong: I also need to stay alive. My children, my wife, my company and my staff and their families need to stay alive. I will do everything I can to ensure my family stay alive. So what can I do even we have to fight with dirty tactics. Conscience!! There is no such thing. We are the same which is why we also got blood on our hands.

Kang Wook: Shut up!! Fore whatever you have done, it is now all over for you. What I am going to do, watch out for it.

Kang Wook let go off Sin Dae Seong

Dae Seong: Whatever it is, you must never disturbed Jeong Im. That person because of you had spent her whole life in tears.

Kang Wook: You now have no right to ask anything.

Kang Wook left the office while Sin Dae Seong gave a loud laugh and smashed an object onto the floor in anger

@Jackie1048 Thank you chinggu for translation.  You are awesome.I hope nothing happens to him. I want him to meet his child and be a family. Everyone is looking for her and worried for her except for the Innkeepers children.THe boy is so busy doing his hair. THe girl tried to help out but she keeps messing up. If she put her mind to it eventually she will get the hand of it. TO is still avoiding his father. But TO's father know exactly where his kid is though. Not where he is staying exactlry but he knows about the Gym his son like to hang out at. It would seem Sam does care for him alot. But his intentions are not clear. Maybe all the things he did behind his backis to help MKW. He just doesn't get it it is not the way MKW does things ( I think). What do you guys think?

@Jackie1048 ....thank you for the translation. ^:)^
@Sarah Maurice- Laplanche
The innkeeper's children don't care about DR and have never cared about her. You would think they will be sad she's gone since she helped them a lot but they have always been ungrateful. I'm surprised the daughter isn't already out there looking for DR due to the amount of work she's had to put in since Dy left. Lol! Honestly, the innkeeper is partly to blame for the her children turning out like that. If she insists the son get a job if he wants to live under her roof, that may wake him up. All both children seem to do is play dress up and go out and have fun.
I hope MKW isn't badly hurt because I really want him to have his reunion with DR. It will be too sad if he dies before getting to see her. DS is such an evil man going after a child and her father all because of his stupid selfish wife's needs and emotional state. MKW never did anything to her and yet he is getting punished all because he rejected her advances. DS should be glad the man doesn't want to have anything to do with his wife instead of trying to destroy him. Husband and wife really deserve each other and should lose everything they have. 

I agree with you on Sam. He cares about MKW and sees him as a father figure but all these shady activities being conducted behind his back  aren't helping at all and i doubt MKW will be happy about it. I think it will take a lot for MKW to trust sam again after having a hand in separating him from his child for so long. First, let's hope that Mkw is alive, then we wait and see if and  how the two men fix the damage that's been done.

Preview

Kang Wook: Before I can meet my daughter, I will never die. Never!

Kang Wook told himself

"Deul Re, no matter what matter, Father will find you. Therefore, please stay alive until that moment, Deul Re"

@Jackie1048,  Your the best thank you for providing the translation to certain scenes.. >:D<  :-* 

How Sds tell Mkw it's his fault his wife spent her life in tears because of him..  :-O  Is he for real well I never heard such nonsense in all my life he should be asking himself how to make her love me.. O I forgot what woman would love a man that rape her..  How did she become so  obsess with him when he never look her way..   Just imagine if he married someone else she may have tried to kill them.. Wonder id she did something to Mdr mom to stop them from being together thinking she may get her chance..     

@Tinatrix236, well said on the Innkeepers's children. I also thought they might try to look for DR but they are to lazy thinking of themselves not to notice that if DR was here they would not have to help their mother out. But then again they are selfish and want theirs mom attention on them alone. The girl is a bully and she has a crush on TO. She is not on his radar and the boy just love playing with his hair and music. He will also have a crush on SY. He won't be on her Radar either. DR is already on TO's radar. Remember the day she left he also went to look for her and looked worried. It seems Sam knows where DR is and I want to see what is he planing to do about this information. Will be tell MKW or keep it a secret. I hope he won't betray MKW again.

@Jackie1048

Thank you for translation.

Omo..... Chinggus hope MKW is saved by Sam and reunited with DR.

@valsava‌

SDS is crazy, selfish and a thief. He rapes a woman, steal her friends fortune and then marries her off. The real

Problem with SDS is that his wife is not I love withor doesn't find him attractive. This is about his ego. Women from all ages fall in love with him except for his wife. He wonders why can't his wife fall in love with him but cries for a man who doesn't want her. He is willing to steal and kill for her. They both deserve each other because they both are obsessed with people who wants nothing tondo with them.

Archived