[Drama 2014-2015] Abiding Love Dandelion 일편단심 민들레

Kaizen68

1. "Abiding Love Dandelion" takes over the KBS2 weekdays 09:00 time slot previously occupied by "TV Novel: Land of Gold".
  2. Cast

Abiding Love Dandelion-Kim Ga-Eun.jpg Abiding Love Dandelion-Hong In-Young.jpg Abiding Love Dandelion-Yoon Sun-Woo.jpg Abiding Love Dandelion-Jeon Seung-Bin.jpg Abiding Love Dandelion-Kim Ha-Kyun.jpg
Kim Ga-Eun Hong In-Young Yoon Sun-Woo Jeon Kwang-Jin Kim Ha-Kyun
Min Deul-Re Shin Se-Young (Jin Se-Young) Shin Tae-O Cha Yong-Soo (Sam) Park Soon-Hee
Abiding Love Dandelion-Joo Min-Ha.jpg Abiding Love Dandelion-Choi Cheol-Ho.jpg Abiding Love Dandelion-Shin Eun-Jung.jpg Abiding Love Dandelion-Lee Jin-Woo.jpg No Young-Hak
Joo Min-Ha Choi Cheol-Ho Shin Eun-Jung Lee Jin-Woo No Young-Hak
Park Choon-Ok Min Gang-Wook Choi Joo-Hee Jin Sun-Jae Kang Dong-Soo (Jin Do-Young)
Abiding Love Dandelion-Kim Jin-Seo.jpg Abiding Love Dandelion-Choi Jae-Sung.jpg Abiding Love Dandelion-Choi Ji-Na.jpg Abiding Love Dandelion-Kim Ye-Ryeong.jpg Abiding Love Dandelion-Lee Ah-Lee.jpg
Kim Jin-Seo Choi Jae-Sung Choi Ji-Na Kim Ye-Ryeong Lee Ah-Lee
Heo Bong-Jae Shin Dae-Sung Yoon Jung-Im Hwang Geum-Sil Song Soo-Ja
Abiding Love Dandelion-Choi Wan-Jung.jpg Abiding Love Dandelion-Choi Soo-Rin.jpg Abiding Love Dandelion-Park Jae-Woong.jpg
Choi Wan-Jung Choi Soo-Rin Park Jae-Woong
Joo Gyung-Ae orphanage director Do Bong-San

Young Cast Members:

Ahn Seo-Hyun Lee Young-Eun Abiding Love Dandelion-Yoo Seung-Yong.jpg Abiding Love Dandelion-Shin Ki-Jun.jpg
Ahn Seo-Hyun Lee Young-Eun Yoo Seung-Yong Shin Ki-Jun
Min Deul-Re Shin Se-Young Shin Tae-O Cha Yong-Soo

Additional Cast Members:

Thought I'll help out with the cast since I'm bad with names..

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question? Is Tae Oh, Jeong Im's son? I thought he was not and that Sin Dae Seong married her with a son in tow. Jeong Im is very fond of Tae Oh.

Is was rather sad that after 10 years the relationship between Sin Dae Seong and Jeong Im looked better. Sin Dae Seong is genuinely fond of Se Young. Sad to see it all falling apart soon.

I believe Min Kang Wook was drawn to Min Deul Re because of her strong resemblance to her mother, perhaps.

Jackie1048 said: Question? Is Tae Oh, Jeong Im's son? I thought he was not and that Sin Dae Seong married her with a son in tow. Jeong Im is very fond of Tae Oh.

Is was rather sad that after 10 years the relationship between Sin Dae Seong and Jeong Im looked better. Sin Dae Seong is genuinely fond of Se Young. Sad to see it all falling apart soon.

I believe Min Kang Wook was drawn to Min Deul Re because of her strong resemblance to her mother, perhaps.

valsava said: Jackie1048 said: Question? Is Tae Oh, Jeong Im's son? I thought he was not and that Sin Dae Seong married her with a son in tow. Jeong Im is very fond of Tae Oh.

tinatrix236 said: valsava said: Jackie1048 said: Question? Is Tae Oh, Jeong Im's son? I thought he was not and that Sin Dae Seong married her with a son in tow. Jeong Im is very fond of Tae Oh.

Question? Is Tae Oh, Jeong Im's son? I thought he was not and that Sin Dae Seong married her with a son in tow. Jeong Im is very fond of Tae Oh.

I agree, the resemblance must be huge. He is a nice man.

Hey Chinggus

Father and daughter reunion was real sweet. He noticed she needed shoes and he went to buy her one. Even though the people she live with do care for her, they don't buy her beautiful clothes ( I might be wrong). Father was so happy to see her. He also went to her place of business and home.

I wonder what the innkeeper ask the film crew guy? Is it about money. If so they are being used and they must enforce payment. I am not crazy about that guy who seem to act like he is in charge. What do you think?

@tinatrix236,  The best way to hold on to the family wealth is to is marry Mdr to his son and he take over the business but he don't seem interested I think he mat try and sell the business to someone and they not knowing that he's not the real owner..

But yes she's not the real Aunt.. Why you think it wasn't a hard choice to leave that baby there..

I'm still really wondering if Mdr mom is really dead and watching them all.. I just hope in the end Mdr don't walk form her family rights and fortune and do something on the idiocy nobel act..  LOL  

I too , not to sure she is dead. It would be great if she was still alive.

The actress playing DR's mom is in Endless all Love. Since she is preoccupied now. When she is finish with that drama, she will join the cast of Abiding love danderlion.

She will come back rich and wanting revenge on the people who stole her inheritance and abandoned her daughter because of their greed.

Sarah Maurice-Laplanche said:

@valsava‌

Girl you know it.Orphanage lady was always little slutty. You remember the way she used to talk to the kids. She only talk respectfully only when she was talking to adults she can scam on getting money.

I was wondering why these girls used to pick on her maybe it was she because she did something to them with that innocent face of hers. The way she talk to these girls and defended herself, I was kind of proud of her. Then she went and stole the scarf because she saw someone do it. She knew what she was doing sas wrong but yet cried when TO came to pick her up at the police.

MDR how could she let that girl take her clothes and leave her there.

Poor DR was so embarrassed she ring the girl clothes. I'm T was so funny. Then she bumps into TO and he gives her a hard time about it and reports her. I hope that their relationship genes better in the n SG time they bump into each other.

Hey Chinnggu

Do you know who he was writing to in those letters?

Sarah Maurice-Laplanche said: @valsava‌ Girl you know it.Orphanage lady was always little slutty. You remember the way she used to talk to the kids. She only talk respectfully only when she was talking to adults she can scam on getting money. I was wondering why these girls used to pick on her maybe it was she because she did something to them with that innocent face of hers. The way she talk to these girls and defended herself, I was kind of proud of her. Then she went and stole the scarf because she saw someone do it. She knew what she was doing sas wrong but yet cried when TO came to pick her up at the police. MDR how could she let that girl take her clothes and leave her there. Poor DR was so embarrassed she ring the girl clothes. I'm T was so funny. Then she bumps into TO and he gives her a hard time about it and reports her. I hope that their relationship genes better in the n SG time they bump into each other. Hey Chinnggu Do you know who he was writing to in those letters?

Today's episode, I seemed to catch that Tae Oh's argument with Sin Dae Seong regarding his women problems caused his birth mother to leave him and had hurt Jeong Im in the past.

As I mentioned before, Deul Re looked a lot like her mother.

Somehow, I am shipping for Yong Soo with Deul Re.

Jackie1048 said: Today's episode, I seemed to catch that Tae Oh's argument with Sin Dae Seong regarding his women problems caused his birth mother to leave him and had hurt Jeong Im in the past.

As I mentioned before, Deul Re looked a lot like her mother.

Somehow, I am shipping for Yong Soo with Deul Re.

@ valsava

The student admitted to Tae Oh that she liked his father. I think that Tae Oh had some feelings for the girl as Se Young found some of writing on Tae Oh's table with her name on it. His friend was also asking whether he had confessed his feeling for a girl or not.

Of course, Sin Dae Seong is a repeat offender which was why they will not believed him even he pleaded his innocence. Sin Dae Seong was in fact really consoling the girl who had someone ill in the hospital.

Just finished episode 23. The look on that student's face when she realized Tae oh witnessed his father consoling her....lol! What do these women see in Sin Dae Seong? Is it the money or his charm? Lol!
I said before that there was going to be a change in SY's personality. That girl is going to be something else. Why did she steal that scarf? Just for the thrill of it? I don't think she's going to stop there and will be a repeat offender. She may even become very good at it. Lol!
Who is the guy DR fell on two episodes ago? At first I thought it may be SY's brother. :P

So it's safe to say that with SDS background no wonder he didn't case about stealing someone's wealth after just out of the pen.. I'm wondering did TO mom leave him and TO behind she may have thought it's his turn.. The lady SY saw stealing I was wondering was she one of those girls mom that gives her a hard time she looked like a straight klepto..

@Jackie thanks for your translations and shedding new light on the story..  

tinatrix236 said: Just finished episode 23. The look on that student's face when she realized Tae oh witnessed his father consoling her....lol! What do these women see in Sin Dae Seong? Is it the money or his charm? Lol!
I said before that there was going to be a change in SY's personality. That girl is going to be something else. Why did she steal that scarf? Just for the thrill of it? I don't think she's going to stop there and will be a repeat offender. She may even become very good at it. Lol!
Who is the guy DR fell on two episodes ago? At first I thought it may be SY's brother. :P

Archived