[Drama 2014-2015] Abiding Love Dandelion 일편단심 민들레

Kaizen68

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@tinatrix236‌

Isn't that great news. TO falling for DR is best thing for her. He is not like his father and he is. It money hungry. He was worried about her when she left that day. :)) :)) Bad news for the aunt, SY and the Innkeepers's daughter. :))

@SarahMaurice-Laplanche,  Yes thank god Sam saved him but Sds got a bigger problem now if Mkw survive and he knows it.. Plus Sam is the witness to it was him that had those thugs to kidnap him 

Sam is the eyewitnesses and I hope he does the right thing for DR and MKW. Dr deserves some happiness and to find her family. That has been looking for her.

@valsava
I'm really not sure what's going on in that crazy head of his. The only explanation I can come up with is that he thinks this is what his wife wants and in doing this, he will finally win her heart. I think he may either attempt to kill DR or ship her off to China or something.

tinatrix236 said: @valsava
I'm really not sure what's going on in that crazy head of his. The only explanation I can come up with is that he thinks this is what his wife wants and in doing this, he will finally win her heart. I think he may either attempt to kill DR or ship her off to China or something.

MKW is smart but I am surprise he makes a stupid move. Knowing how underhanded and shady SHS is, he should not have approached SDS and provoked him. He would have known that they will try to kill him since he knew too much of their shady business. Moreover, he is always by himself which makes him an easy target. Silly Sam should have just reported to the police when he saw the thugs kidnapped MKW. 
The only reason I can think of why SDS wanted to find MDR is because he wanted to use MDR to blackmail MKW. He knows MDR is very precious to MKW and he will use MDR to make MKW to do whatever he wanted. 
The romance between TO and MDR is taking a back seat now. It is not going to blossom unless TO and MDR worked or stay in the same house together. TO is only thinking of MDR because Mr.Park and the surrouding people are very worried about her. Well, at least the memory of MDR makes him smile which is good. 
SY is getting very obsessed with TO. She even test the water by asking Jung Im whether she will allow her to marry just anyone whom she likes. I hope she will not find out where TO is until the romance between MDR and TO starts. 
If I am not mistaken, I think TO received a notice to enlist in the army. So perhaps we may see another time jump ?

MKW is smart but I am surprise he makes a stupid move. Knowing how underhanded and shady SHS is, he should not have approached SDS and provoked him. He would have known that they will try to kill him since he knew too much of their shady business. Moreover, he is always by himself which makes him an easy target. Silly Sam should have just reported to the police when he saw the thugs kidnapped MKW. 

The only reason I can think of why SDS wanted to find MDR is because he wanted to use MDR to blackmail MKW. He knows MDR is very precious to MKW and he will use MDR to make MKW to do whatever he wanted. 

The romance between TO and MDR is taking a back seat now. It is not going to blossom unless TO and MDR worked or stay in the same house together. TO is only thinking of MDR because Mr.Park and the surrouding people are very worried about her. Well, at least the memory of MDR makes him smile which is good. 

SY is getting very obsessed with TO. She even test the water by asking Jung Im whether she will allow her to marry just anyone whom she likes. I hope she will not find out where TO is until the romance between MDR and TO starts. 

If I am not mistaken, I think TO received a notice to enlist in the army. So perhaps we may see another time jump ?

@rikimaiu

Well said Chinggu, MKW was not thinking as a man but as a father. The instinct to protect his young is very powerful. He knew his intentions and thought to tell him I know what your doing. I think the only way he can protect his daughter is to become more powerful and needs more money.

Sam wants to protect MKW but he doesn't trust him anymore, I wonder does he know who saved him? Does Sam know that SDS want? Maybe MKW should tell him The whole story and see what happens? Sam is dangerous and has a nasty temper.

TO always had a good memory of her. She made him smile and a bit of street smart. MDR and TO's Romance has to take a backseat because she needs to know about her heritage. There needs to be a time jump where everyone's a little bit older and wise. She needs to protect to herself .

SY is just annoying and childish. She gets bullied and then she retaliate, which makes it worse for her. No One likes her at school except for the boy in school. She has become obsessed over her brother and she is not on his radar for womanhood. Lol

=)) =))

I LOVED THE SCENE WHERE THE INN KEEPERS DAUGHTER ENTERTAINING SOME DUDE AND SHE WAS LEADING HIM ON ONLY TO END UP HAVING HER BROTHER PUNCH HER IN THE NOSEI GUESS I WAS HOPING TO MUCH FOR HER TO HAVE A SHINNER.. BUT I GUESS THIS WILL HAVE TO DO.. LOL

WELL MDR GOT HIT BY A TRUCK IN THE END OF THE EPISODE AND TO ALSO SAM SAW THE WHOLE THING CHASING AFTER THE MAN THAT STOLE HER BAG SO MY GUESS IS SHE'S NOT GOING TO REMEMBER CERTAIN PARTS OF HER LIFE.. 

Hey Chinggus

What I hate the most is amnesia in dramas because they make it last so long and he heroin suffers sooooo much because of who they are. I hope they do not go that route.

If she looses her memory, from what time in her life will she remember? She met her father first before she met SY's father maybe that will save father and daughter's relationship.

That was a funny scene @valsava. LoL.

Hi!!
Poor MDR! I didn't see that coming. MKW will be beside himself when he finds out she's hurt. I hope we are not getting an amnesia plot.....let things remain as they are right now but you may be right and she may forget certain parts of her life. Why do I have a feeling she may forget who MKW is?
That ahjumma is something else. She gets a hardworking girl like DR who also gave valuable advice and she isn't grateful. All she did to her was scream and complain about everything. She will regret ever letting DR leave like that.
@valsava
Omo....when the brother punched the sister instead, I laughed so hard. Lol!! It was even funnier when she didn't realize her nose was bleeding. Lol!! Those two are so ridiculous. Who was the man she was entertaining anyway? Did he claim to be an agent or something?

On characters who goes into coma, Choi Chul Ho (Min Kang Wook) was in TV Novel's My Pitiful Sister and he went into coma so he can cameo as the King in Empress Chun Chu. When he died in that drama, he woke up from coma in My Pitiful Sister.

@ valsava

You asked me why Sin Dae Seong wanted to catch Deul Re. I think it is no more than spite that he wanted to have an upper hand against Kang Wook if he had his daughter at hand. I do not think there is anything noble that he wanted to do it because Joon Hee was his wife's friend. Do not forget that Deul Re is the true bloodline of the fortune that is "feeding" him and his family.

That couple is really made for each other. One tells Kang Wook not to look for his child and the other teased him for not able to find his child as he was looking for a child of the wrong gender in the first place.

Se Young under Jeong Im's influence seemed to have the same delusion with Tae Oh as she was with Kang Wook. Only to have mother and daughter loosing to another mother and daughter team. I think Tae Oh will never see Se Young as a woman as he grew up looking at her like his younger sister. I think he would shuddered at that thought.

@Jackie1048

Thank you for your insight. SY 's delusion is contagious and deadly. I don't think SDS and the aunt wants TO and SY to e a couple. SDS loves his son and is willing to do anything for him. I think if TO said he wants to marry DR , he will make it happen and give her a hard time because of what she represent. I think if MDR was to ever move into their home she will be a rival for Jeong Im's and TO's affection. MDR looks a lot like MKW. MDR and MKW has the same black hair and big eyes. When they are together they look like father and daughter.

@valsava
Noooooo!!! I was worried this would happen. Not fair at all. I never really trusted Sam and knew he would end up with DS somehow. This is just too shocking! Could it be that MKW will have amnesia? So upsetting! Even if he survived, he may be paralyzed too.

Can anyone confirm whether Sam (Yong Soo) know that Min Kang Wook is now looking for his daughter and not a son. He seemed not that aware of the fact. I thought he looked at Deul Re in the hospital hoping to please Kang Wook as he knew Kang Wook was fond of her. Actually, on his point of view, Sam feared being abandoned once Kang Wook found his "son".

Glad Deul Re is back with her happy family and no amnesia plot.

I just hope that Kang Wook is saved (preview he was in an operation table) as father and daughter will be able to meet.

I believe Sin Dae Seong will be Sam's benefactor now. I heard he told him to go and study.

Jackie1048 said: Can anyone confirm whether Sam (Yong Soo) know that Min Kang Wook is now looking for his daughter and not a son. He seemed not that aware of the fact. I thought he looked at Deul Re in the hospital hoping to please Kang Wook as he knew Kang Wook was fond of her. Actually, on his point of view, Sam feared being abandoned once Kang Wook found his "son".

Glad Deul Re is back with her happy family and no amnesia plot.

I just hope that Kang Wook is saved (preview he was in an operation table) as father and daughter will be able to meet.

I believe Sin Dae Seong will be Sam's benefactor now. I heard he told him to go and study.

Archived