[Drama 2014-2015] Abiding Love Dandelion 일편단심 민들레

Kaizen68

Today's episode, Tae Oh left home after the shock of what his father's actions. He started to work Park Soon Hee's flour mill after helping Park Soon Hee and Soo Ja defending them from the sleazy film staff. He recalled a childhood episode with Min Deul Re after a flour bag accident.

The nun who knew about Joon Hee's child had returned to Korea. Kang Wook is delighted. Really hope to see Kang Wook and Deul Re's reunion because he 'dies' in the hands of Sin Dae Seong.

Deul Re got duped by the film staff as the food she had been catering for the crew will not be paid.

Sin Dae Seong mentioned that he will always be the sinner in Jeong Im's eyes. As if he did not know what was the reason for that ....

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Jackie1048,  Thanks,   I saw that the film guy was going to dupe them anyway.. I also hope Mkw do get to meet his daughter before Sds kills him..  I thought that he (TO) would recognize her necklace.. Oh yes the innkeepers daughter wearing those shoes like they hers.. LOL  
So how you liking it it's way better then our last novel this one has a lot more depth of the story and it's fun to me..     

Hey Chinggus

Thank for translation @Jackie1048‌

Do you really think SDS will kill

MKW? I mean if he kills him DR will never know who her parents are. That will be so sad.

I kinda thought they were scamming DR. I hope theft stop feeding the crew from now on if they can't at for their food.

@ valsava @ Sarah Maurice - Laplanche

Min Kang Wook is placed under the cameo list but maybe looking how the story goes, the writers may let him stay on. Sin Dae Seong keeps sending men to beat Kang Wook up. I am happy that Yong Soo is at his side. Proved maybe later he will be able to protect Deul Re from Sin Dae Seong.

As for Soo Ja's shoes, the heels were higher than the ones Deul Re got from Kang Wook.

Jackie1048 said: @ valsava @ Sarah Maurice - Laplanche

Min Kang Wook is placed under the cameo list but maybe looking how the story goes, the writers may let him stay on. Sin Dae Seong keeps sending men to beat Kang Wook up. I am happy that Yong Soo is at his side. Proved maybe later he will be able to protect Deul Re from Sin Dae Seong.

As for Soo Ja's shoes, the heels were higher than the ones Deul Re got from Kang Wook.

@Sarah Maurice - Laplanche

Of course Min Kang Wook is the person around Min Deul Re, he is her father after all.

Yong Soo had Kang Wook as his father figure so there bound to be some jealousy since Kang Wook is looking for his 'son'. I think he will be fine once it is revealed it was a daughter instead.

@valsava  @Jackie1048
You are right about Yong Soo. The look in his eyes was one of jealously. I fear he may do something to prevent KW from meeting his 'son' before he realizes his mistake. It may be a while before DR finally meets her father.
I don't understand what happened at the end of the last episode. Why was the director so angry and what was going on with DR? Very confusing scene.

tinatrix236 said: @valsava  @Jackie1048
You are right about Yong Soo. The look in his eyes was one of jealously. I fear he may do something to prevent KW from meeting his 'son' before he realizes his mistake. It may be a while before DR finally meets her father.
I don't understand what happened at the end of the last episode. Why was the director so angry and what was going on with DR? Very confusing scene.

Has anyone besides me been watching was SDS trying to run for some kind of office..?  I know Mdw has dome something where things didn't go his way so I hope her dad isn't killed off this week because he will be starring in another drama coming up..

Just caught up with this drama till episode 26. I hope they won't kill off MKW so soon. At least before he dies, I hope he and MDR can reunite and spent some time together as father and daughter else MDR will be too pitiful. MKW will be a bankrupt soon as he will not be able to collect back the money he loaned out. SDS is taking advantage of the situation is certainly not going to return the money which MKW just loaned him. Interesting to see what will become of MKW. 
In my opinion TO and SY is too close for comfort. After all they are not blood related and their closeness gives me goose bumps. I am not sure if SY will fall for Tae Oh later on. And if TO falls for MDR, SY is certainly not going to sit still. We saw a little of her 'bad character' when she tried to steal the scarf. 
I think Sam takes an instant liking to MDR. If anything happens to MKW, I hope Sam will be the one to protect MDR. At this point in time, I don't see very highly of TO. we shall see how he turns out. 

rikimaiu said: Just caught up with this drama till episode 26. I hope they won't kill off MKW so soon. At least before he dies, I hope he and MDR can reunite and spent some time together as father and daughter else MDR will be too pitiful. MKW will be a bankrupt soon as he will not be able to collect back the money he loaned out. SDS is taking advantage of the situation is certainly not going to return the money which MKW just loaned him. Interesting to see what will become of MKW. 
In my opinion TO and SY is too close for comfort. After all they are not blood related and their closeness gives me goose bumps. I am not sure if SY will fall for Tae Oh later on. And if TO falls for MDR, SY is certainly not going to sit still. We saw a little of her 'bad character' when she tried to steal the scarf. 
I think Sam takes an instant liking to MDR. If anything happens to MKW, I hope Sam will be the one to protect MDR. At this point in time, I don't see very highly of TO. we shall see how he turns out. 

valsava said: rikimaiu said: Just caught up with this drama till episode 26. I hope they won't kill off MKW so soon. At least before he dies, I hope he and MDR can reunite and spent some time together as father and daughter else MDR will be too pitiful. MKW will be a bankrupt soon as he will not be able to collect back the money he loaned out. SDS is taking advantage of the situation is certainly not going to return the money which MKW just loaned him. Interesting to see what will become of MKW. 

tinatrix236 said: valsava said: rikimaiu said: Just caught up with this drama till episode 26. I hope they won't kill off MKW so soon. At least before he dies, I hope he and MDR can reunite and spent some time together as father and daughter else MDR will be too pitiful. MKW will be a bankrupt soon as he will not be able to collect back the money he loaned out. SDS is taking advantage of the situation is certainly not going to return the money which MKW just loaned him. Interesting to see what will become of MKW. 

The bank confirmed that it was his son who withdrew the money. I think he gave it to the scammer and the money is all gone. 
The romance between TO and DR may be starting as we see them keep bumping into each other and spending time. However I would like more scenes of Sam and DR too. 

I have been watching the show. I too am afraid for his life. After they sent four men to try to kill him. Hey Chinggu I am so lost here. In a good way of course , if MKW is just cameo How will MDR ever know her true identity? TO's stepmom will never reveal the truth because she doesn't regret her choice of abandoning MDR in the first place. TO's father will never give up the money and power he has gotten by stealing from MDR's family. There is no one else who knows about the past. Don't forget they are no longer in MDR's hometown but in SEOL. He is the only one who knows the truth and is willing to fight for it. If they kill him now before MKW finding out that MDR is his daughter , I can't see what is the point of this drama. Who will protect MDR if something happen to him. I kinda doubt that Sam can do a good job. He is still young and has no power or money to accomplish that. It is so sad that MDR gets to spend some time with dad and to lose him so soon , like she lost her mom, adopted father, DY and Sy. Nothing ever go right for DR and friends. I am sure it will get better for them in the future. Remember Chinggu, he gave money to the con man and when he bale are what the conman did, he went to his room to look for money he had watched in his room. @valsava The innkeeper's children are useless and they are jealous of DR when DR helps their other in everything. She is actually a good daughter and person. She is also naive. I loved the part when the inkeeper's so tried to buy DR and DY was there to protect her a did the same for him. I can't wait for him to come now back on scene.

@SarahMaurice-Laplanche.  Well he found out she had a daughter and learned that MDR was her.. Now I hope he don't get killed trying to meet his daughter or in some bad accident.. So my thought is Mdr mom isn't dead they way they think she is so she will be back how else will Mdr know who she is.. 

Why did that guy set Sam up..  The Innkeeper son who camera he has stole and trying to hawk..?

rikimaiu said: The bank confirmed that it was his son who withdrew the money. I think he gave it to the scammer and the money is all gone. 
The romance between TO and DR may be starting as we see them keep bumping into each other and spending time. However I would like more scenes of Sam and DR too. 

@valsava‌

I was thinking the same thing. Sam will protect her like a sister not like a man. DR and TO hit it off from the beginning when they were young. He like her as adult too but his snobbish ways was getting in the way and a lot of misunderstanding between them.

I can't wait for them to recognize each other and be shocked. It will be funny. At first they will be shock and then they will start over. Once he see how the innkeeper's children treat her and get to know her, he will see she is naive and needs to be protected.

Archived