[Drama 2014-2015] Abiding Love Dandelion 일편단심 민들레

Kaizen68

@valsava‌

It was sweet and sad. He had bonded with her and bought her gift. He was so excited to see her and so heartbroken when he read her letter.

OMO..... I hate the Sam MDR's dad foster brother. He will betray him and he is not to be trusted at all. I hope the rapist treat him reall bad and regret helping him till the end. MDR's dad is so trust worthy and a great fighter.

I love how he came to MDR's rescue from the homeless guy. He was a great fighter. I can't wait for father and daughter to reunite.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sarah Maurice-Laplanche said: @valsava‌ It was sweet and sad. He had bonded with her and bought her gift. He was so excited to see her and so heartbroken when he read her letter. OMO..... I hate the Sam MDR's dad foster brother. He will betray him and he is not to be trusted at all. I hope the rapist treat him reall bad and regret helping him till the end. MDR's dad is so trust worthy and a great fighter. I love how he came to MDR's rescue from the homeless guy. He was a great fighter. I can't wait for father and daughter to reunite.

@Sarah Maurice-Laplanche @valsava
I'm so happy about the time jump. DH's father was so sad when he found out that she had moved. If only he knew she is his daughter. Very sad scene. I hope they run into each other soon.
The inn keeper's children didn't still haven't changed at all. I see them bringing a lot of trouble into DR's life especially when rapist finds her again. The son's wig was really something else!! :)
I see SY may be in love with rapist's son. Why do I get the feeling he won't feel the same way about her? 
There's something I don't understand. Does the aunt know about DR? Please don't tell me she knew that child was alive in the orphanage and did nothing about it. 

tinatrix236 said: @Sarah Maurice-Laplanche @valsava
I'm so happy about the time jump. DH's father was so sad when he found out that she had moved. If only he knew she is his daughter. Very sad scene. I hope they run into each other soon.
The inn keeper's children didn't still haven't changed at all. I see them bringing a lot of trouble into DR's life especially when rapist finds her again. The son's wig was really something else!! :)
I see SY may be in love with rapist's son. Why do I get the feeling he won't feel the same way about her? 
There's something I don't understand. Does the aunt know about DR? Please don't tell me she knew that child was alive in the orphanage and did nothing about it. 

@ valsava

Episode 16

1. Ep16. 02:18 to 05:00

Outside Happy Orphanage

Kang Wook: Why are you here?

Jeong Im: I had some business here. What about you?

Kang Wook: My child. I am looking for my child.

Jeong Im: Is that so? I will be off now.

Kang Wook: Jeong Im, your face does not looked good. I am sorry and I thanked you. It is because of you I am able to look for my child. I wished to tell you that personally.

Jeong Im: There is nothing you need to apologise to me. Just a simple thank you will do as that is what we got left to each other. At this time, what is there to be sorry or be responsible about? So therefore, there is nothing you need to be sorry for as I already understood.

Inside Orphanage Kang Wook with Principal

Principal: Please have some tea?

Kang Wook: Yes. Excuse me, but the lady from just now ...

Principal: Oh! Dae Sang Bo's Madame ...

Kang Wook: What did she want?

Principal: Oh .. she wanted to foster a child ...

Kang Wook: Is that so ...?

Principal: What is the purpose of your visit?

Kang Wook: I need the details from Chung Chun to Gangwah Do

Principal: You need me to do it personally but I have so much work at hand

Kang Wook: No, you just have to ask about it while I will find it out by myself.

Principal: I will gladly offered as much help as I can to you.

Kang Wook and the boy's conversation as he asked the boy how he was going to get to the US and asked him about his father. The boys said that his father was probably dead. Kang Wook asked whether he hated his father or whether he missed his father at all. The boys was surprised at Kang Wook's line of questions as he replied he did not even know what sort of person his father was so he cannot know what to think of him. However, from time to time, he did missed him. The boys said it would be great if his father was a good person like Kang Wook which he liked to think it is so. The boys got embarrassed and said his good night. Kang Wook thought to himself that Jeong Im knew of something and he will do his best to reveal the truth for his child's sake.

* Kindly note interpretation is best to limited understanding of the language.

@Jackie,   Thanks your the best as you can see I'm not alone in liking this novel..

@tinatrix236, @SarahMaurice-Laplanche,     Glad Mdr dad knows she lying to him and hiding something from him now how will he get this info out of her is a must see..  Also if the orphanage lady finds out that the child he's looking for is Mdr  she would never tell him because of the way she treated Mdr .. She tickled me everytime he showed up how she tried to act cute I wonder since that other lil girl in happy orphanage is close to Mdr age will she try and pass her off to him making her lie that she's Mdr..  

@valsava

Episode 17

07:55 to 9:23

Sin Dae Seong asked Jeong Im regarding Tae Oh's performance in school and she was to asked his home teacher about it. Jeong Im grew anxious when Sin Dae Seong told her that someone was asking about Se Young. Sin Dae Seong assured her that as long as she was at his side, there was nothing she needed to worry about as he will take care of it.

@tinatrix236, @valsava‌ @Jackie1048‌

Annyeong :-h

@jackie1048. Thank you for translation

Hey Chinggus

I am thrilled for the time jump. The adult cast is doing a great job portraying their characters. I am glad drama is progressing at good pace.

Omo Chinggus , did you see TO's mother is sick all over sudden. Do you u think the guilt has finally sunk in . Now she will always be sickly because of the lies and stealing she did to her good friend (I am a bit confused in the fact that MDR's mom may not be real sisters and with Yoon Jeong Im). I hope she got better and we find out why she was so ill. I think she got sick on a particular day ( Choi Joo Hee's birthday) or (MDR's birthday). What do you guys think?

SY has fallen real hard for TO. Which is sad? Even if TO was fall in love with DR, his father and mother might have a hard time accepting her in his family because she is poor and finding out who her father really is. It could go either way or they both start to fight over he can or can't date DR.

Sarah Maurice-Laplanche said: @tinatrix236, @valsava‌ @Jackie1048‌ Annyeong :-h @jackie1048. Thank you for translation Hey Chinggus I am thrilled for the time jump. The adult cast is doing a great job portraying their characters. I am glad drama is progressing at good pace. Omo Chinggus , did you see TO's mother is sick all over sudden. Do you u think the guilt has finally sunk in . Now she will always be sickly because of the lies and stealing she did to her good friend (I am a bit confused in the fact that MDR's mom may not be real sisters and with Yoon Jeong Im). I hope she got better and we find out why she was so ill. I think she got sick on a particular day ( Choi Joo Hee's birthday) or (MDR's birthday). What do you guys think? SY has fallen real hard for TO. Which is sad? Even if TO was fall in love with DR, his father and mother might have a hard time accepting her in his family because she is poor and finding out who her father really is. It could go either way or they both start to fight over he can or can't date DR.

@ valsava

Episode 18

01:48 to 02:57

Jeong Im recalled Sin Dae Seong asked her about the 9 year old child. Jeong Im confirmed that before Joon Hee died that she indeed gave birth to the child. Sin Dae Seong asked whether it is Min Kang Wook's child and that she knew the whereabouts of the child or that she did not know. Jeong Im told Sin Dae Seong that she did not know. Jeong Im said after Joon Hee had died where was the child, how was she supposed to know.

Min Deul Re cooked the noodles for Kang Wook and he paid her a compliment that it was exactly like his girlfriend's (Deul re's mother, Joon Hee).

09:39 to 11:39

Kang Wook apologised to Jeong Im for looking for her again. Jeong Im said that in the past Kang Woo never had to apologise for any of his actions. A friend of Sin Dae Seong saw them together. Kang Wook queried about Jeong Im's father and his assets  and suspected there was foul play on Sin Dae Seong's part. Jeong Im told Kang Wook that he should meet up with Sin Dae Seong and not her on this matter. Jeong Im said that it was the affairs of men what they do outside. Jeong Im told Kang Wook that it will be the last time they will meet. Jeong Im said if he was to look for her again, she will have to tell Sin Dae Seong.

11:40 to 12:29

Sin Dae Seong was informed that Jeong Im had met with Kang Wook. Sin Dae Seong was drinking and was imaging that Jeong Im and Kang Wook was having a good time. Sin Dae Seong demanded for more drink that he wanted to drink up the whole shop.

13:00 to 16:03

Yong Soo was told by Sin Dae Seong that he wished to see Kang Wook. Kang Wook told Yong Soo that was no need to follow behind him. Yong Soo told Kang Wook that Sin Dae Seong was very drunk. Kang Wook assured that he will be fine. Kang Wook met with Sin Dae Seong and asked what was the purpose to see him for. Sin Dae Seong queried him about meeting with his wife. The two men ended up in a punch fight as Sin Dae Seong warned not to meet his wife again.

19:04 to 20:00

Jeong Im recalled the day she pleaded with her father that they can't do this as they are "stealing" but her father informed that the elder had passed away

21:12 to 22:10

Jeong Im read the letter of Joon Hee telling that she was pregnant with a child ... she can't contact Kang Wook as she asked Jeong Im to seek his whereabouts as she was waiting for him. Jeong Im said an apology to Joon Hee that there was nothing she can do for her now as they had become so distant.

@ valsava

Episode 19

05:50 to 06:00

The letter wrote that Joo Hee had died and left behind a beautiful daughter and that the father of the child had not been contact and Jeong Im was to inform the father of the child about it. Sin Dae Seong said that Min Kang Wook was looking for his 'son'. However, it was a daughter.

14:31 to 15:50

Sin Dae Seong found the nun who wrote the letter to Jeong Im. The nun was happy to learn that they were looking Choi Joon Hee's daughter and Sin Dae Seong asked she was the one who wrote a letter to Jeong Im. The nun recalled writing a letter to Joon Hee's friend. The nun said that she was the one who personally delivered the child. Sin Dae Seong confirmed that the child was a daughter. The nun said it was a beautiful baby and even now thinking about it still moved her heart.

Sin Dae Seong asked whether she knew where the child was and the nun said she had no idea but the child was taken to the Chun Chung's orphanage and therefore she should be there. Sin Dae Seong was surprised that the child was at Chun Chung. The num asked why was he so surprised as Sin Dae Seong said he was from Chun Chung. The nun said the child was born there and she had given the child a beautiful name of Min Deul Re. Sin Dae Seong asked where was the orphanage.

Sin Dae Seong also learned that Se Young was adopted from the same orphanage.

@Jackie1048,  Thanks a lot for helping us out we would have never known that Mdr mother had died..

And still this women hasn't told him that she gave to a girl and so when he do find out she will try and past Sy off as her and her husband should realize this as well that she's doing this and adopting a girl because of her love for another man.. I wonder will Mdr father ever meet her adopted father friend to clear up this misunderstanding between the two girls or ever meet the nun that delivered Mdr.. 

@ valsava

Episode 20

The principal asked Min Deul Re's friend about her whereabouts.

Deul Re and Kang Wook met at the road and they spoke about be able to meet the people they wished to see.

Deul Re's orphanage friends told her that Madam Jang was looking for her to sent her away. Deul Re was upset.

Madam Jang received payment for Deul Re's whereabouts.

Park Soon Hee discussed with Geum Shil about Deul Re being adopted. The adults thought it will be good but Deul Re disliked the idea.

Sin Dae Seong told his staff that Min Kang Wook cannot find Min Deul re before they did.

Madam Jang spied on Deul re's friends to get to Deul Re. Sin Dae Seong had someone on Madam Jang's tail as well.

Madam Jang caught up with Deul Re and lied that Se Young had taken ill but locked her in the store room. However, Deul Re's friends helped her to get away.

Kang Wook asked Yong Soo what to buy for a 9 year old girl. He suggested a hairpin. Kang Wook was lost with the selection.

Park Soon Hee and his family with Deul Re were leaving for Seoul. However, Deul Re wanted to cooked noodles for Kang Wook but Park Soon Hee said Kang Wook will not be coming over. Deul Re was disappointed.

Jeong Im overheard Sin Dae Seong's phone conversation regarding a child. Jeong said if it was the said child to just leave it but Sin Dae Seong refused as it was time to take care of teh child and give her an education at least or a good home.

Kang Wook went to see Deul Re later that night but Deul Re left him a note that she was already off to Seoul. Deul Re wrote her ambition to make the best noodles. Deul Re told Kang Wook to look for her and she will made him a delicious bowl of noodles.

Sin Dae Seong came and found an empty shop and found out everyone was gone. Sin Dae Seong asked his staff what had Min Kang Wook done with the family and how he had learned of his plans.

The adults version appeared.

@Jackie1048 ......... ^:)^ ^:)^ Thank you very much for the translations.

It's amazing the length DS and his wife went to try and keep father and daughter apart from each other. All because of a man, JI was unwilling to find her niece and help take care of her. *smh* I just wonder how DR's father will find out he was supposed to look for a daughter not a son. Very sad.
@valsava
I thought of something while watching the last episode. Why didn't SY ask about her brother all these years? Has she really forgotten about him? It seems like she fully settled into that family and didn't think to ask about his whereabouts. 

tinatrix236 said: @Jackie1048 ......... ^:)^ ^:)^ Thank you very much for the translations.

It's amazing the length DS and his wife went to try and keep father and daughter apart from each other. All because of a man, JI was unwilling to find her niece and help take care of her. *smh* I just wonder how DR's father will find out he was supposed to look for a daughter not a son. Very sad.
@valsava
I thought of something while watching the last episode. Why didn't SY ask about her brother all these years? Has she really forgotten about him? It seems like she fully settled into that family and didn't think to ask about his whereabouts. 

@ valsava

At Episode 20, Sin Dae Seong spoke of taking care of the child and giving her an education at least in her grandfather's memory. I think it was just that he wanted a trump card if Deul Re was in his hand against Min Kang Wook and the fact they had stolen the wealth so there was guilt as well.

tinatrix236 said: @Jackie1048 ......... ^:)^ ^:)^ Thank you very much for the translations.

@valsava

Archived