[Drama 2014-2015] Abiding Love Dandelion 일편단심 민들레

Kaizen68

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@tinatrix236,  I don't know if you saw the last episode but girl I crack up last night at the orphanage lady she also looking hooker and drinking like a fish she was knocking them back but whatever she told Mdr dad I think she got him thinking that Sy is his daughter.. I didn't really catch all of it.. But in tonight's episode Mdr see her dad again.. I think the orphanage lady knows Mdr is the child he's looking for and won't tell because she's afraid of the poor treatment f the kids being reported.. I wonder have they closed that orphanage down now..?

You Said:      You know she'll be back with her child for their own piece of the pie. She doesn't seem like the type to let go of such wealth and will be back for sure to cause some trouble for the family. It wouldn't surprise me if that secretary falls pregnant too. Lol!

If this happens she will need Mdr to cut any of his off springs from getting they hands on Mdr's family wealth and I can see her marry her son to Mdr so she can kick her husband out and try and hook up with Mdr's dad..

@Jackie1048,   When you get a chance can you translate the scene between the orphanage lady and Mdr dad in the tea parlor.. Thank you..

Also they introduce the innkeepers daughter to some movie people since she thinks she cute enough to be in movies and girl she talk crazy to the people went off on Mdr and stormed back into her room I hope tonight they show her looking sick for her behavior but girl she's hotter then a firecracker..   

I agree with both you Chinggus. He will heat on wife only because she is pushing herself on him. A MAN HAS SO MUCH RESTRAINTS. Most of the girls that cheat with married man are shores. Looking to have money and thinking they can get rid of the wife but that will never happen. Dr's father will recognize her only through DR's cooking. She cooks like her mother. I think.even.if he met SY they will never bond because she is not his kid . She will not forget her real father. She still has the doll she named DR. Those bullies from the little town are back to torment SY again. I don't understand anybody hate her so much. She never did anything to them. She sure makes it upon herself to make.e everyone think TO is her boyfriend when he considers her as a sister. She is in a rude awakening and I do feel sorry for.her.

@valsava 
That orphanage lady is going to get punished. It would be even sweeter if those children are the ones to do for all the misery she brought into their lives. She was supposed to be like a mother to them but treated them very harshly. 
Oh please I hope that man doesn't even try to pass SY off as the daughter. The question is will SY go along with this plan when she finds out? Speaking of SY, that girl seems to have some issues. She is very clingy and is already quite possessive of the aunt's son. She looked like she wanted to slap that girl who was talking to him at the school. I noticed the same thing when she was younger. She got mad at DR when the latter didn't agree at first to live with her family. I see a change in personality for her especially if that boy falls in love with DR without knowing they are cousins(they are right?). 

@ valsava

First of all, it is not a tea house but an entertainment parlour. Our orphanage principal is the Madam Jang there.

Min Kang Wook did not recognised Madam Jang as the lady from the orphanage. Kang Wook apologised for it as Madam Jang said she must looked very pretty now than from before. Madam Jang asked whether Kang Wook managed to find his "son". Kang Wook shook his head. Madam Jang then informed him that Sin Dae Seong and Jeong Im adopted Jin Seong Jae's daughter, Se Young. Kang Wook was shocked.

For those who thought that Se Young will be passed off as Kang Wook's daughter, the truth of her identity is out.

Preview

Min Deul Re recognised Min Kang Wook and father and daughter "reunited" again.

* Kindly note interpretation is best to limited understanding of the language.

Jackie1048 said: @ valsava

First of all, it is not a tea house but an entertainment parlour. Our orphanage principal is the Madam Jang there.

Min Kang Wook did not recognised Madam Jang as the lady from the orphanage. Kang Wook apologised for it as Madam Jang said she must looked very pretty now than from before
. Madam Jang asked whether Kang Wook managed to find his "son". Kang Wook shook his head. Madam Jang then informed him that Sin Dae Seong and Jeong Im adopted Jin Seong Jae's daughter, Se Young. Kang Wook was shocked.

For those who thought that Se Young will be passed off as Kang Wook's daughter, the truth of her identity is out.

Preview

Min Deul Re recognised Min Kang Wook and father and daughter "reunited" again.

* Kindly note interpretation is best to limited understanding of the language.

@ valsava

If you asking about Cha Yong Soo who was living with Min Dong Wook ... he seemed to be clouded with mystery what his intentions are. But I know he seemed to have Min Kang Wook's interest at heart as Kang Wook is like a father figure to him. Yong Soo seemed to go about his business like a spy.

Also if you did watch the whole episode what's with the lil boy that living with Mdw and the maniac did to his father.. If don't know don't worry about it just thought you knew what's going on with his father..

In Episode 22, I just went to the part you wanted me to translate and skip a major part of it so I do not know what you wanted to read from it

Looked like Kang Wook and Sin Dae Seong are pitted against each other in business.

Min Dong Wook was appalled the fact Jeong Im adopted Se Young knowing what Sin Dae Seong did to her father but Jeong Im told him to not to reveal Se Young's real identity to Sin Dae Seong.

Se Young is showing a real bad side of her with extreme jealousy and today's episode stealing as well.

Looking at it looked like Tae Oh will have to pay for his father's sins looking at the fact he will fall in love with Deul Re rather deeply.

Oh dear, Jeong Im thought the pretty secretary will be a good match for Tae Oh ... but it looked like Sin Dae Seong had a head start for her.

Agreed with you, Valsava that TV Novel fared better in my eyes if the lead actress is not such a pretty face. That way the character comes alive more for me .... like Samsaengyi (although I really like Hong Ah Reum)

@valsava‌ :-h

Guess what?

DR found the do young. She has not realized it yet. Check this site out. It is the boy she helped from falling doing the stage. I knew he was important some how.

http://asianwiki.com/Abiding_Love_Dandelion

@Jackie1048‌ Thank you for translation.

@valsava‌
I just realized what you were saying about the orphanage principal. Lol!! I didn't realize she was lady at that place. She did look familiar but I couldn't figure out where I had seen the face before. Lol!! I wonder how she ended up in that sort of place(is she a gisaeng?). Lol!!

@ tinatrix236

Madam Jang is the proprietor of the place ... must be done with all the brown envelopes she had been collecting in the past.

It is a place for businessman to entertain their guests with food, drinks and a private place to talk business. Except for herself, I have not yet seen other girls who accompanied the men.

tinatrix236 said: @valsava‌
I just realized what you were saying about the orphanage principal. Lol!! I didn't realize she was lady at that place. She did look familiar but I couldn't figure out where I had seen the face before. Lol!! I wonder how she ended up in that sort of place(is she a gisaeng?). Lol!!

Jackie1048 said: @ tinatrix236

Madam Jang is the proprietor of the place ... must be done with all the brown envelopes she had been collecting in the past.

It is a place for businessman to entertain their guests with food, drinks and a private place to talk business. Except for herself, I have not yet seen other girls who accompanied the men.

Jackie1048 said: @ valsava

If you asking about Cha Yong Soo who was living with Min Dong Wook ... he seemed to be clouded with mystery what his intentions are. But I know he seemed to have Min Kang Wook's interest at heart as Kang Wook is like a father figure to him. Yong Soo seemed to go about his business like a spy.

Also if you did watch the whole episode what's with the lil boy that living with Mdw and the maniac did to his father.. If don't know don't worry about it just thought you knew what's going on with his father..

In Episode 22, I just went to the part you wanted me to translate and skip a major part of it so I do not know what you wanted to read from it

Looked like Kang Wook and Sin Dae Seong are pitted against each other in business.

Min Dong Wook was appalled the fact Jeong Im adopted Se Young knowing what SIn Dae Seong did to her father but Jeong Im told him to not to reveal Se Young's real identity to Sin Dae Seong.

Se Young is showing a real bad side of her with extreme jealousy and today's episode stealing as well.

Looking at it looked like Tae Oh will have to pay for his father's sins looking at the fact he will fall in love with Deul Re rather deeply.

Oh dear, Jeong Im thought the pretty secretary will be a good match for Tae Oh ... but it looked like Sin Dae Seong had a head start for her.

Agreed with you, Valsava that TV Novel fared better in my eyes if the lead actress is not such a pretty face. That way the character comes alive more for me .... like Samsaengyi (although I really like Hong Ah Reum)

tinatrix236 said: Jackie1048 said: @ tinatrix236

valsava said: tinatrix236 said: Jackie1048 said: @ tinatrix236

tinatrix236 said: valsava said: tinatrix236 said: Jackie1048 said: @ tinatrix236

Archived