♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

Guest zidge22

lolly84 said: @zidge22 whatever will be i will just enjoy their scenes too! If they'll troll us, don't worry! Maybe So Ra and Jong Suk will work together in another project as main couple! :D

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zidge22

ruzikie said: lolly84 said: @zidge22 whatever will be i will just enjoy their scenes too! If they'll troll us, don't worry! Maybe So Ra and Jong Suk will work together in another project as main couple! :D

Guest kidhysteria

Finally i can express my feelings somewhere! you guys are soooo awesome  ^:)^ I am crazy crazy in love with this couple, though it doesn't mean I hate JH or something, not really, to tell the truth I would love to see Hoon looking at SooHyun the way he looks at JH, i mean those eyes full of love and tears  =(( Anyway, no matter what happens, someone here said if we gonna sink, we will sink like Kings  ^:)^ Exactly! Coz our couple is so sweet, so funny sometimes and our girl SooHyun is so caring. I am very proud of her! Hoon has suffered so much and that's why he needs someone who will lighten up his life, I can't go there to do it   :D  that's why I am trusting this mission to SH  :x

I found this amazing MV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUm4ssaXXKI

cr: Suraya Hani

The song is "Meet you now" by Lee Ki Chan and although the lyrics are for Hoon/JH couple, this MV is all about our OTP
:\">

Yes I agree Rania. But the fact that writernim created so much skinships, because of that we are a lot confused
[-(

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[Dr.Stranger] Soo Hyun MV (feat.Park Hoon)

cr: DS DC  

Guest kidhysteria

Rania Zeid said: lolly84 said: I agree with you, kidhysteria! I don't hate JH but is so booooring! Hoon needs a girl like Soo Hyun to his side because she is the perfect clumsy sweet girl that a character has to fall for!

wooo watching those MVs makes me want to watch those scenes again...ill do that now  :)) even though i should sleep. 
yeah i agree with some of the posts about the characters. i personally am more attracted to soo hyun's characterization and in ways i think i can relate to her more. her character is great, i hope we see more of her growth.
i loved her scene, when she went back to her textbooks to study/cry and then later asked for help from PH because she wanted to learn and improve (is this the right scene order :)) ). it shows that not every doctor is 'born' with that talent.  :))

hehehe maybe the writer is confused herself/himself on which character should be with PH  :)) :D
writer instead of the guy falling for the girl first, maybe make it the girl fall first this time? ;)  :D:D
haha actually now that i think about it, i don't think i've watched a show where the female character falls for the male character first.

Guest Karina_S

Hooray!  9 pages already. If  you are Quacker, please don't be shy and show your support for  Quack Couple here hehe :D
**I start to write something which is very long again. If you feel annoy, please skip it and you can tell me so I will summarize it before I start to post something here :)**
I think many people always keep saying that "The writer let Hoon and Jae Hee love each other so much from the start so it's unreasonable to let Hoon and SooHyun be together in the end" and they also said "We can see SooHyun's character in many dramas so it's boring to let Hoon and SooHyun together" and the thing that hurt me most now is "We can obviously see that Hoon loves Jae Hee and Hoon still does not feel anything to Soo Hyun after back hug scene" ...when I saw this kind of comments , I feel down and start to think, is that so? Maybe I really ship wrong couple and I should stop to watch this dramas and come back to watch again when it comes to last episode...
I decide to share my analysis here. At least, to cheer myself up and also encourage HoonHyun shipper here :D 
Hoon and SooHyun's similarities:

1.Childhood background: The writer showed us clear background when they were children so we can know their character very well (No need to explain about this since I think you guys already know the story when they were children).
2.Lover: Hoon and SooHyoon both have their own lover already. Hoon is in love with Jae Hee and proposed her while SooHyun is dating with Jae Joon and they have plan to get married in the future.
3. Kiss: Jae Hee kissed Hoon in episode 1 while Jae Joon kissed SooHyun in episode 3. However, Hoon and SooHyun are not the one who start to kiss their couple but Jae Hee a nd Jae Joon who start the kiss....actually, I never seen the dramas that male lead and female lead's kissing happen as soon as this dramas so I feel surprise and wonder that is it too easy to let the audience see the kiss? 
4.Death of parents: Hoon and SooHyun lost their most beloved parents. Hoon lost his father in NK while SooHyun lost his mother. Hoon and SooHyun cannot save their father and mother and they both witness when their parents died.
5.Doubtful: Hoon doubts if Jae Hee and Seung Hee are same person and SooHyun began to doubt about Jae's Joon's love towards her. Even I saw BTD that Hoon and Jae Heeis holding hands and my have a change to spend time together in episode 9-10 but I think the writter will not give answer now if she's really Jae Hee or not. If she is really Jae Hee, I think Hoon will ask her to run away with him. Agent Cha & PM's plan will be destroyed easily since they only Jae Hee who is their spy and this dramas will end very soon and also our ship will sink too soon LOL :D By the way SooHyun hasn't know about Jae Joon past and his parent's death. She also doen't know what her father has done in the past.  Even thought someone said that SooHyun is only one who is not related to NK, spy and revenge like Hoon, Jae Hee/SeungHee and Jae Joon but I believe that she will doubt about this and this may bring her to get involve in this issue and finally, she will know everything and start to disappoint in her father and Jae Joon...I wonder how she will handle with this hardships T_T
Jae Hee and Jae Joon  also share 2 similarities:
Jae Hee and Jae Joon's similarities: 
1. Name: Their name started with Jae oops! just kidding LOL :D 
1. Background: The writer doesn't introduce their background much. We know that Jae Hee is Hoon's lover in NK but never exposed about her background . We also know Jae Joon only that he's SooHyun's lover and graduate from Harvard. The writer didn't show us how Hoon and JaeHee become lover same as Jae Joon and SooHyun.
2.Mystery: When SooHyun asked Hoon, Hoon also doesn't say anything expect Jae Hee's smile and "Since she is Jae Hee"...many HoonHee shipper may think like "Wow!  it's very romantic, they love and know each other until they don't have to say it in words" and yes, I don't refuse that it's true and very romantic but I feel like there's is quite weird that we never know about feeling and thinking of female lead character. I think I don't know Jae Hee at all. Same as Jae Joon, he's like only SooHyun's lover and he wanna get married with her to take over hospital but we just found that he comes to this hospital to revenge for his parents as well so we don't know what's his plan in the future. 
I have a feeling that Hoon will feel something towords SooHyun in the future since the writer intend to connect Hoon and SooHyun's from these similarities. If something exposed in the end, like Hoon knows why Jae Hee become and SooHyun know that Jae Joon has a plan to revenge her father (even he's really love her), Hoon and SooHyun will hurt a lot and I think they can cure each other pain in heart...in my opinion, first love never die but for this dramas, I think it will be more interesting if the writer show us not only first love. It's interesting to let lead male and female have their own lover at the beginning of dramas but some situation lead them to find something about their lover and got pain then they become to fall in love with each other instead in the end...I don't mind if this dramas will end with first love but I think it's not different from the other dramas we as audience will never learn new thing about love....

That's what I wanna say for today. Tomorrow, I think I will know if I expect too much about this dramas or not. If Hoon and SooHyun's relationship won't have any development...I will stop watching this dramas and come back to watch when it's nearly end...maybe LOL :D

sandjh said: wooo watching those MVs makes me want to watch those scenes again...ill do that now  :)) even though i should sleep. 
yeah i agree with some of the posts about the characters. i personally am more attracted to soo hyun's characterization and in ways i think i can relate to her more. her character is great, i hope we see more of her growth.
i loved her scene, when she went back to her textbooks to study/cry and then later asked for help from PH because she wanted to learn and improve (is this the right scene order :)) ). it shows that not every doctor is 'born' with that talent.  :))

hehehe maybe the writer is confused herself/himself on which character should be with PH  :)) :D
writer instead of the guy falling for the girl first, maybe make it the girl fall first this time? ;)  :D:D
haha actually now that i think about it, i don't think i've watched a show where the female character falls for the male character first.

Archived