♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest holicksr

Hello quacker... I'm new one and glad to meet this thread.
Love Quack couple so much. I see the DS thread and see tbe BTS.
Hoon in front of yellow car. does it mean our hope will sink as soon as posible.
I want to still hoping but I'm afraid that I will disappointed. Tell me if there something that
I can do to make them end up together.
I don't want to sink... I'm sad, like in episode 9 and 10 just about Hoon/Hee.
How about Sohyun's screen time?
OMO... omo... I think it was true. that is the true source about hoon/sohyun.
Ahhh... I'm really sad.

holicksr said: Hello quacker... I'm new one and glad to meet this thread.
Love Quack couple so much. I see the DS thread and see tbe BTS.
Hoon in front of yellow car. does it mean our hope will sink as soon as posible.
I want to still hoping but I'm afraid that I will disappointed. Tell me if there something that
I can do to make them end up together.
I don't want to sink... I'm sad, like in episode 9 and 10 just about Hoon/Hee.
How about Sohyun's screen time?
OMO... omo... I think it was true. that is the true source about hoon/sohyun.
Ahhh... I'm really sad.

Guest holicksr

I don't know how to describe it... But I'm obsession with quack couple.
I will really be sad if they don't end up together. But yeah I', still hoping for the light in tomorrow episode.
Is there any BTS for quack couple???
It's funny when red car vs yellow car in BTS...
And this week there so many picts in Yellow car, But I prefer to choose red one.

Hey Everyone what's wrong with you???Are you OK? Why do you take everything so seriously.Why do you keep saying taht ship is going to sink?Our ship is going to swim until and after the end of drama,because neither Park Hoon nor Soo Hyun is going to die ,and so there will be many Quack moments,they will be by each others side and will support each other.Let Park Hoon hold Seung Hee's hand as long as he wants,let stay him in her car...LOL...and then? Nothing. Does it mean that they are together,no of course!How amny times did he hold Soo Hyun,haw many times they holded each other hands?Did FirstLove shippers said that their ship was sinking?...Be Happy!And stay united till the end of drama,beacuse no one can say what's going to happen!Enjoy the drama,and have hope.Let's see what will happen tumblr_n648uoI8SN1tc3td7o4_1280.jpg

/:)

Archived