♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

Guest Karina_S

Good morningggg. Finally, Monday arrives :D I'm waiting to see the scene that SooHyun stop Hoon to left the hospital and find Jae Hee. Do you think she will slap him again? LOL

Anyway, I still doubt why agent Cha went to SooHyun's house? Will he harm SooHyun? If it gonna be like that, I wish Hoon is the one who save SooHyun >< Do you have any idea?

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CrystalVIP said:

Good morningggg. Finally, Monday arrives :D I'm waiting to see the scene that SooHyun stop Hoon to left the hospital and find Jae Hee. Do you think she will slap him again? LOL

Anyway, I still doubt why agent Cha went to SooHyun's house? Will he harm SooHyun? If it gonna be like that, I wish Hoon is the one who save SooHyun >< Do you have any idea?

Guest Karina_S

ruzikie said: It still bothering me right now. Why agent Cha came to SooHyun house ??
I thought he came to other house to find something but when someone told me it's Soo Hyun House, HAITOOO~
i am worrying her right now :(( :((

ruzikie said: CrystalVIP said:

@ruzikie‌ thx you for the hug dear, sorry if I reply you in this thread instead, I'm bit annoyed some people accused quack shipper are agressive and harsh that actually we aren't not. Why they always say that we started the war when we only just sing "quack quack, long live quack couple" :))

Morning my all quacker...

Swimm swimmm

I don't want to sink even I'm still breathing fine unter water. It's My motto today's episode. Still waiting for other sweet scene of quack couple...

Yes...yes...yes... Still believe that our ship will sail... I'm sure we will fine even there are so much ice berg. Heheheh

Rha1802 said: Morning my all quacker... Swimm swimmm I don't want to sink even I'm still breathing fine unter water. It's My motto today's episode. Still waiting for other sweet scene of quack couple... Yes...yes...yes... Still believe that our ship will sail... I'm sure we will fine even there are so much ice berg. Heheheh

rynn_peace said: @ruzikie‌ thx you for the hug dear, sorry if I reply you in this thread instead, I'm bit annoyed some people accused quack shipper are agressive and harsh that actually we aren't not. Why they always say that we started the war when we only just sing "quack quack, long live quack couple" :))

ruzikie said: rynn_peace said: @ruzikie‌ thx you for the hug dear, sorry if I reply you in this thread instead, I'm bit annoyed some people accused quack shipper are agressive and harsh that actually we aren't not. Why they always say that we started the war when we only just sing "quack quack, long live quack couple" :))

Guest Karina_S

@kaiskloet Wow! Thanks for sharing. I think it's not coincidence that agent Cha is looking same house with SooHyun. He must has a plan. Hope the writter will let moment that Hoon save SooHyun really happen :D

Guest dreamerland

Hello Quackers.. Happy Monday.. usually monday always blues for me.. now monday quackers....

Archived