♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

holicksr said: Hello quacker... I'm new one and glad to meet this thread.
Love Quack couple so much. I see the DS thread and see tbe BTS.
Hoon in front of yellow car. does it mean our hope will sink as soon as posible.
I want to still hoping but I'm afraid that I will disappointed. Tell me if there something that
I can do to make them end up together.
I don't want to sink... I'm sad, like in episode 9 and 10 just about Hoon/Hee.
How about Sohyun's screen time?
OMO... omo... I think it was true. that is the true source about hoon/sohyun.
Ahhh... I'm really sad.

Hahahah all of you are amazing. I'm enjoying every video, gift, picture, photo, even comment from other page/forums. Hahahah sometime I sing quack quack with duck voice. Huuuaaa But I'm agree we have to make sweetesth logo... and romantic. Because I hope they will be together in other romantic drama and when that time comes I'll still Call them quack couple.

Today will see for sure Hoon/JH moments ...But in the latest episode what i liked the most was the final part of episode 8!! PDnim show us the best scene and a prelude for our OTP!! So fighting!!
;;)

Quackers don't just introduce urself as Quackers  in DS thread without writing anything elase :D  u have to write something abt the drama
this is what the mod just wrote 
"Also, I just wanted to say that if you delurk and you post "I'm a HoonHee shipper" or "I'm a Quack Couple shipper" without detailed explanations of the drama itself, I will consider marking that post as spam simply because this thread isn't a shipping thread. We had been through pages of those already and I think we can only tolerate so much of those because I'm 100% certain that you can post messages that are thoughtful about your couple without having to introduce yourself as so-and-so shipper. I just want to go into a corner and hide because I'm not into shipping." 

So be careful & take care ;)  :D 

Rania Zeid said: Quackers don't just introduce urself as Quackers  in DS thread without writing anything elase :D  u have to write something abt the drama
this is what the mod just wrote 
"Also, I just wanted to say that if you delurk and you post "I'm a HoonHee shipper" or "I'm a Quack Couple shipper" without detailed explanations of the drama itself, I will consider marking that post as spam simply because this thread isn't a shipping thread. We had been through pages of those already and I think we can only tolerate so much of those because I'm 100% certain that you can post messages that are thoughtful about your couple without having to introduce yourself as so-and-so shipper. I just want to go into a corner and hide because I'm not into shipping." 

So be careful & take care ;)  :D 

Archived