♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

Hey, my name is Marziee!! And I am a new quack couple shipper!!! Like I just finished watching Doctor Strange a few days ago, and this thread has 417 pages, so I don't know if I can go through them all or not. Does anyone have any good Hoonhyun/ quack couple fanfic???? please please please- I am dying of otp thirst. I have only read 3 from Asian Fanfic but there don't seem to be much there. It can be in another language, as long as I can get translation. Please please give me some fanfics chuseyo <3 ~ buing buing~

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Marzia Maliha said:

Hey, my name is Marziee!! And I am a new quack couple shipper!!! Like I just finished watching Doctor Strange a few days ago, and this thread has 417 pages, so I don't know if I can go through them all or not. Does anyone have any good Hoonhyun/ quack couple fanfic???? please please please- I am dying of otp thirst. I have only read 3 from Asian Fanfic but there don't seem to be much there. It can be in another language, as long as I can get translation. Please please give me some fanfics chuseyo <3 ~ buing buing~

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/quackcouple/

Hello good chingus ! thread of love quack couple 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Ceci: Like Lee Sungkyung who suddenly visited today, you seem to be closer with female friends, like Hyoyeon and Kang Sora.

JS: Conversations with female friends seem to be deeper and more realistic. Like if you asked a guy ‘how was that movie’, he would reply, ‘it was fun’ or ‘it was cool’ and that’s the end of that. But a woman would start talking about ‘why that scene was acted that way?’ or ‘I particularly like that line’ so the conversation can continue.

LJS FOR CECI (JUNE ‘16) - PART 4  http://hitoritabi.tumblr.com/

Ceci: For awhile, you liked ‘Sherlock’’s Benedict Cumberbatch, right? You are well-known for being a ‘television otaku’, is there any show that you are watching right now?

JS: ‘Neighbourhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho’. Park Shinyang-sunbaenim is just so amazing at acting. One of the crying scenes was so sad that you could feel his sadness even just watching still pictures from that scene.

My_Lawyer%2C_Mr._Jo-p1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

hello there my shipmates xD

I don't know but I just watched Doctor Stranger a day ago and well I'm proud to say.. I'm a "quack couple" shipper.. 
I know, I know It's already too late haha and the drama had already been finished years ago but hey the feels that they had given me..
it's just too "auuuuggg" I cant find the word to describe how I feel.
so yeah.. Im still shipping even if some of you said it sink xD
well Titanic had sink already but we still root for Jack and Rose
Why not Dr. Park and his crazy beautiful Dolpari :D

• 1 month later...
34 minutes ago, sandjh said:

Long time no see :D I miss quacckkk

I was watching some of their fanfids on youtube by accident :D 

24 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

helloo hehehehe hope we see them together in a movie soon ( since the drama wont' be b4 next year) :D 

Hihi @sandjh long time no see!! i recently missed them too, hahaha! i guess cause me and few others few talking about it few days ago ahahaha!! and i made this because i miss them. lmaoo

tumblr_oa8c9n1kv31tjcz9jo8_400.gif

btw just saw you on W thread.

@Rania Zeid i doubt sora is going to pick up any dramas this year too, i'm prepared for her to be on another long hiatus. My only hope is for her to pick up a movie role.. YES maybe movie reunion! but sukkie is up for that psychopath role right along with jang dong gun!

• 2 weeks later...
On July 14, 2016 at 9:02 PM, Rania Zeid said:

helloo hehehehe hope we see them together in a movie soon ( since the drama wont' be b4 next year) :D 

On July 14, 2016 at 9:26 PM, pandalover1 said:

Hihi @sandjh long time no see!! i recently missed them too, hahaha! i guess cause me and few others few talking about it few days ago ahahaha!! and i made this because i miss them. lmaoo

x

btw just saw you on W thread.

@Rania Zeid i doubt sora is going to pick up any dramas this year too, i'm prepared for her to be on another long hiatus. My only hope is for her to pick up a movie role.. YES maybe movie reunion! but sukkie is up for that psychopath role right along with jang dong gun!

Ahhh my heart when seeing that GIF :D

Glad to see u guys on the W thread :D sukki is doing really well on W, i hope the story continues as well as it is going now :D 

Yes that would be awesome if they had some sort of reunion :D 

These days Sora looks a lot thinner :( ...I hope it is a healthy kind of thin :D 

On 28/07/2016 at 8:54 AM, sandjh said:

Ahhh my heart when seeing that GIF :D

Glad to see u guys on the W thread :D sukki is doing really well on W, i hope the story continues as well as it is going now :D 

Yes that would be awesome if they had some sort of reunion :D 

These days Sora looks a lot thinner :( ...I hope it is a healthy kind of thin :D 

@sandjh I'm really loving W so far! yes i do hope it continues on well! Sukkie does normally pick scripts well.

HAHAHAHAHA the word reunion... well prolly in a long time from now.. i hope not too long.. :tears:

Hahaha @ruzikie was saying that Oh Yeon Joo in W kinda reminds her of Oh Soo Hyun.. LMAOOO!!! idk i kinda feel it too at times... or maybe it's just that sukkie taking up a new role having a loveline with a female doctor kinda brings back all the quack memories.. hahaha!

Oh another gif for your signature if you wanna use it.. i have so many made and stock up in my computer.. HAHAHAHA!!

Spoiler

tumblr_oawiqnZltE1tjcz9jo9_500.gif tumblr_oac01qe62x1tjcz9jo3_400.gif 

Ahhh no worries, sora is eating really well.. that's just a healthy type of thin. She actually put on some weight recently cause she has been travelling a lot.

• 10 months later...

Archived