♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

@crystalVIP i wanted to quote your post but somebody might tell me again not to quote long posts cos it'll make the blabla i dunno. lol. but i love the part when you said that in dramas the male lead and female lead doesn't kiss as soon as the drama starts and it gives the viewers something to excite for or root for.

i'd like to expound this but i think it was already covered on the later part of your post. for that i give you a hugzzz :D hahaha
>:D<

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CrystalVIP said: Hooray!  9 pages already. If  you are Quacker, please don't be shy and show your support for  Quack Couple here hehe :D
**I start to write something which is very long again. If you feel annoy, please skip it and you can tell me so I will summarize it before I start to post something here :)**

I think many people always keep saying that "The writer let Hoon and Jae Hee love each other so much from the start so it's unreasonable to let Hoon and SooHyun be together in the end" and they also said "We can see SooHyun's character in many dramas so it's boring to let Hoon and SooHyun together" and the thing that hurt me most now is "We can obviously see that Hoon loves Jae Hee and Hoon still does not feel anything to Soo Hyunz after back hug scene" ...when I saw this kind of comments , I feel down and start to think, is that so? Maybe I really ship wrong couple and I should stop to watch this dramas and come back to watch again when it comes to last episode...

I have a feeling that Hoon will feel something towords SooHyun now since the writer intend to connect Hoon and SooHyun's from these similarities. If something exposed in the end, like Hoon knows why Jae Hee become and SooHyun know that Jae Joon has a plan to revenge her father (even he's really love her), Hoon and SooHyun will hurt a lot and I think they can cure each other pain in heart...in my opinion, first love never die but for this dramas, I think it will be more interesting if the writer show us not only first love. It's interesting to let lead male and female have their own lover at the beginning of dramas but some situation lead them to find something about their love and got pain then they become to fall in love with each other instead in the end...I don't mind if this dramas will end with first love but I think it's not different from the other dramas we as audience will never learn new thing about love.... 

That's what I wanna say for today. Tomorrow, I think I will know if I expect too much about this dramas or not. If Hoon and SooHyun's relationship won't have any development...I will stop watching this dramas and come back to watch when it's nearly end...maybe LOL :D

Someone mentioned something about the lighting in the backhug scene in the main thread. My 2 cents are that Hoon has been a loner (emotionally) for so long and now with Soo Hyun there, she is bringing light into his world. I'm not sure how to explain it but my gut feel is that she is going to be the light in his life and that is why the lighting in that room goes from relative darkness to light!  These are my thoughts only and feel free to disagree!
Btw..I am not posting in the main thread as the people there esp certain shippers do not believe in rational discussion or acceptance of different viewpoints!

all korean said: Someone mentioned something about the lighting in the backhug scene in the main thread. My 2 cents are that Hoon has been a loner (emotionally) for so long and now with Soo Hyun there, she is bringing light into his world. I'm not sure how to explain it but my gut feel is that she is going to be the light in his life and that is why the lighting in that room goes from relative darkness to light!  These are my thoughts only and feel free to disagree!
Btw..I am not posting in the main thread as the people there esp certain shippers do not believe in rational discussion or acceptance of different viewpoints!

Guest piena

I let my mother and sister to watch ep 1 & 2..what to do they seem to ship JH/PH..can't wait to show them ep 3/4 ..hopefully they can feel my quack feeling..I don't want to be a lone ranger in my own house.. ~X( ~X(

Guest kidhysteria

ruzikie where did you get this picture from? I wonder there are two JH, and only with one Hoon has that blue line which means love i guess right? because it seems Bora's character has one side love for him. but what do those black lines mean? ~X(

Guest kidhysteria

ruzikie said: kidhysteria said: ruzikie where did you get this picture from? I wonder there are two JH, and only with one Hoon has that blue line which means love i guess right? because it seems Bora's character has one side love for him. but what do those black lines mean? ~X(

Guest Karina_S

I don't know how to mentions name so I will reply here. This is just my analysis. I hope it will be right but if it's wrong....please help me because I think I will sink deepest in the see LOL :D
Moreover, my ship shake again since I just saw some picture from DS main page that Hoon is with yellow sport car which I remember it's SEUNG HEE'S CAR  :((

CrystalVIP said: I don't know how to mentions name so I will reply here. This is just my analysis. I hope it will be right but if it's wrong....please help me because I think I will sink deepest in the see LOL :D
Moreover, my ship shake again since I just saw some picture from DS main page that Hoon is with yellow sport car which I remember it's SEUNG HEE'S CAR  :((

Guest kidhysteria

:-?  stay calm shippers. don't be upset loves. let baby Hoon follow her, since it makes him happy :(  =((

Guest Karina_S

lolly84 said: We can't assume anything! Don't be upset...Maybe he's with her for the main reason that all of us know: found out if she is or is not the real JH
^:)^

Archived